# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

I find it very interesting that David Foster is producing McPhee's next cd. I'm not sure WHY I do, but I do...

Oh...I can't stand not being able to actually WATCH him sing! How the Hades am I going to make it through the CITH tour without at least ONE live aural and visual orgasm from him? There's just no substitute. Once you've had Clay, there's no other way.

:hubbahubba:

From CH:

Corabeth report:

Gorgeous hair, gorgeous pinstiped suit, gorgeous man.

The cheekbones are back!!! No more round face! The "Clay face is back." He looked gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Solitaire gave them chills and got an amazing ovation. The entire audience stood up.

David Foster played the piano for Clay and as Clay left the stage, David high-fived him.

They did some film tributes and Barry Manilow was on it and plugged his album and mentioned recording Solitaire. When David came out he said, "someone else recorded Solitaire, Barry."

Jaymes was there. So was Mary Brennan.

David said, when you write a great song you can sing it a Thousand Different Ways. He started to introduce Clay and stopped and said, "no need to go through all that -- Clay Aiken."

Scarlett Strikes again...Yeah!!! She got shaky clack!

From CH:

Corabeth report:

Gorgeous hair, gorgeous pinstiped suit, gorgeous man.

The cheekbones are back!!! No more round face! The "Clay face is back." He looked gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Solitaire gave them chills and got an amazing ovation. The entire audience stood up.

David Foster played the piano for Clay and as Clay left the stage, David high-fived him.

They did some film tributes and Barry Manilow was on it and plugged his album and mentioned recording Solitaire. When David came out he said, "someone else recorded Solitaire, Barry."

Jaymes was there. So was Mary Brennan.

David said, when you write a great song you can sing it a Thousand Different Ways. He started to introduce Clay and stopped and said, "no need to go through all that -- Clay Aiken."

BWAH HA HA! Snarky David rocks! And that last part? Gives me chills!

You know, David Foster is closer to my age and he's pretty hot. Snarky, too. Talented, witty. Rich.

hmmmm.......... :whistling-1:

Nah. My heart and other body parts will always and forever belong to Clay, should he ever choose to claim them. :DoClay:

Play also said that Clay got the first standing o and after him only Connie Francis and Neil got them. She said Clay's voice gave her the chills. He was unbelievable.

So even if Scarlett's video is shakey, her camera has unbelievable sound. Can't wait.

So even if Scarlett's video is shakey, her camera has unbelievable sound. Can't wait.

:clap:

Interesting about the cheekbones being back....maybe the Paxil really did have a big effect on water retention/weight gain/whatever...oh.