#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

Following behind him was diamondjake2001  holding onto 3 leashes for her puppy, Raleigh and the penquin (Clay insisted they bring the penquin).
EEEEEEE! Can I say I LOVE my job! I don't even have to worry about the penquin's waddle cause I can waddle with the best of 'em.

Love the skits. I'm out of town with minimal comp. access so I'm a bit behind on the boards.

I sure hope Clay never succombs to pressures to change his sense of humor. I've always loved the voice but it was the "What's Up Buddy" Jaded Journalist interview that took me over the edge to 'the dark side.' I'm really loving that he is feeling more comfortable snarking on his fans. It just makes him more entertaining for me. And couchie, I had both hands up there too. Hee!

And what's this about before & after collar pics. If it's what I'm thinking I'm not surprised at all. I don't think I've ever seen Clay with that many buttons undone except in prof. photoshoots.

Somehow I have missed the before and after collar pictures. Bottlecap mentioned seeing them at GBB. What is that? Probably should know, but guess I'm a little dense right now. Worked 14 hours yesterday. Couldn't sleep last night so at 2:00 A.M. my last "skit" started percolating in my brain and I had to get up and write it out before I forgot it.

Can someone tell me where to find the collar pictures?

Sorry about that - GBB is a moderator at the Clackhouse. She put that series of pictures together. Isn't our boyfriend just the cutest thing ever?

Is anybody watching "All My Children" live who can post some updates here? Couch Tomato, if the segment isn't too long, can FCA post the video? [i finally caught on to the fact you changed your screen name to Clay's spelling. Do we have to have a little talk about allowing a man to define your identity, Ms. Tomato? ;) ]

Edited by bottlecap

Bottlecap - no problem I'll post the clack when I get home. I atually forgot all about it but I get the soap channel so they'll show it two more times today and next weekend a couple of times.

[i finally caught on to the fact you changed your screen name to Clay's spelling. Do we have to have a little talk about allowing a man to define your identity, Ms. Tomato?

LOL, but I lurve him! LOL.

EEEEEEEE! for the Emmy thing actually happening! Good thing I'm not in charge of booking Clay's gigs, because that is not something I would ever have thought of him doing. I wonder if the whole "Emmy Idol" theme on the show itself led the ET and The Insider people to think of Clay, or if Clay's management initiated the co-hosting thing. Anyway, besides the coverage on The Insider tonight, I would expect promos tomorrow and through the weekend. Plus "Scrubs" tonight! Wheeee!

eta: Or not. Looks like the 9:00 episode of "Scrubs" got knocked out by Bush's speech, and the 9:30 episode is not Kenny's. Rats!

Edited by bottlecap

OK I am totally freakin' out at work. I took my computer in today so that the IT guys could install a new internal 250 gb hard drive... this after noon I go to the front -- because they sit right by the front door where people are walking in and out all day .. .and what do I see... my computer hooked up... and Clay's beautiful face staring at me from my wallpaper.

bottlecap wanders into FCA, smirking: Guess what?

Getting no response bottlecap clears her throat, and says again: Hey, guess what?

buzztechie to Skatejoy: So is somebody going to ask what, or not?

Skatejoy: Well, I'm still mad over the hayseed comment from the other day, so I'm not talking to her. [Pokes KAndre.]

KAndre: Pffffttt. I'm busy with my World Domination plans, and I haven't been here in weeks. I'm not asking.

bottlecap: Aww, c'mon somebody, guess!

Pin Thread Posters: Do you have Baltimore Crabby pins to trade?

bottlecap: Ummm, no.

Pin Thread Posters: Then we don't care.

Lurkers: mumble, mumble, mumble.

bottlecap: I can't hear you. Don't make me quote Mr. Aiken, cause I'll go all "Use Your Voice" on ya if I have to.

Lurker One: We think you're scary.

Lurker Two: And you have a weird obsession with penguins.

Lurker Three: If we talk, you'll put us in a skit.

bottlecap: Oops, too late - I already did - hahaha.

Couch Tomato: This has gone on long enough - what?

bottlecap: You're supposed to guess.

Couch Tomato: I guess you'll have to find somewhere else to post your little "skits" once I ban your butt from FCA.

bottlecap: Uh, okay. I'm sure you'll all be happy to hear I finally received my order from the Clique online store today.

