July 17th Philadelphia

What's he wearing?

CV certer reported jeans and shirt...

:cryingwlaughter:

Gadz I need a beer. Both the game and the cert started at exactly the same time. I'm listening to Clay sing while watching Garza pitch.

eta ... so far singing going better than pitching...but that's to be expected.

Edited by jamar1700

Minor crisis in household -- hubby not home, and no internet connection! Fortunately, hubby got my frantic cell phone call, and I'm now a happy camper.

CH cellcert sounds pretty good, actually.

muski, are you getting a post orgasmic phone call from CG after the show?

jamar, I love your style. Keep us up on the game too. *g*

Minor crisis in household -- hubby not home, and no internet connection! Fortunately, hubby got my frantic cell phone call, and I'm now a happy camper.

CH cellcert sounds pretty good, actually.

jamar, I love your style. Keep us up on the game too. *g*

Bwahaaaaaaaaaa...........

WOW IWTKWLI...great as usual...he really outsings his partner here...just the wuality of his voice is fantastic...very intense and passionate.

this sounds like angela tonight instead of Quiana

I'd better be! :imgtongue:

He sounds so good.....he just gets better and better...jeans and a striped shirt? You mean like my favorite NAT outfit? Jeans and that red striped shirt untucked with a tie? :hubbahubba:

IWKWLI...he sounds amazing! And this was not a fave of mine on the CD....one thing is that I prefer to Quiana to that Suzie person...and I think he and Q sound better together.....

oh man! They're wailing! :Tour3:

Shit...it was Angela! That's how much I know! And now he's doing that thing again....you know, the drawing out of all last note and making silly sounds and stuff, like he did at the end of ETYGA in Tulsa?

Edited by muskifest

IWKWLI...he sounds amazing! And this was not a fave of mine on the CD....one thing is that I prefer to Quiana to that Suzie person...and I think he and Q sound better together.....

oh man! They're wailing! :Tour3:

Ditto on everything! Man, that was hot!

So it was Angela! Heh.

Frisco outfit. Guess he's got an outdoor outfit and a a couple of indoor outfits.

Frisco outfit? Uh-oh....Claygasm isn't going to be happy. :cryingwlaughter: He's already picking on somebody in the audience for coming in late!

Now he's doing a similar thing to what he did in Long Island at JNaT06---she knows her, met on the internet, dangerous...come by yourself?...where's your friend? Couldn't catch the rest...still yapping.."You don't owe me anything...nothing...out of the kindness of my heart..." applause for Quiana...

Edited by muskifest

asking who is from Philly...

talking to someone that came in late...

he calls the person cos she was not looking at him...

sherrie...why are you late...you got lost...waving to sam...who is sam???

how do you know sam...just recognized her...then he started pointing to other peopel if she knows them

he asked did you meet them on the itnernet??? that is dangerous.

hee he said if you ever show up late for a show you are out of here...hee