#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

I am enjoying the little Clack hits every day – thanks for posting downloads. My sister called me on Tuesday to make sure I knew Clay was on The Insider. [No, really? I had no idea!] The suit auction thing impressed her, so I also told her about the $15,000 handprints. She is very sloowwwly buying into the whole Clay thing. Resistance is futile!!

So, how high do we think the cufflinks are going to go? I have a home equity line that is just sitting there, ready to be tapped for emergencies…….

I am enjoying the little Clack hits every day – thanks for posting downloads.  My sister called me on Tuesday to make sure I knew Clay was on The Insider.  [No, really? I had no idea!]  The suit auction thing impressed her, so I also told her about the $15,000 handprints.  She is very sloowwwly buying into the whole Clay thing.  Resistance is futile!!

So, how high do we think the cufflinks are going to go?  I have a home equity line that is just sitting there, ready to be tapped for emergencies…….

anything for the cause eh bottlecap. I was teasing Ms tomato the other day...told her she should forego paying rent and get one item...then she can send it to friends all over...just like the stanley cup. I did hear that Justin Guarini fans pool their money once to get his shoes in auction then passed it around ....but then it disappeared. I wonder if someones' mom just thought it was old shoes and put it in the goodwill bag.

I really think Clay got very good publicity with this. And I;m sure the Insider experienced some bump in its ratings. This is good will for when he needs some coverage for his cd and JNT 2005.

I will be working on screencaps to be put up on the FCA website. So watch out for them.

09/21/05 Clay insider appearance -Dancing with stars

Oops forgot to put up the link last night. Thanks for reminding me bottlecap.

And Ansa... we're now up to 2 months rent I'd have to skip to buy the cheapest of Clay's items.

Off Our Backs - give them some hits

I love this mention of the auction:

Claymates are on alert, Clay Aiken’s total Kenneth Cole Emmy outfit is up online as part of the Off Our Backs Emmy auction. The Clayster’s tux (he’s a 40 regular) as well as his shoes and cufflinks are some of the top lots on the auction. Last time I checked the tux was crusing toward $10,000 handly beating the Emmy gowns of Felicity Huffman, Sela Ward, and Geena Davis. Oh, and that purple thing Star Jones wore? Last time we looked, no bids at all.

Based on the interest in Clay's tux auction, I would luuuurve to see the OFC give away some item from the JBT in the next online contest. How great would it be to get a chance at winning the leather jacket - not that that's ever going to happen. :P Even the checked hat or the stripey vest would be cool to have.

3 words

wrinkled orange shirt

HOLY CRAP! I didn't even think about that Couchie! Of course, the blue Aladdin premiere shirt would work much better with my skin tone, and since I would never take off said shirt if I owned it, I will regretfully leave the beautiful orange shirt to you.

What about the white t-shirt with the bobby pin still on it. :D

I've been enjoying watching Clay on Insider mostly because he looks like he's having fun. I love watching Clay have fun. That's why I like going to multiple shows. He always looks like he's having a blast & he takes me right along with him.

There is a message at OFC explaining that there is currently no more pre-sale info because the concert promoters are based in Houston & the entire company has had to evacuate. They will/may have more info on Monday.

I have dibs on the blue "suede" shoes! :wub::D

I've been enjoying watching Clay on Insider mostly because he looks like he's having fun. I love watching Clay have fun. That's why I like going to multiple shows. He always looks like he's having a blast & he takes me right along with him.

ITA diamondjake. Clay having fun puts a big ole smile on my face.

At the same time...I really do see this as a screen test portfolio. With the rumors of this possible talk show, the Insider gig seems to be a good way to learn some skills and practice. Then, when he feels he's ready (and I will probably say this would be after the next album) -- he's got screen tests to show potential syndicators.

I certainly do love the man. He makes my heart sing.

Edited by ldyjocelyn

I was going to put dibs on the blue suede shoes, but ldyjocelyn beat me to them.....so I'm going for the torn jeans he wears during When Doves Cry. Those sexy and oh so holey jeans may not be the "pants of perfection", but I do love those little torn holes.

In other news......no concert in Texas.....again.

I am happy for all of you that will be able to see him live in concert. I ask only that you please try to get good clack for those of us poor souls having to miss his Clayness.

I do agree with everyone about Clay's being on The Insider. I think this is a way for everyone to see how he handles himself and good practice for him. Something is going to happen in the future and I think he is experimenting and trying out different things to see what might be possible for him. Also think a lot of people have their eye on Clay. They know what an incredible fan base he has and know we will follow him and support whatever he chooses to do. I can't wait to see what he surprises us with next!

txflwrgrl, I hope you are safe and sound down there in Texas - hugs to you.

I don't anticipate making it to a JNT show either, as I'm not really willing to drive across the state to get to the Cincinnati show. [I know, I'm a slacker and a bad Clay fan!] Anyway, I don't even question any more if there will be Clack, it's more a question of how much there will be. And of course, a question of how the penguins will be incorporated into the Christmas extravaganza.....

Switching gears a bit, I watched the finale of Dancing with the Stars last night, even though I hadn't been following the show. [The things I do for the Aiken, sheesh....] Man, that didn't even come up to the level of Velveeta. More like Cheez Whiz - a processed, cheeselike substitute. Kelly Monaco doesn't seem to be much of an actress, 'cause she had a serious bitch face when she lost. I'm curious to see how Clay's Insider coverage turns out - Revenge of the Second Place Finisher, perhaps?

