#27: Ya' gotta give me somethin', honey!

Couch Tomato

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Clay Aiken Deftly Acts Supremely Silly
    • He goes sweetly and deftly Medieval on Broadway.
    • What is it about Clay? Damned if I know.
    • Good Lord, is that man cute.
    • Sir Aiken - a triumph in SPAMalot!
    • He's a triumph in the show.
    • The man's a joy magnet!
    • Reach into that golden grab bag!
    • His smile just lights up everything.

That eyes pic just confirms for me what I thought earlier. He DOES have some light shimmery eyeshadow on! I noticed it during the WRAL interview---he probably still had stuff on. Anyhoo...you can see in the pic how a dusting of the eyeshadow is on the base of his sinfully and lusciously long lashes....sigh.

So gorgeous.

BTW...since y'all are family sorta, I won't ask you to bow or salute or anything, even though for anybody else I---as the PRESIDENT of the Clay Aiken School of Financial Management---do indeed require such gesturing.

And yeah, KAndre, I know EXACTLY what kind of gesturing you would agree to do... :whistling-1: :lmaosmiley-1: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Feel better, annabear! It's been a month now for me and although the nastiest symptoms (fever, chills, etc. were over quickly) I'm STILL coughing! :rolleyes:

Hey, y'all...Since I'm missing my friend Karen Eh?, now so very far away, I thought it would be fun to keep track of what time it is where she lives, since it's obvious her days and nights will not match "ours"...but then I got to thinking about the others who don't share my time zone...like Canadians and Australians on this board. Would anyone like to tell me the general vicinity of where they live so I can plug it in on this clock genie? Then, I can put it at the top of my bookmarks and check what time it is when I get curious about who might be awake and who might be sleeping....or who SHOULD be sleeping. Or just why someone may not be answering her pings or PMs right away...heh Anyone care to indulge me? It's fine if you don't care to, but that will leave Baku all alone...ticking its little seconds away...all alone...*sniff* heh

But no pressure. :)

I'm loving all the little sayings, y'all. Keep 'em coming. Laughter is fun.

By the way, that banner?

heh...never mind. I'm obviously a pervert.

Annabear just home from work and not feeling much better, aches and chills to go along with the sore throat and stuffy nose. I think a sick today tomorrow might be in order.

Yes, definitely take a sick day tomorrow! Lots of rest, clack, hot tea, clack, soup, clack - you get the idea... :thbighug-1:

I hear ya on the coughing, muski. <_< I'm thinking my co-workers are probably looking at me like that guy in the Japanese restaurant on the Halls commercials - thank goodness we're in eyewear and not ginsu knives!

Love the banner. :flirtysmile3: Love the eyes. :flirtysmile3: Love the freckles. :flirtysmile3: Love the eyelashes. :flirtysmile3: Love the guy. :flirtysmile3:

I'm really bummed that Chris Siebert won't be Sir Galahad when hubby and I see Spamalot Mar 26. Whoever is going to play that character will only be on his SECOND performance! So much of the hilarity is from the great timing and interplay between characters, you know? I'm not only going miss Chris, but am nervous about how the new guy will affect the whole production, you know?

Guess that's how the cast felt about Clay joining the show, huh? :8:

00lsee...cool idea about the time zones! You know what mine is....I mean EVERYbody knows where Smutville is, right? :whistling-1:

That eyes pic just confirms for me what I thought earlier. He DOES have some light shimmery eyeshadow on!

Nope- not seeing it. I think he just has some very pale, almost translucent eyelids. My sister used to have eyelids like that- when she got cold, they literally turned slightly blue.

That eyes pic just confirms for me what I thought earlier. He DOES have some light shimmery eyeshadow on!

Nope- not seeing it. I think he just has some very pale, almost translucent eyelids. My sister used to have eyelids like that- when she got cold, they literally turned slightly blue.

I don't see eyeshadow either, but you know what I think of when I look at that photo? Those little flecks of white that are at the base of his eyelashes. Yeah, those are killer. Everyone who's ever had a M&G or had to opportunity to be close to Clay talks about how intense and beautiful his eyes are, how green they are. When I met him all I could do was stare at those damn little tiny white parts of his lashes. I never stared into his eyes. Missed opportunities. *sob*

That eyes pic just confirms for me what I thought earlier. He DOES have some light shimmery eyeshadow on! I noticed it during the WRAL interview---he probably still had stuff on. Anyhoo...you can see in the pic how a dusting of the eyeshadow is on the base of his sinfully and lusciously long lashes....sigh.

So gorgeous.

I see the eyeshadow!! :PickMe-1:

I also see white highlighter around the corners of his eyes. That's an old make-up artist tip. :lipstick: I also see eyeliner. Since that picture was taken post show, I think its eye make-up he didn't get off. As for t he WRAL interview, I would need to see pictures again to judge that.

