#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

Don't know if this is news to anyone but me, but Clay is on the bottom of p. 34 in this week's People magazine (Katrina on the cover). It's a really short article on the sale of his house (their usual feature "On the Block"). Small picture of him (pretty old) and a picture of the living room.

Always nice to be surprised by clack. Even if it is small.

Just watched Clay on LKL...went on about 9:15. He talked then they had a clip of IWCY play over some red cross slides...he was articulate and very hearfelt.

I really like how he tied his UNICEF experience to this situation...how he said that in Banda aceh you can feel the hope in the people in their rebuidling and the great spirit the people had. He then went on to say that he was sure that is something that will happen here too because of the generosity of the american people. It was a message of hope and positive outlook.

Great job...and a great song to play over the red cross clip...it looks like the live music segments were prepared long before. With Clay on the road it probably was difficult to organize that...a clip of IWCY is a great compromise.

A fairly cute story in the Toledo Blade about two teenage fangirls attending their first concert - Clay at the Toledo Zoo. I loved the girls' squeally enthusiasm, and the fact the term "Claymate" is only used once in the article. There is also a picture of Rockin' Robin Clay with a goofy expression on his face.

Ansa, I have to admit my curiousity got the best of me, and I clicked on the house tour link that a hatah posted at TWoP. The house didn't looked lived in to me, and I agree with some of the discussion elsewhere that it may have been furnished by the realtor. There was a lot of equipment in the gym, though, which may explain how Clay is able to balance Angela with one arm. (Takes a moment to consider straining biceps and taut gluts, followed by various images of saunas, fluffy white towels, and massage tables. Um, I think I need to go watch some WDC footage.)

Edited by bottlecap

That was wonderful couchie...I think your natural ways with Clay truly charmed him Thanks for giving him the pin...

Love your picture...you both look adorable! thanks for sharing.

your blog is so much fun, can;t wait for your Boston update.

Couch Tomato, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has practice conversations with Clay in my head. (And I didn't have the prospect of a M&G as an excuse, either!)

Skatejoy:

Nick's pretty buff too. Anyone see that pic of him playing basketball shirtless during the last tour?? Yeah, I'd guess he was doing some working out too!

I saw that picture on LBFCA. Who knew what was being concealed by those bulky polo shirts?! I may have to revise my scenario a little: From the pictures, I believe Casa Clayton had a basketball court. Perhaps a shirts vs. skins basketball game with some combination of Clay, Nick, Jerome Jr. and Jacob took place there? I'll throw Jerome in as referee for your benefit, Skate . Hummm...

Skatejoy:

Hmmm... why do I suddenly feel inspired to take up sports photography???

For the right price, I could expand the basketball scenario to include a poor lost hiker / nature photographer who stumbles out of the hills outside Casa Clayton. She desperately needs a drink of water, and a cool place to lie down and recover...

For the right price, I could expand the basketball scenario to include a poor lost hiker / nature photographer who stumbles out of the hills outside Casa Clayton. She desperately needs a drink of water, and a cool place to lie down and recover...

Hee specially if Jerome has to frisk this poor lost soul before she will be allowed to get in then that scenario will be perfect.

So, which 8x10s did you say you wanted??

I'm getting no work done with these scenarios growing...

Of course, we can't leave our poor, disoriented Hiker / Photographer all alone at Casa Clayton. Perhaps, under Jerome's kind attention, she recovers just enough to call a nearby California message board friend to come and pick her up. (I am currently accepting bids for the role of California Friend - pins and Clack only please.)

Anyway, California Friend arrives. However, Jerome remains concerned about H/P's well being, and suggests she continue to rest while he brings her cool drinks and confiscated Clack, which seems to help her with her disorientation. Clay has been raised as a true Southern gentleman, so he offers California Friend some refreshments (Your Choices - Sweet Tea, 2% milk, peach ice cream, day old Krispy Kremes.) CF determines that, unfortunately, it will be a while before H/P is able to leave, and politely offers to help Clay and company with packing for the big move back to Raleigh. This gives CF an opportunity to (Choose one: Study the shoe collection; "accidently" misplace the fugly NAT/UPS blue maternity shirt; rifle through the underwear drawer) .....

Screw it, the next installment is ready, and I'm posting it even though nobody is reading it.

As a reminder, choose one of the options in the parentheses.

A short time later at Casa Clayton:

Jerome and H/P are happily ensconced in the media room, watching confiscated Clack on the plasma screen TV. Raleigh has wandered in and is sitting on H/P's knees, having taken quite a shine to her. This is because (Raleigh is a good judge of character; or Raleigh is intrigued by the faint whiff of coyote musk that remains on H/P's socks and hiking boots from her travels in the California hills.)

Meanwhile, CF has noticed that none of the usual female members of Clay's entourage are hanging around Casa Clayton. Mary is taking a well deserved break from the "Boys on the Bus", and is currently enjoying a couple of weeks at a spa far away from clipboards, walkie-talkies, and ringing cell phones. The only guys around are the sultry cabana boy who brings Mary lovely tropical drinks, and Sven, the tall blond massage therapist who knows how to work out all the kinks. Mary is seriously considering adding Sven to the crew for the next tour. Jaymes is off meeting with Clive Davis and RCA, and is negotiating a huge promotional budget for the upcoming CD. Angela is spending time with her little boy, and is still kicking herself about ducking out of the "Sailing" kiss. Quiana is back with her musician friends in South Carolina, working on the concept for their next musical review. This will then be appropriated for JBTII. Maureen is hanging out with S'von and Felix, doing all those things they discussed in the JBT intro - bowling; going to the movies; taking in a ballgame. Fran is now working for Clique, and is currently traveling the country in a semi, slowly but surely delivering each individual order from the online store.

