How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to see Pyramid tonight!  Storms in the area, plus it's been a terribly long week at work.  When I get a chance, I'll make my comments!

ETA: Promo!  https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=515695843061957&extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-UNK_GK0T-GK1C&ref=sharing

ETAA:  the same promo from Twitter.

Clay did such a great job!

funny how the lady player was so excited to meet Ashanti until she played with her - messin up!

Clay Aiken did not. I think they would have won it but I guess the guy player gave a bad clue.. didn’t make sense to me 🥴

He did the best he could have done, so I’m happy- - and his eyes were so sparkly and his smile so cute 🤩

4 hours ago, merrieeee said:

What kind of a Clay fan are you?  Tsk tsk a real fan would have stopped everything to see him! 🤪

Good thing I love you merrieeee...  Actually, I called myself a bad Clay fan on FB about all this, and several other Clay fans said I would never be a bad Clay fan.  

I guess you could say that I'm a Clay fan with a real life?

Let’s just say I will have plenty of time over the weekend to watch Clay. I am having a routine procedure on Minday that requires prep (and I think you know what that is), so I should be able to catch up tomorrow!

New podcast. Short one this week. 

FINALLY got to see Pyramid today. Clay was excellent, and was charming to a fault.  He is also smart as a whip. His partner during the second half of the show was good, and IMO got screwed out of the big money!

Ah a nice quiet day today. Slipped on mud ended up in the er.  Dislocated shoulder and slightly chipped bone.   Sorry for the bad punctuation but it was my right arm. God I can’t believe the pain but they gave me something lovely when they pushed it back! Now I just ache.  

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, merrieeee said:

Ah a nice quiet day today. Slipped on mud ended up in the er.  Dislocated shoulder and slightly chipped bone.   Sorry for the bad punctuation but it was my right arm. God I can’t believe the pain but they gave me something lovely when they pushed it back! Now I just ache.  

Oh no!  I hope you feel better soon!  

I’m so sorry to hear that  merrieeee, please be a fast healer!

My day on the other hand, was excellent! First of all, married to the same man for 35 yrs ago today ❤️ Also landed my dream job!  Working with little ones on literacy skills and catching up on writing and STEM.. more kids need help with math and technology! I start tomorrow- I can’t wait :)

Fear — were u ever able to get help to get to the events in Raleigh in a few weeks? I would send money in to the NIP if Clay would send us a cute karaoke video in exchange 😜

• Like 2

Happy anniversary Mik!  35 years is a good long time...and I hope for another 35 more for you!

Congratulations on the job as well!  I knew you wanted that so badly -- I'm so happy for you!

I hope Clay is doing well....

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, ldyjocelyn said:

Happy anniversary Mik!  35 years is a good long time...and I hope for another 35 more for you!

Congratulations on the job as well!  I knew you wanted that so badly -- I'm so happy for you!

I hope Clay is doing well....

I hear covid kicking some butt in NC 😧

So sorry merrieee, mlk congrats on the new job.

I got caught on a road at noon today with at least 50 police and sheriff vehicles along with a swat car, ambulances, fire engine. Eventually I got up to where they were turning and the road was blocked at the high school near me. I saw the news had gotten there so turned on the TV when I got home. Several students got into a fight and one was shot and killed. Appears that it was gang related. The shooter escaped and is still at large.  They warned us to lock our doors tonight. Our police chief cried at the press conference when talking about meeting the boys mom. We have to do something about guns. Covid is bad but guns are despicable. 

• Sad 1

The shooter, a student, was finally caught. He ruined so many lives with that gun.

Ldyj, I won't be going to Raleigh for the events as the person who brought meals and generally checked on my husband is having hip replacement and asked me to help her. My husband no longer drives and needs help preparing his meals  of the time. He has a loose knee replacement but due to his health is no longer eligible for another replacement. His knee gives out and he falls and needs help getting up . he is too heavy for me to lift him so we have become friends with the Fire Dept and EMS.

If there is another Gala, I may drive and come back the same day.

@clayaiken: What if the state of Virginia passed a law allowing Virginians to sue any other citizen who owned a firearm, and told the Court to award the plantiff $10,000 for every firearm owned by the defendant? 🤔 

#SB8