# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

FearOfH20, yikes! I hope you hear from your friend and she is ok. As for you, take it easy! Animals can really be difficult to control sometimes....believe me, I have 5 and I know! What kind of dogs are they?

I am home and ready for CAPP. It was hard leaving Mom this afternoon....she wanted me to go but she cried saying goodbye just the same. She has a friend arriving first thing tomorrow morning to stay for 4 days, and then my daughter is going for a week.

East coast… here we go! Mountain folks and Westies, Turn off your tweets.#celebapprentice starts now on #nbc

Tonight's #classyclaymoment is another verbal one! Listen closely during the presentation and text CLAY to 50555 for@includingkids

I had soooo little contact with@LisaLampanelli up to that point! Where did that come from!?

Did Aubrey just call me a "bitchy queen"?? How the hell is that consistent with her anti-gay bullying platform. GLSEN should be ashamed!

Preach it, Clay!

I certainly did NOT say that. Love her. Just don't know where that came from. RT@helpbusinesses: u r right @LisaLampanelliugly personality

Thanks @Dayanamendoza ! I like you too! :-)

I did do puppets in church a LOT. And I was good!!! Don't doubt it!! ;-)

Let's hope I can change her mind! RT@techie_mommy: @clayaiken Why does@LisaLampanelli seem to not like you already?

Interesting trivia: Brian's dad, the late, GREAT Jim Henson, made his last public appearance on @ArsenioOFFICIAL s great talk show in 1990

One of the ladies from Henson's Creature Shop who helped Team Forte make puppets was named Raleigh! I Loved her automatically!

YES! and sad RT @Jessicalynne3:@clayaiken You and Arsenio made such a dynamic pair. Were you nervous to play without him?

Our professional puppeteers were INCREDIBLE. Leslie may have been the most permanently happy and energetic people I have EVER met!

More! My respect for @ArsenioOFFICIAL was genuine! RT @__Tony__Stark__: @clayaikenI bet you missed Arsenio as much as Aubrey missed Lisa.

@teresa_guidice A syllable of the WHAT? ;-)

She actually is really sweet… 95% of the time! ;-) RT @SouthParkFamGuy:@clayaiken do you think that@LisaLampanelli is a nice person?

I swear to God I love that woman!!!!! Such a sweet and GENUINE lady! RT @canfly172:@clayaiken @teresa_guidice Jack broke his WHAT?

Um....shot of Clay talking about the task, looks like he's standing on a rooftop, with the sun setting? Major hotness!!! Need screenshot of that one...

Retweet from VictoriaWank:

@clayaiken Clay, I think you should do voice-overs for animation or puppets. You have such a range of voices!

Sadly, no. :-( RT @cjane777: @clayaiken did you get to keep your puppet?

@DonaldJTrumpJr @mattyms AND modest !! ;-)

Oh @DebbieGibson must be so excited to have that information announced 2 the world!#fouralarmdump ha ha ha #brilliant

I told you! @Dayanamendoza is even HOTTER when she cries! And DAMN she's classy!

I am morally against some things that are going on. Yes!

Ooh, Clay let the cat out of the bag! Lisa is jealous of Dayana's looks! Oh please, please, PLEASE let Lisa go home tonight!

It would be bad for Clay to be on a losing team (poor Clay) but better for civilization to get that Lampenelli bitch off the airways.

2 b clear. holding that puppet up behind my head for so long made the hair on the back of my head so messy.#dontgiveashitwhatuthinkofmyhair

Hee!

Be sure to check out my blog on NBC.comafter the show to get my take on the Dayana/Lisa dynamic.

Let me go ahead and make fun of the way I run out before you all do!

@corabethma Are you trying to be blocked? Seriously?

There's the #classyclaymoment ! Text CLAY to 50555 now to donate $10 to National Inclusion Project! Also, follow @includingkids

My blog tomorrow on NBC.com will explain the improv setups AND why I think Forte made better use of our professional helpers!

Everyone remember @1PatrickBristow from Ellen? I loved that show and it was so great to actually meet him!

Retweet from the News & Observer's TV blog twitter feed:

It is settled. In @clayaiken's next career, he shall be a puppeteer. He killed.#celebrityapprentice

Did @realDonaldTrump just call me fat on#celebapprentice ?? ;-) ha ha

That's brilliant! RT @LisaMareeInSL: Watching #celebapprentice without@DonaldJTrumpJr is like PB w/o the J :-(

Boardroom and war rooms are inside Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue RT @teachermom09:@clayaiken where is the boardroom?

What accent? RT @skittlesj20: I love@clayaiken's accent!!

Retweet from lennydpocketqb:

this whole @ArsenioOFFICIAL @clayaikenfriendship fascinates me... I'd like to see a separate reality show with them.#CelebrityApprentice

Not monitors. Mirrors behind the heads of the Trumps RT @jessica_vano: I always catch@clayaiken staring at the monitors in the board room

All that VBS! (Southern Baptists will know!) ;-) RT @GritsGreens: @clayaiken Clay did us Southern Baptists proud tonight with the puppets!