Anyway, CF is no dummy, and realizes this is her opportunity to join Clay's posse. She considers her options carefully, and proceeds to make herself indispensable to each member of the group.

CF makes a positive impression on Clay by (Helping him run lines for his return to "Scrubs" in an episode entitled "Kenny's Revenge"; or Filling in for Angela as Clay works on the choreography for "WDC", the Christmas version; or Squealing appropriately at the news that Avalon has a new CD out.)

CF gets on the right side of Nick by (Not ratting him out to Clay when she finds Nick on the phone with Jimmy Kimmel, snorting over the fact that Clay totally bought into the fake "Scrubs" script; or Taking pity on a clueless male and picking out a lovely gift from "Uncle Clay" for Andy Abad's new baby; or Having a conversation with Nick that doesn't include any of the phrases: "We love Clay", "Where's Clay", or "I have to meet Clay, or I'll just die!".)

Jacob is especially vulnerable to flattery, and CF wins him over by (Confiding to Jacob that "Rock with Me" was the highlight of the JBT: or Letting Jacob teach her how to do the Running Man; or Offering to polish his saxophone.)

Jerome Jr. is wary, and requires more finesse. CF reaches him by (Shyly telling JJ how sexy she finds bald men; or Helping JJ with the tedious process of matching screen names with real names so "The List" can be updated; or Offering to drive the getaway car while the rest of the crew toilet papers Kathy Griffin's house.)

There's never a dull moment at Casa Clayton. What future adventures await H/P and CF?....

I'm reading!!

This is because (Raleigh is a good judge of character; or Raleigh is intrigued by the faint whiff of coyote musk that remains on H/P's socks and hiking boots from her travels in the California hills.)

Or C) Raleigh, like all animals, immediately senses H/P's allergic to her and proceeds to shed as much as possible over H/P.

Am I the only one who thinks bottlecap may just be CF??

bottlecap remains firmly stuck in Ohio, and so alas is unable to play the role of CF. bottlecap is aware, however, of who has the power to kick her ass off the board, and is glad to cast the lovely and articulate couchtomato as one of our heroines. Besides, bottlecap has had an unfortunate glimpse of the herself in the Clack, and now knows what she looked like when three of our heroes passed by her in the aisle. She looked like a slack-jawed, glassy-eyed, frizzy-haired yokel, who was lucky she wasn’t actually wetting herself with excitement. Perhaps that was too much information? bottlecap apologizes for that lack of discretion. bottlecap also apologizes to KAndre for stealing her third-person schtick, but finds it to be very addictive, and now can’t stop.

Skatejoy, if H/P doesn’t appreciate spending time with Raleigh, the cutest and sweetest little dog in the whole wide world, the following options are available to her (Taking a benadryl, and remaining at Casa Clayton; or Leaving in the backseat of a police cruiser with a restraining order pinned to her shirt and no memory cards in her cameras; or Joining Fran in the semi.) Of course, recasting is always an option – what’s buzztechie up to?

BwaH bottlecap this is hilarious...we need a new Heroine to obsess over with regards to Clay...

Couch Tomato (tm Clay) has an advantage...CLay does not have to learn a new name! Hee!

This:

Skatejoy, if H/P doesn’t appreciate spending time with Raleigh, the cutest and sweetest little dog in the whole wide world, the following options are available to her (Taking a benadryl, and remaining at Casa Clayton; or Leaving in the backseat of a police cruiser with a restraining order pinned to her shirt and no memory cards in her cameras; or Joining Fran in the semi.) Of course, recasting is always an option – what’s buzztechie up to?

ROTFL...a skit writer with attitude, I like!...I don't think speaking in the thrid person is the only way KAndre has influenced you...keep it coming...maybe Clay can use the skit on his daytime talk show...

I have been haunting All Things Clay Aiken, hoping for more videos from my Toledo concert. Tiffany has put up this message, which I find very encouraging:

You may have noticed that new file updates have been slow, especially with the older stops on this tour.  I've been rationing my disk space so I didn't run out before the end of the JBT.  I'm very low on space but am working on a solution so I can continue adding clack from this tour.  Thank you all for your patience with ATCA and I hope you'll be patient just a few days longer as I work to resolve this problem. 

So if you're like me and depend on the public sites for your Clack, it's good know for sure more of the older stuff will be forthcoming.

Hey, look at that! A post from me with actual content!

If anyone need any videos or MP3's we are willing to do you send it for specific ones. We are still in the process of going through clack and putting it up in FCA...where people can get them. Unfortunately our computers are not very fast in uploading....and with so many clack we are going to have to be very picky in putting up our favorite ones.

anyway, if people have any request you can pm me or post it in the media section and we will make it available...ASAP.

I am always available for casting roles at Casa Clayton. And be careful.... if SkateJoy treats Raleigh the way she treats my poor lovable kitty cats.....

(I'm kidding)

I finally finished my photos from Vermont. I didnt have the best seats so I didnt get the best photos. Go easy on me.

Scrunchy-nose Clay is HAWT!

Ack, look at that lens SkateJoy has on her camera!

They all freaked when Constantine did this!

Yes, I am a little devil!

But I am also a dork! *g*

Yum.... pretty!

Bendy Angela!

Didn't I say I was a dork? *g*

I even dance like a lovable dork.

But they all still scream when I fling my vest off.

But I am still a lovable dork!

Enjoy!

BTW - I may have some MP3s from Boston if you want 'em.