# 12 An Evening With His Royal Highness Fantasy Fodder

Ansamcw

Thread title poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ahhh, skin, tractors, fading tan and growing arm fur. All's right with the world.
    • Another talented dude who reputedly wields a big wand.
    • Very nice to look at...this very well put together firecracker.
    • Does he know he's so DWEAMIE????
    • Hips, thighs. derrierre, it's all there!!!
    • If the pants get any lower he'll need a hard-on to keep them up.
    • The spirit just moved him.
    • The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it. Ah.Freaking.Mazing. The Man, the Music. All of it.

Interesting CG and yes I wanted to know the super sekrit info heh... I also hear Clay told some m&g to wear purple and spread it on the board - testing to see which channels work best or some such nonsense. I don't know what he's doing and don't particularly like some of it although some of it will probably turn into a funny bit. But his fandom is too unstable and volitile for this type of thing. So I'll just choose to ignore. I hope he's having fun and knows what he is doing.

My feelings too. My first impression is that Clay and his friends like to sit back and watch the fans eat each other up, just for giggles. I don't particularly like this side of Clay, if that is what he is doing. I think it shows a lack of maturity. I just can't understand why he would want to do discuss anything about his business with his record label, with his fans, for real. Not very professional, but then we are talking about Clay here. Hee He does things his own way. For better or worse.

Isn't purple the official color of the Lecherous Broads? Hee

muski, you are so funny. :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by Clayzorback

I honestly don't think he was doing that Clayzor.

But Claygasm hit it on the head for me

My take is this. Whatever it was yesterday could be different today.

Unless he is going to update us daily, we are now stuck in this moment. And really this fandom isn't all powerful. It just isn't. Well it's never boring on this train. Like I said before..glad he picked me.

And it will be fun watching all the interpretations of everything that pops out of his mouth.....

But right now, we are in the midst of a tour. There are more important things to talk about - like what the hell has happened to his hair? Why can't he find clothes that fit? Why is he such a little shit?

And what time does the cellcert start? My first one! I was traveling during Tulsa and I have been to the other three!

O RIVET, RIVET, WHEREFORE ART THOU RIVET?

Tonight's concert starts at 8:00 ET.

My head is swirling with a LOT of stuff today, and I'm frankly having a hard time making sense of it all. Yes, I think the man is human...I don't know. I'm confuzzled. I need to think a LOT more.

So, instead...I'm posting a picture of the M&G pass, via PhillyluvsClay at getclayaiken.com:

mannmusiccenterjuly17th.2007002.jpg

How silly is that? I want one, and I'll never get one. Sob.

If only those raggedy old cargo shorts would get caught in a combine or something....

Tractor.gif

...and rip completely off his body, leaving him standing naked and sweaty amid haystacks, his own personal pitchfork standing at attention and :hubbahubba: ....

wait a minute! That sounds suspiciously like the Clay in my "Clay Acres" story! :lilredani:

"Clay Acres"!!! I remember that story!

The tractor is his grandfather's and the Philly group were the first to get these particular passes.

All I could think of when I saw it was that silly song he sings during the classic medley - the one about his tractor being sexy! :cryingwlaughter:

I honestly don't think he was doing that Clayzor.

But Claygasm hit it on the head for me

My take is this. Whatever it was yesterday could be different today.

Unless he is going to update us daily, we are now stuck in this moment. And really this fandom isn't all powerful. It just isn't. Well it's never boring on this train. Like I said before..glad he picked me.

And it will be fun watching all the interpretations of everything that pops out of his mouth.....

I don't think the fandom is going to be able to help him, either, if that is what he is hoping for. I agree couchie. I also hope you are right about him not messing with the fans.

My head is swirling with a LOT of stuff today, and I'm frankly having a hard time making sense of it all. Yes, I think the man is human...I don't know. I'm confuzzled. I need to think a LOT more.

So, instead...I'm posting a picture of the M&G pass, via PhillyluvsClay at getclayaiken.com:

mannmusiccenterjuly17th.2007002.jpg

How silly is that? I want one, and I'll never get one. Sob.

:cryingwlaughter: Hell, I think his tractor IS sexy. Was that his grandpa Aiken's tractor? I think of him often. It always makes me sad.

If only those raggedy old cargo shorts would get caught in a combine or something....

Tractor.gif

I think Clay bought 15 pairs of those, all alike. :cryingwlaughter:

Totally love the badge...

nope I don;t think he is messing with the fans...not with this. the wear purple yeah...but this is too important. I think he was just upset.

anyway...if things remains the same...he will let us all know for sure. At least this time...this is from Clay himself.

I was hoping someone would post that pass. Great M&G pass. Brings back my sense of humor. I got the singed pass from Giant (or Clique) of Clay as president. I always appreciate a good sense of humor.

When I say something is singed, I do not mean burned, just that the conversation does not bring positive thoughts to my mind and I prefer positive thoughts. Nope, Still would not shop for purple, I don't do well to do things to please others before myself.