Ansa: I came all the way over from the pin gallery for this?

bottlecap: Yeah, aren't you happy for me? What about you txflwrgrl, my skit writing buddy?

txflwrgrl: Hey, don't drag me into this. I don't want to be associated with this mess. My recommendation as a writer? Do some heavy editing and wrap this sucker up.

bottlecap: Okay. [Cues ldyjocelyn]

ldyjocelyn cartwheels in, in full hoochy cheerleader mode: Hey check out this hip-hop routine I just choreographed to "Don't Save It All for Christmas Day" - whoooah!!!!

diamondjake2001 from the backyard: Watch out for the water on the floor - I had to clean up after the stupid penguin yet again...

The End - cue the sound of scroll bars.

Couchie, I think Karma is extracting her price for your M&G. She's telling you it's time to publicly acknowledge the nature of your relationship with your pasty white boyfriend. I hope you have your Emmy dress picked out.

By the way, how cute was Clay on The Insider tonight? And did you see him with the posters of Jennifer Garner and the Desperate Housewives? Hummm, I seem to recall a skit with those characters in it....

Hee bottlecap. I'm not mad. I'm just swamped with work and not posting because I'm afraid all the work frustration would show in my posts. Better to stick with pictures for now.

Emmy dress huh Couch Tomato?? Or is it Ms. Tomato to the rest of us?

By the way, how cute was Clay on The Insider tonight?  And did you see him with the posters of Jennifer Garner and the Desperate Housewives?  Hummm, I seem to recall a skit with those characters in it....

When I read your skits I was very impressed at how prescient you seem to be...you mention Jennifer and who does Clay talk about...hmmm are you sure you don;t really get to talk to Clay.

Hee...I love coming back to so much witty skits and posts...thanks everybody...I missed y'all.

Now that I have finished updating the pin gallery...you were actually right about that bottlecap...time to comment on Clay happenings..

Ms Tomato...love, love your blog...and you are so right...Clay's sense of Humor is probably the one thing I love as much as his voice...

Love the idea of him doing the red carpet thing...I think its fun and gives him a chance to show off his own personality.

oops my bad ...

BWAH....bottlecap and txflwrgrl

Couch Tomato - I think your secret is out. I can just imagine what everyone was thinking when they saw your Clay wallpaper. She's a Claymate! You just remember that we all know what a funny, snarky, sexy, beautiful voiced person he is.....and someday the world will know. I mean anyone who changes their name because of Clay is a total Claymate....hee, hee.

bottlecap - You just crack me up.....no way can I keep up with you. Love your conversation with the Lurkers and pin thread people.....so true. I should know because I have been both (and still am, although I'm getting better about the lurking part)

ansa - welcome back! I kinda included you (and a few others) in my skits....hope you don't mind....bottlecap made me do it.....okay, not really....I take all the blame. It gets kinda quiet in here and just wanted to hopefully give everyone a little chuckle.

Attn: Lurkers......come join the fun. I promise I won't include you in any skits or stories (unless of course you want to be included.....then watchout!)

ansa mentioned updating the pin section......gotta go

Well the funny part is that at my last job I was totally out. Everybody watched me go slowly insane LOL. I remember my Xmas party was the same night as ACAC and I chose the Xmas party but was not happy. We always do haiku and I wrote a clay one about how I at the party instead of home watching Clay..and won the grand prize. This new job though...with one foot already out the door.. they didn't need to know my biz. Oh well, heeee. Now, what kind of dress should I get for the Emmys. It was hard enough following orders and wearing one for JNT last year.

<snip>Now, what kind of dress should I get for the Emmys. It was hard enough following orders and wearing one for JNT last year.

BWAH! the Aiken got you whipped Ms. Tomato...

hey txflwrgirl...no prob...love being in skits...i think <_<

BTW check out new pins section I just posted two possible pin designs for FCA Xmas pins...if others have other suggestions just post them...I would love to have one that was a true collaboration of the board. We are open to putting out more than one pin.

Waves all around!

Lurved The Insider Clack. Do we not have the cutest boyfriend ever?! I will admit to the tiniest amount of disappointment that Clay has regressed back to the whole untucked shirt thing with his suit jacket. txflwgrl, as the wardrobe person, can you have a word with Mr. Aiken about this? I would expect to see Clay again on The Insider tonight with more pre-Emmy stuff. AWooo Hooo!!!

