# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

I was LMAO at the pictures. I'm assuming those are rehearsal pics? All kinds of thoughts were going through my head, such as 'how old is that sweater, anyway?' - 'thank God for whoever did his hair for the performance' - and 'step away from the tanning bed Neil. NOW'.

I bought Honey Crisp apples day before yesterday but I haven't tried any yet. I'm skeered of 'em. They're gigantic! And becoss y'all have been singing praises about them for over a week now, I bought 6! How in the world am I going to eat six apples, each the size of my head?

Diva is Italian and means, literally, goddess. However divo is not listed in the American dictionary. Things that make you go "Hmmmmm". Since I did not check every version of every American dictionary published, I fully expect someone to find it listed somewhere and correct me. :)

:peepwall:

Off to go start on that apple. It's only a few hours til bed time.

I bought Honey Crisp apples day before yesterday but I haven't tried any yet. I'm skeered of 'em. They're gigantic! And becoss y'all have been singing praises about them for over a week now, I bought 6! How in the world am I going to eat six apples, each the size of my head?

Off to go start on that apple. It's only a few hours til bed time.

BWAH... I ate my second one today..they are yummy..but yep..HUGE.

CG,

On the big ones from her site, you can definitely see chest hair. Also, no t-shirt in sight.

That's good to know, since I can't go over to see them since I am not a member.

Are they allowed to be brought over? Are there different ones there from the ones already posted here?

I just watched the clack from beeme and it is indeed a fold, penis shaped fold but a fold nonetheless. :cry4: Back to the dancing candy corn for entertainment. :abuser:

I alsothought it looked like Jaymes but wasn't sure. Boy did he sing that song!!! :hubbahubba:

Bookwhore, I must have bought the runts of the Honeycrisp crop because they are just about the size of a Gala or Fuji. I'm glad they aren't so big because I bought 8 of them in one of those clamshell thingys they sell at Costco. 1 down, 7 to go but I'm up for the challenge because they are really good.

Do you suppose ldyj has some financial stake in the Honeycrisp business? Hmmmmmmmmm she must have made some profit from this group.

I just watched the video by Mustbeme, and it's great too. Shit.

I'm completely addicted.

:ilovemypc: I am likewise bonding with my clack every 15 minutes. Fifteen minutes work, fifteen minutes :flirtysmile3: clackin'

I need to look at this again. I love serious Clay.

Um yeah...again, and again. I thought I was a member of clayaikenpix.com but it keeps spitting back my password. I sent them a red alert email detailing how badly I need proof close-ups of chest hair Clay's finer points attributes

Toots pets zena :27: The stupid reference certainly didn't include you because only intelligent women reside here. It was aimed at the stupid jerk assholes who love to insult our beautiful BF with the big folds.

Not to worry, 'Toots', :thbighug-1: I'm just working at getting intelligenter all the time; just look at how often I have strike out words before I get the right one. :think: And someone told me body guards hafta be smarter than dog walkers.

And I'm, just, about, there..... :chores002:

:soon:

Do you suppose ldyj has some financial stake in the Honeycrisp business? Hmmmmmmmmm she must have made some profit from this group.

In case the honeycrisp apple people are paying attention, I started this wave a couple of weeks back as I ate my first honeycrisp while posting. I had bought just one of them (because I'd never heard of them before), along with some Galas, and after that ONE I went back to Randall's for a whole bag of them. When I was checking out I told the lady at the register how good those honeycrisp apples were, and the lady behind me exclaimed "HONEYCRISP? Those are honeycrisp apples? I haven't had one of those since I lived in Wisconsin!" Then she left for the produce department. I should at least get some free apples out of this deal! I had about a dozen of them last week and they are long gone. And size doesn't matter, I had them from gigantic to Gala-size and they're all good.

May I just say that I ventured out for a while to see if other boards had some Solitaire pictures, and man am I sorry. As usual. What is wrong with these people? Don't they ever tire of it? All the RCA BS is so wearying that I don't understand how or why they stay with it. What's the point in loading up a burden like that and carrying it everywhere you go?

May I just say that I ventured out for a while to see if other boards had some Solitaire pictures, and man am I sorry. As usual. What is wrong with these people? Don't they ever tire of it? All the RCA BS is so wearying that I don't understand how or why they stay with it. What's the point in loading up a burden like that and carrying it everywhere you go?

You're kidding.

No, of course you're not!

Oy!

Now, I have studied those pics and I don't see chest hair!! Maybe a wisp or two, but where did it all go??? :cry4:

Missing chest hair - now that is something to angst about!! ;)

:excuseme: I must say that I'm rather perplexed . :8: that it is taking multiple views of the video clips of this performance to determine whether or not it's a fold.

I SAID it was a fold upon first report, did I not?

Have I strayed so far from the fold....er.....the world of fanfic writing that former readers have lost their faith in my smut radar?

I...I....I...

