#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Gay-centric?

:laugh2:

For some reason that gives me a mental image of Clay in the middle of a group of people who are holding hands and going "La-la-la"... :shrug: I have strange thoughts. :D

I love your strange thoughts :)

ETA: *waves back at canfly*

Wave all ya want, I ain't sleepin' wit ya!

Well maybe...depends on how desperate I get. :hahaha:

I don't remember why I quote this. Think I just found it funny.

The Gladd awards is now on broadway.com

http://www.broadwayworld.com/

guess I killed the thread yet again.

*staggers backwards, clutching at my heart in the sudden stabbing, agonizing pain* Owww! Such a public rejection! :hahaha:

ETA: Yes, you would find it funny...

The picture of Reed is from his Private Myspace; I edited out of my earlier post because I do not feel comfortable posting private pictures. Not sure what the policy is here about that; but just thought I would let everyone know.

Kim

Aww, canfly said I'm cute. I'm touched.

And Scarlett, I'll sleep with ya. If the price is right, I'll sleep with any one of you...even CF.

Cute sweatshirt Reed!

Hmmm.... heeeee! What were we chatting about the other day, cindilu2? :hahaha:

OMG a friend from JUNIOR HIGH and high school...and we lived together our first year of college contacted me on Facebook. LOL...OMG

I had a friend from 4th grade contact me the other day! Then, today at work, one of the cashiers in our cafeteria asked me if I went to a certain high school - turns out she's married to a friend's brother-in-law. Small world. :)

Oh and keep your fingers crossed -- a couple of job possibilities are floating around - and I'm learning more and more it's not what you know but WHO you know.

Good luck! :BlowKiss:

Work, puppy & this last week of school are keeping me beyond busy. I check in every now & then, but don't have much time to post.

Good to see Clay presenting an award to Tyra! :clap:

Love the new banner! :flirtysmile3:

*staggers backwards, clutching at my heart in the sudden stabbing, agonizing pain* Owww! Such a public rejection! :hahaha:

therethere-1.gif

Aww, canfly said I'm cute. I'm touched.

Don't let it go to your head huh?

And Scarlett, I'll sleep with ya. If the price is right, I'll sleep with any one of you...even CF.

:Ahh:

Hmmmmmm, with all of this talk about us wimmim sleeping with one another, it may be that this board is turning out to be gay centric, after all.

JUST KIDDING!!!!!! I keed, I keed!!!

Yeah, she looks thrilled.

Not sure if this was posted here yet?

http://alancockrell.blogspot.com/2009/03/h...ah-johnson.html

Last Sunday I flew the "PS" route from LAX to JFK. I don't do that very often―our New York crews usually do it. PS stands for Premium Service and if you want to ride it you will pay a handsome premium. We have a few 757s dedicated to this service and they are extravagantly configured for discriminating passengers who want it and can afford it. We only run PS service between New Yorks's JFK airport and Los Angeles or San Francisco. Consequently you can usually expect at least one celebrity on the PS run, and that day we had four. Truth be known, the flight attendants had to tell me who three of them were. Those were Clay Aiken, Josh Hartnett, and Judith Light. They didn't have to tell me who the fourth one was.

Before we pushed I went back and greeted the First Class passengers, as I always do, not just because the celebs were there. I didn't know the other three from Adam, but I knew Robert Redford when I spotted him on the back row of first class.

There will never be a single nanosecond of time when not a single person on earth is upset with Clay. He can brush his teeth, blog or not blog, go to sleep, anything. Even if he either presents or receives the Nobel Peace Prize someday, someone will be upset -- perhaps some victim of dynamite-fishing or coral reef advocates who are upset at Nobel & his family. Are they worth the bandwidth and screen pixels we will use to say how ridiculous they are? No.

That is so very true of anyone with a public profile. I've heard/read comments that claim Hitler was an enlightened saint and that Mother Teresa was satan. (I wish I could ask Mother Teresa if she would have still done the same "life-work" if there was no Jesus and no heaven or hell. There are atheists who have done some incredible humanitarian work. )

Probably, the only thing everyone in the fandom (before Clay came out) still agrees on is that Clay can sing because surely no one suddenly thinks now that he's out, he no longer has a great voice!.

Good Morning Everyone,

8 Days until The First Day of Spring! :yahoo:

16 Days until Clay presents Tyra her award at the GLAAD Ceremony!:yahoo:

19 Days until Playlist: The Very Best of Clay Aiken is available! :yahoo:

27 Days until Judge Aiken is Holding Court on ANTM! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Heh, some gay-centric board. *rolls eyes* I've slept with lots of the members and not even one of them gave me a little action. :hahaha:

Hee, Scarlett, I did that too at the OFC, signed up twice in one year so I could have double the chances at a meet & greet. Unfortunately, it didn't work out. Ah well, I can always hope for next time! But I don't do aliases, I am always luckiest1 on every board, even if it is non-Clay-related. That time I was luckiest1 and luckiest14clay. :P

Argh, it's snowing again! I hatesssss snow!

.... I don't do aliases, I am always luckiest1 on every board, even if it is non-Clay-related.

Wellllll, unless it's out of your control .... I seem to remember a "lickiest1":lilredani: running around here a couple of years ago?

I seem to remember that too. Wonder who DID have something to do with it? :whistling-1: As a matter of fact, I was rereading some old threads the other day, and found lickiest1, and just had to :lmaosmiley-1: .

BTW...for the new people around here...I find it interesting to go back and read some of the old threads around here. You'll find some laughs; you'll probably find some explanations of things we refer to all the time now; you'll find some...interesting discussions (some heated); you'll probably come up with more questions! But anyway, if you want a sense of "our" history, try the archives thread:

Archives Thread

Messing with One Degree of Kevin Bacon will getcha every time!!!

NEW YORK — Bernard Madoff pleaded guilty Thursday to an epic fraud that robbed investors worldwide of billions of dollars, avoiding eye contact with swindled investors before he was led out of court with his hands cuffed behind his back.

U.S. District Judge Denny Chin denied bail for Madoff, 70, and ordered him to jail, noting that he had the means to flee and an incentive to do so because of his age.

ETA:

Who has seen The Watchmen? I intend to see it this weekend because after watching the opening sequence online (before it was pulled) I was hooked. Then I read this on an entertainment website:

The whole movie ROCKED!!!!! I'm not going to play spoiler here but I gotta tell you this. LOL

Two older women came in, looked to be in their 60s and sat down at the end of our seating row.

The first time Doctor Manhattan strolls across the scene fully and frontally nude one of the women yelped Hello!!!! and proceeded to spill her large soda all over the place!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, who plays Doctor Manhattan!