((((texas folks and others in Rita's path)))

OK I think I will go dibs on the white t shirt under the leather jacket...oh and the pants of perfection of course.

OK we have a decision to make ...since this pin is representing FCA we have two options we don't know what to do with...so what do y'all think?

the good news pin turned out great but it is a photo etching I believe, but Buzzies photo looks stunning.

post-2-1127488768_thumb.jpg

post-2-1127488789_thumb.jpg

post-2-1127488935_thumb.jpg

Wow, all three of those pins are fantastic. I think I prefer the gold over the silver because you can see the white on the hat better. I hope you will do the Good News pin as well because I absolutely have to have 1 (or several). I've not been very impressed with many of the pins with Clay pictures on them but man that one is amazing!

eta: I am not very visual so I went back & looked at the 2 FCA pins. The gold one also highlights the lettering much better.

Edited by diamondjake2001

You guys are killing me with all these great pins! Either of the metallic backgrounds is okay with me, and the Good News pin is really beautiful. My Paypal account is all locked and loaded, ready to shoot funds your way whenever you start taking orders. I may have to start a second bulletin board to display just the holiday pins!

eeep... I knew I was going to do that one day.  The power of the admin is just too strong. 

TXFLWRGRL I was trying to reply to you not edit you out.  I'm so sorry.

Someone, take away this power.

This is so funny...we love you anyway couchie :D

Well, y'all know I will take one (or more) or the Good News pins. Not that it is my picture or anything. *g* BTW, That is one of my favorite Clay pics I have ever taken.

I prefer the silver to the gold bacground on the cutout. From a distance, the gold was distracting. You see the background first and not the lettering. But both cutouts are cute and I will also buy one of whichever is chosen.

Has anyone claimed the black leather jacket? I want that. Or the vest he strips off during LLVL.

Well, y'all know I will take one (or more) or the Good News pins. Not that it is my picture or anything. *g* BTW, That is one of my favorite Clay pics I have ever taken.

Oh that is definitely one of my most favorite pictures too...I am no angelwinger but he does look angelic on it...very moving.

Right now we might bring both pins out with the silver as a special edition. But it does seem that more people prefer the silver...hmmm <_<

Well, y'all know I will take one (or more) or the Good News pins.  Not that it is my picture or anything.  *g*  BTW, That is one of my favorite Clay pics I have ever taken.

I love that picture as well. Thank you for capturing that moment. Simply priceless.

BTW, I'll be ordering at least 3 of that pin. *g*

I prefer the silver to the gold bacground on the cutout.  From a distance, the gold was distracting.  You see the background first and not the lettering. 

Hey, buzzie's in my brain today! I'm usually a gold person, but with that design, the gold is overpowering, IMO. The silver gives it an extra holiday shine.

Let's see...50's Clay would probably be performing practically naked at this point, what with the clothes we've taken from him. Same with Elvis Clay. Since there's overlap with the Elvis and 60's Clay -- the only thing he'd be wearing for that is his tie. 70's Clay? Since Skatejoy claimed the suit (but it.is.not.a.leisure.suit. *g*), he'd be in that fugly shirt. No t-shirt though, and that's a good thing. 80's Clay would be dressed only in a polo shirt and vest. Cool. 90's Clay plus 2000 Clay -- I'm surprised no one has claimed those nice, long jeans yet. *g*

Gosh, it's fun undressing Clay. Hee.

:P

And the regular posters on the FCA board will get first crack at ordering that special edition pin, right?  ;)

Well of course...but all is still in the air. We might jsut bring the silver out and nix the gold...we are waiting for another proof from Jeff before making the final decisions. Thanks for all the help.

ldyjocelyn...you had to point out that we are stripping Clay just when i am listening to 50's Clay...the visuals is just overwhelming :o

What do I find when I come home from work and check out my favorite board? First thing I notice is a strange message posted with my name. I didn't write that! So....I then find out Couch Tomato has been exerting her power and wiping out my entire message and replacing it with one of her own. It's okay Couchie..... that would be the kind of thing that would happen to me....trying to reply and accidently wiping someone out.

For those of you who didn't read my post I was just letting you know that I live in the north part of Texas, close to Oklahoma, so I am not near the area where the hurricane may hit. My thoughts are with those of you who do live in that area.

I really love the Good News pin. That is a gorgeous picture of a very gorgeous man. That will be a very special pin....also love the FCA logo pins, but can't decide on which color.

All this talk of stripping Clay.....it's a good thing we can't get near his closet.....there wouldn't be anything left....even the Fugly Jacket would be gone...oh and that weird sweater he wore (I think on the Kimmel show) that had the big collar on one side.

You'll have to excuse me - I get a little flustered when Clay unexpectedly screams "Hey Y'All!" at me from the OFC.

Yah for Kimmel on Monday! I usually attempt to go to bed for awhile before the Clay's late night appearances, but I normally am too anxious to sleep.

Celebrity baby shower coverage on The Insider? Unless Clay's announcing that Sweater Girl really is knocked up and that he's the baby daddy, can't say I really care. Not that I won't be watching and downloading, mind you....

I can't believe you all turned my lovely little idea of giving away one of Clay's JBT accessories in the next OFC contest into some kind of tawdy strip show. I'm shocked and appalled. ;)

[If any part of this post annoys you, I'm blaming it on an Admin edit by Couch Tomato.]