#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

you need more than cabernet..you need the official FCA cocktail

peach schnappes

tequilla

sprite

orange juice

I'm dying to try this thing that Ansa made up. It needs a name.

Fuzzy Treasure Trail?

Perfect!

(Can we substitute rum for tequila? bleyech)

Congrats luckiest1! Wanna broom? :medium-smiley-070:

chachatrusty, that photoshop is.... a little frightening! :lilredani: OTOH, KarenEh, that photo? is a little... gorgeous!

AMA Clay v.06= Perfection. But Couchie is right AMA v.04 is Mr. Cool.

Welcome alspaz...you will forever be linked with douche in my mind :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::allgood:

Mornin' FCA....long weekend is almost here...unfortunately I am seeing more and more leaves turning color...Fall is also here.

That means the Christmas Shows are coming...

YAY...Lucky is joining us at FCA!!!

actually if people want to contribute its very easy. If anyone wants to start blogging about Clay we have a blog section that we are getting ready and if people want to add reactions and impressions on any aspects of Clay;s career we can find spots for you.

Right now we are still trying to fill up our DCAT concert pages...lots to things to do so we are very happy to have lucky in our team.

How's things smellin' this morning Muski?

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

And one for poochie too...

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Big dead skunk story. Someone put one between the door and the storm door of my son's girlfriends campus house. It was in the middle of the night and was there for several hours. Many many things in the house had to be replaced including both doors & the door frame. Damages mounted into the thousands of dollars. The poor girls had to move out to temporary housing while the college brought in a cleaning team. They had to throw out anything they couldn't physically clean including things left out in the bathroom like deodorant and shampoo. Even then, a couple of weeks later one of the girls was sitting in class and someone started complaining of a skunk odor. She was mortified as she hadn't told anyone! To this day a few of them get physically ill when they smell a skunk.

Bad stuff.

But I just can't believe some don't believe in the power of the tomato?!!!???

Say whaaaaaaaaa? :RedGuy:

----

I've loved ALL his AMA looks.

Same here. For me they were all good. I do think I like the evolution tho. I seem to like each one more than the last. Yes...as Bookwhore will tell you...I'm easy like that.

---

Football fans...try to catch the Top 50 Touchdowns on Best Damn Sports Show. I watched it twice last night! They usually rerun those things to death. Very very cool.

---

eta ....

50 edits later.....

Amateur... :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jamar1700

How DO you do it? I can barely find the time to download the songs I'm supposed to listen to before the end of the month!!! But then, I'm also the type that has a husband who likes me to play Wii golf with him, or frequently will just sit and stare at pretty pictures on my computer....

I think husband is probably the operative word in that paragraph. ;)

Well, I can cross one thing off my list, aikim's taken over the countdowns! :)

KAndre drags her butt to the thread...reads Muski's tale of woe...and realizes her crap is really not that bad...pets the cats that were 'pissed' (heh) at her being gone every weekend for the last five...and wades into the piles of crap at her office...

I still haven't unpacked from the DCAT...and am about two steps from buying new underwear so I don't have to wash...

And I am looking at semi-envy for those for whom the weather is starting to change...we might only get as high as 85 - because it'll be raining all weekend...

Woo hoo! We got a new admin!

looks in askance at cindilu2's interestingly threatening avatar...

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Muskifest Geeze Louise.

you need more than cabernet..you need the official FCA cocktail

peach schnappes

tequilla

sprite

orange juice

I'm dying to try this thing that Ansa made up. It needs a name.

Aikenberry cocktail?

I still haven't unpacked from the DCAT...and am about two steps from buying new underwear so I don't have to wash...

I have actually done that before. A girl can never have too many panties, anyway. And...why bother unpacking? As JaMar would say, "It ain't over until you unpack". You could just leave everything as is and be ready to go for the Christmas tour. Save yourself some time.

I've unpacked, but the suitcase is still sitting at the foot of the bed. I wonder if DH thinks I'm prepared to leave him at a moment's notice? Nah...he pays the Claybills.

Muski, so sorry about the Skunk Encounter. I've never been fool enough had the misfortune of tangling with a skunk, I'm sure it's miserable. Hope your day today is much better.

doubleguh.jpg

Oopd. I screwed up my quote boxes. I've never seen this picture before, I think it's one of my new best favorites evah! This is hot. I mean Hott....or HAWT. Love the hair, the 'look', the stubble, the eyes...the LIPS! :hubbahubba: .