Ok.. So, who's counting? Who has won more times than ANYONE else? #HOLLA

Retweet from JamiQuintin:

Love @clayaiken and @ArsenioOFFICIAL 's "bro tap" there lol!

Retweet by SonsofYork:

Despite the jock-mentality we had in highschool, #celebrityapprentice has showed us that @clayaiken is a pretty cool dude.

Hey @ArsenioOFFICIAL did you put that guitar on your puppets t-shirt?

This Lutheran girl knows ALL about VBS!

Even though Forte's presentation was better (way better) - I still wanted them to lose to get rid of Lisa.

I think Teresa is going...sort of a nice lady but simple not the brightest bulb.

She's actually one of Ivanka's marketing employees! RT @britton_boy: can someone please explain Amanda? is she an actress, real...WHAT?!

who wants 2 take this? :-( RT@Middle_Name_Mud: @clayaiken Inclusion is the dumbing down of America. Smart kids get held back. WORST IDEA

Wrong again! Research proves otherwise. Ignorance is sad RT @laurennashley9: In social activities it's fine, not so much in the classroom.

Retweet from Conehead76:

@clayaiken @Middle_Name_Mud The "dumbing down of America" starts with your narrow minded way of thinking.

Car exits are pretaped RT @Cqtheresa:@clayaiken , where do the hide the jackets.. go in the elevator without 1 and then get in a car with??

I won't be tweeting live next week. :-( But be sure to watch anyway.

Wonder where he'll be? And hey! A night off for me!

Yes RT @mattyms: @clayaiken so you all tape a car exit incase you are fired???

FearOfH20, yikes! I hope you hear from your friend and she is ok. As for you, take it easy! Animals can really be difficult to control sometimes....believe me, I have 5 and I know! What kind of dogs are they?

I am home and ready for CAPP. It was hard leaving Mom this afternoon....she wanted me to go but she cried saying goodbye just the same. She has a friend arriving first thing tomorrow morning to stay for 4 days, and then my daughter is going for a week.

One dog was a German Shepherd and I think the other was a Lab. Pretty big dogs. She had them both on one leash so when one took off the other had to go too. Feeling much better tonight than I did this morning.

I can sympathize with your Mom luckiest, when my oldest son goes back to Portland I want to cry too. I hope she can be more independent soon.

Thanks for listing all the tweets ldyj. I can't keep up with all of them.

I knew what VBS was thanks to some older friends I made in the fandom. :) LOL! I never went growing up cause I went to Catholic grade and high school.

Paul Sr. going home wasn't too much of a shocker, but it was sad to see him leave nonetheless.

Sorry you had to leave your mom, luckiest, but I'm sure you're happy to be home. Hopefully she'll be doing better soon!

How can a comedian be so damn humorless. I am still sick of her. God I hope Clay isn't stuck on her team until the end. I enjoyed being able to fast forward through her a little bit when she was on the women's team.

Clay did a great job with the puppets.

I'm with you couchie. Although it seems to be popular with the producers on reality TV shows, I don't get the appeal of watching someone freak out. I'd much rather watch someone doing a task well. For example Clay. :twinklewhore: Most of these people are financially secure and need to learn how to appreciate it. The redhead is just blah. No interest in watching her after this show ends either. TCA must be about half way through the series. I'll definitely have a void on Sunday night without Clay on my TV. :cry4:

Sadly, we're more than halfway through the series at this point. We started with 18 celebrities, I believe, and now we're down to 7.

Yes, when the show is over, Sunday nights are going to be rather boring.

Lisa -- loud and obnoxious. No denying that. I'm still waiting to see what brings about her kindness toward Clay at the end of the series, though -- and his toward her. I do understand the idea of being entertained by a train wreck -- but she's been wrecked for how many weeks now?

luckiest, you are a very good daughter, glad your Mom is doing well. (Loved your blog the other day about trying to feed her!) Fear, take care of yourself! Are you almost done with tax time at this point?

Loved the show last night..Clay was amazing doing the puppets...If I did not know it was him, I would not have realized it was him doing the voices. The man is so freaking talented!

Lisa/Dayana..totally bored with the whole thing..it has been going on for too long. You can almost set your watch by it each episode..10 minutes into the task.time for Dayana to start whining about not being used..okay..Lisa..now its your turn to yell at Dayana. Okay, that's out of the way..let's get to the rest of the show. After seeing this every week, I have very little sympathy for Dayana and just don't care if Lisa yells at her. My daughter watched the show with me last night for the first time..had no idea of the dynamics between Lisa and Dayana and actually agreed with Lisa and thought Dayana was acting like a baby.

Hoping we don't have to go through more of this drama next week.

Kim