How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the people that helped me mentally thru the last 18 mos. 🥳 I hope u have the most wonderful day!

i love how Clay gets told by his producers not to talk about North Carolina so much..he brings it up, and then talks about it anyway.. ❤️🤣

We don’t start school here with the kids until Tuesday (we had workshops this past week) But I know I will love it.. The preschoolers I had in March 2020, when I left, are now going to be in the first grade  and that’s the class I’m going to be working in- so excited to see them again!! 

I’m fully vaxxed so I really have to get past the anxiety. There are no masking mandates at this school.. my guess is there will be eventually. As we all know there is no grey area here.. masks aren’t going to work unless every one is in one. I will have one on me at all times, and will wear it if I work with a child who wears one..so that’s my plan 😬.                               My granddaughter will be going to preschool in a neighboring district who is mandating even for the preschoolers! Should be interesting how this experiment turns out.

Thanks for bringing those over!

Ive seen him in those shoes before, but has he ever painted his nails before? I get it.. when you hit your 40’s you feel the need for a little more color in your life. Clay entered my life just before I hit 40- he was my extra color...which is usually referred to as mid life crisis 😉

Hey everyone it’s been While…

I had an amazing time yesterday it was great seeing everyone after so long! The BBQ was laid back chill. 

Karaoke was a lot of fun! The food was really good

I loved getting to watch Clays reaction to those singing you could tell he was having a lot of fun! I thought he sounded great when he was singing! He’s so quick after talking with the folks this table  from the Durham camp that’s  an NIP partner I can’t remember the name  he thought it would be fun if they were judges I think that added to the fun! 
I loved at the end of invisible he was looking at the folks from the Durham camp and said something like “watch this “ before doing the tug! Ha 

Yesterday was a nice early birthday present to myself my birthday is 2 weeks  from today 

• Like 2

Recap from hosaa at CV, used with permission:

Msidolfan's daughter killed it! She sang "Alone" and Clay just said "Holy shit"! She got the most votes. BabbyD won Clay and Diane's award for "Kharma Chameleon", andLady Junn Freeman got the judges' prize for "Don't Know Why."

They'll think about adding a similar event with the gala.

Clay's hair was still minty (he said green). He sang Open Arms to begin, but yelled so much for the singers he was losing his voice. He closed with BOTW and Invisible--the karaoke versions were not what he was used to!!

I also read that he did the shirt tug...and of course, everyone screamed.

On the run today, but had to jump on to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ldyjocelyn!

A lady who I appreciate so much for helping me find my way back to Clay and making this pandemic,  and staying away from others, so much more manageable. 

You deserve the best of days!  🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!  mik, I'm glad you found us and I've helped keep you sane with Clay!  Anyway, it's been a good weekend so far.  I took yesterday off from work and went back to my alma mater, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and just wandered around.  Found a great Mexican food truck for lunch, and then had wood fired pizza for dinner.  Today I went for my weekly walk with friends, and then....my husband actually had a great paying gig for tonight (I gave him my blessing to do this!).  So, I'm home alone for a bit here, and when he gets home....cake!

Today's podcast was really good.  I realized how little I knew about the whole case of Roe vs. Wade!