Edited by Bookwhore

Do I score any points for finally getting my butt over here??? :lilredani:

You just about got away with sneaking right in here--I'd have never noticed that was your first post if you hadn't said that! Welcome to FCA!!

JMH I also read that as FCA not OFC heh.

Oh for Pete's sake people. FCA and OFC have only one letter in common. It was interesting how many new people joined the fan club during the tour. Sigh.

Edited by jmh123

jmh, I think I misread it becoss I'm seeing all the newbie posts here and wondering how many people have joined FCA recently, and are they posting?

I'm making a 4-day weekend of it, pretending like I'm going to use the time to do some constructive projects around the house. Whaddaya wanna bet I sit here and look at purdy pictures all weekend instead? Soon it'll be Monday evening and I'll still be sitting here in a puddle of drool, staring at Clays lips.

Just to do a comparison with jmh's OFC numbers (I read it correctly, neener neener)....

We've had 92 people register here at the FCA message board since August 22, 2007. Of those, 37 have posted at least once; some *coughBookWhorecough* has almost made it to almost a hundred posts already.

:imgtongue:

Why am I at work? It's a gorgeous day outside; there's clack I need to download/watch/listen to; it's the beginning of a three day weekend; and here I sit. *sigh*

I forgot to offer my sympathies to muski on the skunk thing. I've never had that luck...knock on wood. I hope everything works out well.

What ever happened to washing a dog in tomato juice - you get one of thos 1/2 gallon cans and the smell always came right off. The important part is to wipe off the goo, that is the squished stuff. Also be careful around the dogs eyes - if it gets squirted in the eyes, it is in a lot of pain. ETA that concotion sounds like it could be painful to the dog - becareful. I know that hydrogen peroxide burns if you get it in a wound or near mucus flesh.

My prior dog was peaceful and tried to run away once it realized it was a skunk i.e. after the first time, unlit the not so bright one I have now. Still we were out for a walk, ran into a skunk and both of us ran, only the leash went around a tree and got tangled, so the dog got imprisoned there while I ran away. Bad owner.

Cleaning the dog is annoying, but doable, running over a skunk and cleaning your car- now that is unpleasant, and car washes don't do it!

Peace and good night. Sweet Clay dreams all.

Was just going to post what Play said. Play, I've had both experiences and while the tomato juice works well for people and animals, cars are just to big to ply with tomato juice. Tomato juice is definitely the right way Muski.

Edited to say if you get up in the morning when everyone else goes to bed you miss all those posts about the skunk and tomato juice and douce stuff, so pages later when the conversation has turned to other shit things here is this meaningless post. Oh well, expect a lot more meaningless posts because it's fun to be meaningless. No accountability that way.

Edited by Toots

Bookwhore...

Soon it'll be Monday evening and I'll still be sitting here in a puddle of drool, staring at Clays lips.

And the problem with that would be?????

Muski... girlfriend... you'd better mainline your booze of choice. {{{{Muski}}}}

Just to do a comparison with jmh's OFC numbers (I read it correctly, neener neener)....

We've had 92 people register here at the FCA message board since August 22, 2007. Of those, 37 have posted at least once; some *coughBookWhorecough* has almost made it to almost a hundred posts already.

Thanks, ldyj. That's pretty amazing. That's 92 people in a little over a week!

Thanks, ldyj. That's pretty amazing. That's 92 people in a little over a week!

Keep It up Bookwhore (I prefer shoegasm) cuz you are making me look like an occasional poster instead of the postho I'm fast becoming.

Hey Muski, I recommend a nice bath, the whole bottle of wine and CLYRA. Oh that's right, you wrote that!

Edited by Toots

My weekend will start today at 5:01. heh. And I think I'll go straight to my sister's house where I'll park my dirty nasty cluttered car and then go inside and play with the kids. My bil will undoubtedly see said car, and spruce it up better than any professional detail guy. It works every time. Then I'll go home and watch clack all weekend. Yep sounds like a plan. Happy Friday.

:party20: this to me says Rocketts with Yanni on piano, hair pulled back in ponytail (sorry Yanni lovers)

Skunk story...I came thisclose to being sprayed when one walked in the backdoor of our rental cabin. We all turned into statues and skunk left thru frontdoor. :wein:

:F_05BL17blowkiss: to all

Shadow still stinks...not as much but still stinks....even the leash is dead. So we had to fashion a quasi-leash. He was shaking when we saw him this morning---he's kinda neurotic anyway, but being banished to the patio all night is a first for him and on top of th skunk incident, he's having the dog version of a nervous breakdown, I guess. His snout is all dirty from him burying it in the dirt, I guess (flower bed? what flower bed?)...that's a good thing. But you can still smell it...