But damn. Look at those lashes!!!!!!!

ETA since I killed the thread........

Have we seen these pictures? Does he have a new do???

CIMG3151.jpg

CIMG3148.jpg

CIMG3150.jpg

Your late night blog update

American Idle

Talking about jason castro

Jason Castro is the kind of singer who doesn’t fit into any one category. He’s not a rocker, he’s not a country singer, he’s not a soul singer and so he’s having trouble finding where he best fits in the competition. He hasn’t blown anyone away with his vocals but he still keeps hanging around. I knew a guy who did that and his name was Clay Aiken. Castro is unlike anyone else in Idol 7 and for that reason that makes him dangerous.

Other than that, this is a good day to avoid blogs as they think teaching special needs children is the same job as being a stripper. It is not a good day to read blogs. Which just goes to show you taht if you put enough idiots in front of typewriters, they will never be able to write Shakespear's plays.

And just for good measure a very expensive "forest"

moneyisland.jpg

LOL..that doesn't sound like Clay at all. I know they are being complimentary but I never pictured Clay as hanging around and not finding his place on Idol..and he certainly was blowing away people with his voice.

Stay away from those blogs Play! It's sunnier over here.

You know, play...I went back to my Google alert account and changed it to show only 'news' with Clay Aiken in the text---took off the blogs alert. Just decided that I didn't need to read some '13 year old somewhere in Topeka banging on his keyboard'....heh.

Well, whatever re: the eyeshadow. I still think he had some and that doesn't bother me---I mean, he was on stage on Broadway! Those lashes, though, are just plain lethal and are, I believe, actually illegal in 17 states. :Thud:

That comparison of Jason to Clay? Much of it is true; the obvious bullshit is "He hasn't blown anyone away with his vocals" part since we know that that was the one thing Clay did from the beginning. But I do see the similarity in the 'not sure where he fits' parts.

Then again....I DO know where Clay fits...or would fit, were he to get lucky with a certain citizen of Smutville... :whistling-1:

:17f71c4d:

I guess for me Clay fit in perfectly on Idol and was never a fish out of water. In the pop world maybe..but I think that's a different thing.

I don't watch Idol so don't know this person of whom he speaks so he very well could be Clay like.

No botox please! heee. I swear what people are doing to their faces in the name of youth is scary...especially on the soaps. Yikes.

Eh, I don't think it's eyeshadow either, muski. I think he just has amazingly shell pink eyelids and lips. Though the thought of him wearing it does get me a bit moist. I volunteer to lick them u in order to find out for sure though. Just say the word! :whistling-1:

I am still laughing at this one. Priceless!

:humor00239:

BWAH...Been there, done that.

What? I use prosthetics now.

Seriously.

just wondering if anyone ever reads my posts or cares. this may tell me. hee

Hey Treenuts! I do! ( just a bit later and then you all have moved on........ :blush: )

Awe, ausdon, it has only taken me 18 hours, one bag of Hall's cherry flavored cough drops and two boxes of tissues to get caught up to this point! I'd say probably by the time I finish typing this with one prosthetic hand (because the other is afixed to my tissued nose * lovely visual for y'all) that everyone will be gone for the night.

oh bwah... I'm blind..I didn't even see that. Treenuts was it you who came up with fluglehorn because I swear I heard that word in a commercial today and I started cracking up. I think I might use that whenever I want to use the F word.

YUP! Couchie, that was me. Clay's f-bomb ~ flu-glehorn

JNaT '06 sweet memories of that one show! :lilredani:

I'm so glad the blogger grabbed a version with a growl...YUM!

I had never seen or heard that song before....honest. (checks to see if dry behind ears yet)

So when I saw this video and suddenly and quite unexpectedly THAT Growwwwl came at me well.....let's just say it was a good thing I had remembered mah feminine pro-tection today!!

And what's all this talk I hear about some School for Managing Clay Aiken's Fineass? :hubbahubba:

what.

I'd say probably by the time I finish typing this with one prosthetic hand (because the other is afixed to my tissued nose * lovely visual for y'all) that everyone will be gone for the night.

Wha'd I tell ya :sad52:

And that was my last box of tissue too!

Can't forget....GREAT BANNER cindilu!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'd say probably by the time I finish typing this with one prosthetic hand (because the other is afixed to my tissued nose * lovely visual for y'all) that everyone will be gone for the night.

Wha'd I tell ya :sad52:

And that was my last box of tissue too!

Can't forget....GREAT BANNER cindilu!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hey ! I have a head cold too! How did that happen? Must have spent too much time here at FCA and caught it off you all!!