# 19: Clay Aiken: glorious voice, excellent comic actor, master of character and man in tights!

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• Clay is just so frickin' cute! Cute, cute, cute!
    • Clay Aiken, star of stage, screen, television and our hearts
    • He's just a gorgeous piece of manhood
    • Our man for all seasons and so many reasons
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • Looking forward to our Christmas romp in the snow with our Boyfriend!
    • GAHHHHH A main course of sexy, considerate, cute, hot, humble, witty, wise (& wise-ass) Clay for dinner, and then a helping of Teacher Clay for dessert. Life is good!
    • "What do you like?" Clay asks the little girl Sierra. And she said "I like you" She has good taste.
    • He has always been all that he is now, which is much more than he has often been given credit for, and even less than he is yet to become.
    • I think the world will always need Clay Aiken more than Clay Aiken needs the world. He is a realist; a survivor, and a star no matter how badly someone cuts his hair.
    • Was he beginning to get a clue that life would never be the same?
    • I am looking forward to every beautiful, funny, cheese-a-licious thing he throws my way this Christmas.
    • "Seriously, if I get any more excited about Clay being in Spamalot, I may spontaneously combust!"
    • "Spam me, baby!"

Just watched the clack.

All I can say is........

SHOULDERS!!!!!!!!

AND THAT BOY SURE CAN SING!!!

You know, the glory note is sung so much better now than during the NAT. He often sounded strained on that note, but in this clack, no sign of strain at all.

Can't wait for Scarlett's audio.

Damn! Top of he page again!!! And just as the clack ended, the pouring rain stopped and the sun came out! Clay really does have power!

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-6.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-5.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-3.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSolit.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-8.jpg

This look reminds me of GMA September 19, 2006. To my mind, it's peak ass kickin' stuff. He is so there.

Well happy freaking birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! OMG he's so freaking gorgeous. And the voice. OMG the voice. And his hair is darker. FLOVE.

I'm sorry - I'm just ... just... OMG HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. What a beeyootiful present!!!

Good god, I just can't believe how awesome that was. That little stop in the music before the last Solitaire - whooobaby. Got me bad. We talked about syllables and sounds a while back, and the word 'while' (while life goes on around him) in this song has always been a favorite. This time just KILLS me. How does he keep doing it? He's not real, I tell ya. He's magical. MAGICAL!!!

WE ARE SO FREAKING LUCKY TO BE HIS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, watching this video is almost a holy experience. Clay's voice has matured amazingiy.

Under the spiritual circumstances, I suppose it would be just disgustingly prurient of me to suggest that you all look DOWN at about 4:48 into the video as the camera pulls back and you can see Clay below the waist.

Honestly, watching this video is almost a holy experience. Clay's voice has matured amazingiy.

Under the spiritual circumstances, I suppose it would be just disgustingly prurient of me to suggest that you all look DOWN at about 4:48 into the video as the camera pulls back and you can see Clay below the waist.

Wow! That WAS a spiritual circumstance!

I adore the phrase "a little hope goes up in smoke", but I hate to admit I don't like the piano banging away through it. I'm sure it's an artifact of the recording and wasn't that discordant in concert, but it makes me grit my teeth. I wish there were a way that I could turn the piano down and turn Clay up. uh... takes a moment.... :whistling-1:

Maybe it wasn't as noticeable where Scarlett was sitting. :praying:

I missed something below the waist?????

Muski missed something below the waist????

Shadows and lights and folds, OH MY

Shadows and lights and folds, OH MY ....

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-11.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-10.jpg

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-9.jpg

neil4.jpg

OH MY!!!!!!

Hello there!!!! :hubbahubba:

Doesn't look like no dancing candy corn to me!!!

Off to rewatch the video.........

Well, I was wondering when the smut would start!

Kim

A gift from the gods is NOT smut.

(No matter where it dangles)

Y'all need to stop mocking the candy corn. :cry4:

candy_corn_dancing.gifCandy_corn_2.gifcandycorn20ani.gif

Awww, bottle! I'm sorry!!!!

I LOVE your dancing candy corn! Really I do!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I just don't think it looks like what Clay is packing below the waist.......

OK, maybe its me, but where are the cheekbones? I don't see the old, chiseled cheekbones at all! And that was before I started concentrating on below the waist!

Wow! That WAS a spiritual circumstance!

I confess, I whimpered "Oh God" a few times. Then I built a shrine.

071026_NeilSedakaTribute_IntroSo-11.jpg

Doesn't look like no dancing candy corn to me!!!

Off to rewatch the video.........

BWAHHHHHH!!!

Seriously, could there BE any better Clack that this? He was in perfect voice, sounded fantabulous, he looked gorgeous, yummy, hott and fantabulous..AND Waldo came out to play! For all you doubters....there IS a God!

ETA: Another thing I love avout this video is the way the musicians in the background had those huge grins on their faces. :wub: I would imagine that these guys have seen and heard plenty of performers, and that they were so impressed with Clay's performance I think says a lot.

Y'all need to stop mocking the candy corn. :cry4:

I read this wrong at first and thought, "Who's smoking the candy corn?" :cryingwlaughter:

BWAH! Me, too! I thought, oh there goes Bottle...popping all those "it's NOT a fold" believers' delusions....

:cryingwlaughter:

CG..yes the cheekbones are more prominent than the last tour or even AYSTFG. It certainly is not AI2 prominence (thank god cos that was just too thin IMO) but its starting to look like 2006..even similar to AI5...

Muski...folds don't have the type of staying power this one does...IMO...