So...if the Pet Food Express place is open when I get home tonight, we'll take him there and give him a thorough washing, maybe we'll buy a de-skunker first and douse him with that...guess he'll have to spend the day outside again...maybe another night. I couldn't even pet him, give him a hug this morning. :(

Oh, well, sh...stuff happens, right? Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone! :RedGuy:

Ooooh, I like THIS thread title "Clay Aiken: Large and in Charge!"

Shit....now Kenny's taken the van 'cuz he's taking Mom in for her eye appointment...my office and women's bathroom key are on there...called him...he came back...gave me the keys and then said, "I've got your mom AND (insert mom's boyfriend's name here) with me out there."

:scream: I swear, those two are joined at the ......

nope...not going there. post-98-1158235369.gif

Oh, great....welcome, ants! Yes...I see a line of little ants making their way from our unfinished, new drywall in the bathroom, to a trashcan where Carrie has left a tasty morsel of Tootsie Roll Pop...Of course, I was surrounded by the ants before I knew it since our UNFINISHED CONCRETE FLOOR IS A MOTTLED COLLECTION OF COLORS THAT CAMOFLAUGED THEM so I only knew of their existence when they started a detour up my big toe.

Oh, well, sh...stuff happens, right? Happy Labor Day Weekend, everyone! :RedGuy:

(Oh, and I'm going to cut out the barking mechanism in the yappy dog next door very soon.)

Keep It up Bookwhore (I prefer shoegasm) cuz you are making me look like an occasional poster instead of the postho I'm fast becoming.

Hey Muski, I recommend a nice bath, the whole bottle of wine and CLYRA. Oh that's right, you wrote that!

Ok, I'll take on the role of 'board cautionary tale'. Y'all can warn newbies, "Be careful...you don't want to become another bookwhore..." At least I'll have purpose in life.

Ok, I'm off to read The Clyra paint the bedroom....

looks in askance at cindilu2's interestingly threatening avatar...

Errrr...ummm... of course I didn't mean you, KAndre. *trembles*

Job, er.. muski - dang, woman. Who, exactly, have you pissed off? And please don't let them come looking for you here, mkay? Hope today is a better day!

I just wound up my first experience ever with a female cat in heat. Oh boy. She gets spayed next week (the vet told me she was too young/small just two months ago, and then, well, along came the summer of Clay...). Three sleepless nights, and I'm sure some forthcoming hate-mail from my neighbours, and yeah - my advice? Don't do that. I didn't even know cats could make that sound. My other one (thankfully, a neutered male) would look back and forth from her to me, and I swear I could see the thought bubble over his head. 'DO something, would ya???'. Occasionally he would walk by and just bite her. The Siamese cat equivilent of STFU?

So, off I go again for another 3 or 4 days....hopefully this time I may have sporadic computer access, cuz I don't want to come home to 48 more pages of catch up. No braving the wilds this time, just braving the dirt & grime of my cousin's new (to her) house. I have a portable cd player, cd's, iPod & fm transmitter all set to go with me! Now I just have to convince the youngest kid teenager to get in the car.....he's set on staying home to 'hang out with his friends'. Uh huh. Not.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: Be good!

Well, I am one of the 92 newbies enjoying this fun site.

muski, so sorry about your skunk. After reading your story, living in LA has a new good thing- no skunks. Well. not the animal type anyway, - my college son's car ( which is now mine) got egged again last night. Me thinks he has pissed off someone before he left for school. Bummer.

Just because I'm really bored and burned out at work today (let's just say morale at my entire college feels to be at an all-time low, and it's hitting the library hard), I'm doing other things instead.

Ansa's drink concoction made me curious, so I did a little searching on the web. The closet thing I could find is this: Fuzzy Pierced Navel -- which is missing the Sprite. I still think though that we should adopt Ansa's drink (tequila, Peach schnapps, orange juice, and Sprite) as the FCA drink of choice, and call it the Fuzzy Treasure Trail.

Think it would go with Cheez Doodles?

For the wine drinkers, we could make IceWine the drink of choice for FCA. Right KAndre and Scarlett?

OK, it's time for lunch....that was a good waste of 10 minutes....

*sigh*

Darn it Clay, do something cute today....

Did I thank AAIT for the pretties? *mouths "thank you'*