How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

1 hour ago, Mik4clay said:

Sometimes when listening to these podcasts, you get the feeling about 1/2 way thru the guest wishes they hadn't signed on to this one..

😂 this is one of them

OK...that makes me want to listen.  I'm hoping I can listen tomorrow....

I thought this week's podcast was really pretty good. It got a bit shouty at the end, but for the most part, this was a good conversation between a Democrat and a Republican (who didn't seem all that crazy to me, as a Democrat...)

Clay can talk anyone into a corner! I loved the exchange about ordinances and that they are laws,  just locally. There wasn’t a damn thing more Billy could say 😂

oh... and Clay has got to stop saying butts so many times. The mind begins to wander - 😋😝

Yesterday my daughter went to take my car in to Jiffy Lube and. the woman in front of her stopped her car got out and forgot to put the car into park!  Well of course the car started moving and as soon as the woman realized that she tried to run and stop the car well the car didn’t stop and you guessed it it  fell into the bay! Luckily no one was hurt and and said everyone there was just standing with their mouths wide open not believing what had just happened.  My daughter waited to find out if everyone was OK and then she said I’m out of here and came home.

• Haha 1

mik, sometimes I like Bill Maher, sometimes I don't.  He's a bit all over the map for me, but sometimes I think he makes some sense.

merrieeee -- I was afraid you were going to say that the car in front of your daughter went backwards and hit your daughter!  So, I'm a bit relieved that their car only went into the bay!  HAHAHA.  

Wonder what Clay's up to today?

• Haha 1

Educational and also pretty scary. We all could use a little more scaring!

And how much cuter can Clay get?? at 29 mins his southern gangsta comes out— motha f****a, Lawd a mercy. Hahaha!

I wish someone could make me a little prototype of this man, so I could carry him around in my pocket . 😝