I'm hurt. :cry4:

and so very ashamed... :sorry:

:crying1:

:excuseme: I must say that I'm rather perplexed . :8: that it is taking multiple views of the video clips of this performance to determine whether or not it's a fold.

I SAID it was a fold upon first report, did I not?

Have I strayed so far from the fold....er.....the world of fanfic writing that former readers have lost their faith in my smut radar?

I...I....I...

I'm hurt. :cry4:

and so very ashamed... :sorry:

:crying1:

What's this "former" shi...stuff? I'm in reruns!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss: :hubbahubba:

hee hee ...giggles...

Good Evening!

Who's the dude on the right in the pic with Clay and DF?

It's Michael Dorf, producer of the evening.

I am constantly amazed that you always know this stuff...I wondered who it was also. thanks.

CG I see chest hair. It just has to be the angle. He wouldn't shave just part of it off and leave the other parts whispy...unless, of course, he shaved the letters of my name on his chest, then it's understandable.

In case the honeycrisp apple people are paying attention, I started this wave a couple of weeks back as I ate my first honeycrisp while posting. I had bought just one of them (because I'd never heard of them before), along with some Galas, and after that ONE I went back to Randall's for a whole bag of them. When I was checking out I told the lady at the register how good those honeycrisp apples were, and the lady behind me exclaimed "HONEYCRISP? Those are honeycrisp apples? I haven't had one of those since I lived in Wisconsin!" Then she left for the produce department. I should at least get some free apples out of this deal! I had about a dozen of them last week and they are long gone. And size doesn't matter, I had them from gigantic to Gala-size and they're all good.

Ooops sorry. Didn't mean to slight you but I just missed that one. But but but..... size does matter! Do you have a financial stake in the Honeycrisp business?

Yes Muski, you said it was a fold first.

Should know you would have studied it at length. :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter: :cryingwlaughter:

And yes, speaking of straying from fanfic, we need some new verbal paintings with multiple views. :12: :7:

Gibby, hope your Rockies win tonight :F_05BL17blowkiss:

What???Is this still about DF producing Kats album??? Or did they find something to complain about from such a great appearance.

It's about him NOT producing Clay's album ... because DF is responsible for Clay singing so well last night, you know. The phrasing, the control, the tone -- it's all DF and he can't produce the monster hit album for Clay because of RCA, but he can produce Kat's since she's no longer with RCA sooo, it's all the fault of ... dum dum da dum ... the label.

Talk about ANY label bores the crap out of me -- especially since in 5 years there may not be labels that even faintly resemble the current system. If more and more artists are successful in selling direct to the public via the internet and downloads, they can sell for less and still make more money by cutting out the middle man. There's a lot of confusion and a lot to work through, but as more and more artists go this route, the labels will change dramatically. In fact, there may only be ONE label when it's all over -- probably just another part of the media consolidation that's going on. As soon as the power is consolidated, an underground music business will rage. JMO.

Divo is a divine male singer in Italian but don't know whether it's in any dictionary. Somewhere in my house I have an Italian dictionary so I'll try to find it and report back unless someone beats me to the punch.

Kat is no longer with RCA? How did that happen?

Is KAndre still feeling well?

Kat's still listed on RCA's site, so I think she is probably still with RCA.

So DF is responsible for Clay singing so well last night? So who is responsible for when he sings well and DF isn't around? That does happen you know!

And, some of these same people who are touting DF as Clay's savior are the same people who were dissing him when he first announced Jaymes as his EP because they wanted a hot rocking album and DF only produces dreck like Buble and Groban!

Geez!

We don't even know who the Clive approved producer of Clay's album is, but CLAY and Jaymes found him/her and chose him/her so they must really, really like him/her.

But of course, I am sure they would have chosen DF if Clive hadn't ordered DF to produce Kat's album so Kat could become so much bigger than Clay that she would just push Clay right off the map.

Because these two are exactly alike and compete head to head, don't ya know.

Is this the same logic as those who believed AIW was released in small quantities in order to attract Clay fans into the store and when they couldn't find AIW they would decide to buy DAUGHTRY!!!!! instead????

Thing is, you can angst, bitch, worry about anything if you're a mind to...and honestly, I don't mind saying if I'm concerned about something now and then...but all this talk about something we as fans have no real knowledge, ie; the specifics of his contract, how or if Foster is a mentor, if Clay even wants to work for a good friend, etc.,etc.) is just bitching for the sake of bitching...you know?

Anyhow, pardon the watermarks, but this was just too good not to post...What the heck does that man carry in those pockets anyhow? ( I don't think it's either a fold or a fold)

sedakatributehighfive.jpg

Kat is no longer with RCA? How did that happen?

I have no idea if that's true. Somebody posted that DF said last night that Kat would be recording her next album with him for Warner.

There's also an unsubstantiated rumor going around that Ruben and Taylor have been dropped by J. I have no idea where people get this stuff, and wouldn't repeat it other than to say that it's being said and to my knowledge there's no verification for it.