Lurkers: Seriously, get over here and start posting! After over two years of lurking around the edges of the Clay Nation, I made the determination I was going to get in on the action from the very beginning at this new board, and it's been a lot of fun. I know nobody in real life that shares my Clay obsession, so obviously I need an outlet for the craziness. Everybody has different Clay experiences and perspectives, and I'm anxious to hear more of them. Just take a deep breathe, and hit the Submit button!

Off to check out the new pin design!!

eta: I kept reading the discussion in other places about Clay's Kenneth Cole suit for the Emmies. It's not going to be a suit!! It's the freakin' Emmy Awards Red Carpet!!! It will be a TUXEDO!!!!! [Hopefully not with the red-splotched GMA tuxedo shirt though. That might be a little too "funky" for the room!]

Edited by bottlecap

I agree with bottlecap -- lurkers, it's fun! Posting will not kill you. I might even write a cheer for you all...*g*

The Insider clip was 13.5 times cuter than I had even imagined it. He's such a natural in front of the camera.

EEEEEEEEEE for couchie and Oakland! Now, if he'd just announce an Illinois date, I'll be happy. (And watch, it will be the the first weekend in December, when I already have a major committment...that's my luck regarding Clay and Illinois dates). Hmm...Atlanta is doable...

I am a hair stylist and work by appointments,always booked about five weeks in advance.I had tickets to see Clay in Phoenix last November,so informed everyone what two days I would be off ahead of time.Then he gets sick(poor baby) and the show is re scheduled between christmas and new year.My clients were ---t out of luck !!! everyone at work knows CLAY comes first,I get tortured every day,Mrs Robinson is one of the nicer things I am called !! They call my work station my SHRINE.I dont think I can ever change salons,no one else would ever put up with me. carol.

Twas three months before Christmas

And Clay fans from all the states

Are spending hours and hours

Searching for concert dates.

The pleas can be heard

For each concerts location

But he’s keeping us guessing

He said “Across the nation”

But Clay so knows

That we will always be there

And that we will always

Follow him anywhere.

But Clay if you’re reading this

I want to make one thing clear

Christmas in Texas

Would be perfect with you here.

Hi everyone! Just sitting here wishing for a very Clay Christmas in Texas.....sigh.....he skipped us last year at Christmas and it doesn't look good for this year. Think I'll write a letter to Santa. I've been a good girl....really I have.

OMG, he's hilarious. And he so knows his fans. Yep we will dissect every word.

Carol -- I'm already trying to figure out how I can do some traveling for JNT since I'll be on a cruise the last week of October (yay for me great planning!) I can't forsee getting any more time off from work. Hopefully there are some convenient weekend dates --- long holidays etc. Can you imagining having to cancel a cruise cuz Clay was coming to town? Thankfully I don't have to figure out who would win. I think my family would most assuredly plan an intervention if I backed out of a cruise.

I am a hair stylist and work by appointments,always booked about five weeks in advance.I had tickets to see Clay in Phoenix last November,so informed everyone what two days I would be off ahead of time.Then he gets sick(poor baby) and the show is re scheduled between christmas and new year.My clients were ---t out of luck !!! everyone at work knows CLAY comes first,I get tortured every day,Mrs Robinson is one of the nicer things I am called !! They call my work station my SHRINE.I dont think I can ever change salons,no one else would ever put up with me. carol.

Hee...that is true, at times our RL has to adjust to our Clay obsession. I really didn't want our Toronto trip to be seen as a Clay trip...but no one was fooled in my family. My SIL and BIL who we stayed with all knew about the concert and were all very nice about it. It was funny that on concert day they were all anxious for me to enjoy the experience. I was glad no one actually made fun of what I wanted to do.

EEEEEEEEEEEE Clay blogged and it was hilarious. I loved that he double posted...then tried to edit...then in the end decided to post both anyway and snarked about doing it twice so we can read it twice and be more satisfied.

TOTALLY LOVE THAT GUY

AWWw TXflwrgrl...hope you get the concert you want...I send good vibes to you...and cute poem too. Keep the creative writing coming.