How the Heck are We All Gonna Get Along? With Clay, Naturally!

They love him there in Pittsburgh!

I thought this podcast was deep! I agreed with everything the guest said..made so much sense.  Esp the part about how the pandemic changed the ideas of Americans regarding essential workers. Something positive comes of it anyway

On 10/11/2021 at 9:21 PM, ldyjocelyn said:

Totally forgot to watch this tonight!  Bad fan, right?

I tried; the video wouldn't start for me. I was hoping maybe they'd show excerpts of the show or something. 

ETA: a ha - looks like I can watch it anytime on YouTube now. Will try to do that soon, if for no other reason to catch a glimpse of the hair. 

On 10/15/2021 at 10:14 AM, ldyjocelyn said:

Yes, didn't that seem like a really fun group?  

Any Adele fans here?  I know she's not everyone's taste, but I love her, and her new song is fantastic IMO.

Yes I’m loving her new song. 
I’m really looking forward to her new album! 

11 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Anybody else get to the end of that podcast?

weird..it was all, oh hell no- 🤐

*holds head in shame*

I'm not even going to TRY with this one.  As much as I love Clay, dealing with that kind of....well, you know....just makes me run away.

I get it, but I didn’t think it was going as bad as it could have gone. Clay was biting his tongue for the most part.  At the end it was so strange, they were still talking and Clay says ‘I don’t think we are going to get along on this one so goodbye’ Ha.. and then he just pulls the plug. I’m guessing the producers were saying - get out while you can! 

Wait, wait, WAIT.  I know Clay said this wasn’t happening.. but Kelly Ann Conway? Clay! together? oh heck yeah, I gotta see that!! 🙏🏻 

I haven’t had a chance to listen to the new podcast yet :(                                It’s my birthday weekend and I’m hitting the Twin cities for some shopping and fine dining 🙋‍♀️  .... later

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Mik4clay said:

Wait, wait, WAIT.  I know Clay said this wasn’t happening.. but Kelly Ann Conway? Clay! together? oh heck yeah, I gotta see that!! 🙏🏻 

I haven’t had a chance to listen to the new podcast yet :(                                It’s my birthday weekend and I’m hitting the Twin cities for some shopping and fine dining 🙋‍♀️  .... later

Not sure how I feel about the Big Brother rumor yet.  I think he'd be a skilled player, but at the same time...that show can be so weird sometimes.

The new podcast is really good.  I admire that judge greatly, and that quote by Alice Walker that she lives by?  Genius.  “Activism is my rent for living on the planet.”

Have fun in the Twin Cities mik!

On 10/27/2021 at 9:55 AM, merrieeee said:

You know Meghan seems like such a silly-ass girl to me, but she seems to love her bestie., Clay - who can blame her 😉 I hear that she writes about him in her chapter on best friends.

Now, I’m not about to get her book just to find out what she has to say...

I wonder if it’s out and about anywhere?? 🙏🏻