Reminds me, a friend just mailed me an article from a local paper abut my trailer park, the owner (old) is interviewed as saying my residents want e to live forever because I won't sell the land from under them. Gets me a little nervous because property values are ridicuouls ly high, if they sold my portion of the land, it could go for 1/4 to 1/2 million.

Well, Fear has still not taken off for her 5 PM flight, she is supposedly taxiing now, as it has said for the last hour, so no phone. even though she was late for her official take off on the other plane, they would not let her get on, even though it did not take off until over an hour after she arrived. Said it was her fault for not being there on time.

Cargo shorts? I thought there are photos of him in them from St Paul in 2003.

Edited by playbiller

I can't believe how much stronger Clay's voice sounds each year, you would think there would be a physical limit. It is hard to think back to what I expected the future to hold 4 years ago. I expected him to be good, just not this good.

lurkers, eh - used to them, they are everywhere. They don't control me either, I just wave and say - join in, don't be a stranger. Let's have a dialogue. Still wouldn't wear purple, hee, just the way I am.

He sounds so good and just gets better and better.

I will miss him while I'm in England next week but I will just have to console myself with tickets to see Orlando Bloom :hubbahubba: in a play in London! No good seats left but I'm in the house. (Ah the joys of Ticketmaster.) I'm trying to talk my daughter into going to the stage door to get a handshake but she's not like her Mother!

Hi to all the luverly lurkers!

Oh, look... lots of lurkers. *waves*

OMG, I LOVE that M&G pass, and I'm so proud to beat Muski in saying...

Clay can plow my field anytime!

herkie1nb.gif

I am so proud of you, YSRN!! :clap:

Ok, I'll play wave to the lurkers too!! *waves*

Ok, I now have to become one of those people who have a life outside of Clay, rumor, innuendo, lies, half truths, gossip, telling tales out of school etc., drooling over pictures, downloading clack and being on the boards all too much.

I have to start my new job tomorrow.

I'm skeered! :unsure:

I can't believe how much stronger Clay's voice sounds each year, you would think there would be a physical limit. It is hard to think back to what I expected the future to hold 4 years ago. I expected him to be good, just not this good.

lurkers, eh - used to them, they are everywhere. They don't control me either, I just wave and say - join in, don't be a stranger. Let's have a dialogue. Still wouldn't wear purple, hee, just the way I am.

really Play..I do find it funny that he said that cos I think he was simply being a little shit...but I don't think i would wear purple either...hee

so ..i was a little tired tonight at the cellcert...was at the beach all afternoon with my daughter...lots of distraction tonight and it was hard to hear the banter...but I think the audience had a ball...

will just wait for lickiest and cindi's recap.

oh who else was at this one...JMH???

sigh

Ah, hugs, good thoughts, and much success to you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

yup... goodluck...don;t be a stranger around here...oh wait...we will see you at CA4fer right???

Ah, hugs, good thoughts, and much success to you! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

yup... goodluck...don;t be a stranger around here...oh wait...we will see you at CA4fer right???

Awww. Thanks for the good wishes! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And of course I will be at the CA4fer! That was part of the deal!

But I doubt I will be on much - if at all - during the day! :cry4:

At least at first.... B)

But before I head to bed, let me share something to give us all sweet dreams.

Thank you huskerfalcon! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

IMG_1126.jpg

For Claygasm women19.gif

women23.gif

Working for someone else sucks, I loved when I ran my own business, even though, I ws really working for someone else, they always treated me very well because I could and had walked off jobs where I was not having fun, sometimes at the end of the contract, sometimes during the contract (when I decided they failed on their part). But making a living is part of being a grown up and getting to go to concerts, so good luck.

here is some musical backround for the sexy tractor song men142.gif

Edited by playbiller

Claygasm - Good luck with the new job tomorrow. Things will settle in and you'll be able to tune in now and then - maybe on your lunch.

Stress class was good tonight. :cryingwlaughter: I often wondered before hand why it took 8 weeks but really, it's coming in handy.

Merrieee, have a great trip.

Stress class, my ass, couchie! You got your stress relief from our conversation! :medium-smiley-070: :cryingwlaughter:

That picture huskerfalcon took has me hyperventilating and squirming and dang! It's almost getting the muse revved up again! holyshit. Bet that thang's the background for a gazillion computers about now....

So....after the softball team meeting tonight...looks like my two friends who were going to go to their first Clay concert at the Greek won't be going after all. See, their daughters are on the same team as Carrie, so they'll be in New Mexico, too. AND according to the coach's wife, the 'pool' play of games will happen Wed and Thurs. The games determining who goes home and who stays won't start until Thursday afternoon or possibly even Friday! Since it's double elimination, it's possible that even if our team loses its first elimination game Friday, if they won a game Friday afternoon and another Sat. morning, I might have to miss the LA concert as well as the San Diego and Pala ones. They---not being die-hard, ClayAikenOrBust-type fans---don't see a real problem here. Easy decision for them.

sigh.....

Ok...don't want to think anymore about that....so...are there any pics yet of Clay in his black, FITTED shirt? :hubbahubba:

For CG: :F_05BL17blowkiss: Just remember that soap opera trailer line: "Like sands in an hour glass---so are the days of our lives"....heh.