#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

oh.my.

I understand why they have to put words on his beautiful face but

I.JUST.DON'T.UNDERSTAND.HOW.THEY.CAN!

:cry4:

It's like defacing a National monument. Agh.

BWAH! Well I have always said he is a national treasure.

There's one more pic coming - it's being uploaded now.

GAH!!!!! He's sooooo gorgeous. Everyone still alive??

GIBBY- Where are you????? Come back- and bring that last picture with you!!!!!!

It looks like you all like the pix we added to the gallery at ClayAikenPix tonight. :whistling-1:

:cryingwlaughter:UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!!!

It looks like you all like the pix we added to the gallery at ClayAikenPix tonight. :whistling-1:

I love these new ones!

Hey Meesa..will you guys be opening up for new membership soon? I missed out!!

I'll pm you.

Sorry about the second tag near his face everyone. We had to do that because people were cropping them and re-tagging the pix with their names.

ok...does anybody know which page that link to the AI report showing all the 'rigged' contestants---the so called 'undiscovered talent' who are actually failed professional singers? My kids want to read it but I can't remember where I saw it!

never mind...I found it....look here:

This Year's American Idol Sham-ful Machine

I think the words across the face may be due to that cropped photo we saw earlier this week.

Simon pfft! Does anyone expect him to change. Can't be bothered watching Ai now - Clay is on Broadway!

Fewer people today tahn yesterday and Clay came out to the singing line and commented on how our waiting in line was just as quiet as we were inside as the audience, so I guess he wants enthusiastic back!

I wonder just how many Christmas mornings in a row a person can handle and I dearly love finding out. Good Lord! Today's pictures alone would keep me satisfied for a very long time.....subliminal thumb hole sweater and all. But tomorrow morning when I get up there'll be Mike & Juliet & Clay on my TV (AGAIN!). It sure is sweet to be on the receiving end of drop dead gorgeous over and over and over. Thank you Meesa for the beautiful high res and Scarlett for the caps from The View.

**This post brought to you via Handbasket Wireless.....we have more hot spots than any other network.**

There's one more pic coming - it's being uploaded now.

GAH!!!!! He's sooooo gorgeous. Everyone still alive??

GIBBY- Where are you????? Come back- and bring that last picture with you!!!!!!

So very sorry for the delay - I needed to spend a little time with hubby! :) And then ClayAikenpix crashed for awhile, but it's back up now.

Anyway, there was a pic at ClayAikenpix that wasn't showing up correctly. Now there are two pics there side by side, and they look like duplicates. Maybe Meesa can clarify whether they were trying to post a different picture and this one posted twice:

20080110-007-AP5.jpg

Yes, yes, yes!!! They are wonderful. THANK YOU for sharing them!

oh.my.

I understand why they have to put words on his beautiful face but

I.JUST.DON'T.UNDERSTAND.HOW.THEY.CAN!

:cry4:

It's like defacing a National monument. Agh.

BWAH! Well I have always said he is a national treasure.

:clay: Dare I say he is an 'international' treasure?

I love these new ones!

Hey Meesa..will you guys be opening up for new membership soon? I missed out!!

Just wanted to say thanks for those scrumptious pictures! I used to be a member at ClayAikenPix too, and suddenly found my password didn't work anymore. :cry4:

I have enjoyed today/tonite's lovelies to the depth of my being... the pix (meesa... thanks), the AP article... all the higher beings there are... thanks! What a day. And, Scarlett... those caps from the View were NICE! Tomorrow we get more, so I'm going to bed with visions in my head! GAH!!!

HE'S FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!! Just in case no one noticed! Hehe

This is the link to the 139MB XviD file. -- Right-click & Save! But only if you're sure that your computer can handle XviD's.

ETA: This clip will be hosted on CH/CV/CU/etc. I'm uploading it right now so if you can wait, please use our fandom's standard sites. Thanks!

Please don't make anything about this but after some PM's with a v. good friend who helps take care of the vaults, my XviD of The View was v. repectfully declined. I'll be self-hosting and this is the link to the 139MB XviD file. -- Right-click & Save! But only if you're sure that your computer can handle XviD's.

Thanks Scarlett! Oooh maybe I can finally watch your great vids on my laptop.

The end is near. SFGate has posted the entire AP wire story on Clay. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee