#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

From CV:

Talked about spamalot said that there were people there people that had gone 50 times and joked that they tried to laugh louder then the person next to them, and then when he went off the stage they would be text messaging...he was exagerrating and embelleshing that crowds.

:whistling-1:

From CV:

Talked about spamalot said that there were people there people that had gone 50 times and joked that they tried to laugh louder then the person next to them, and then when he went off the stage they would be text messaging...he was exagerrating and embelleshing that crowds.

:whistling-1:

BWAH!!!

From CH:

Just got off the phone with poshpenny. Spoke with her briefly. The part that she seemed most excited about was hearing Clay sing Ashes. She said everyone was dancing and singing along, but the music was so loud that you could still hear Clay. She said that when the song came to the "try and remind me now"part, everyone sang it out loud. She said that the band and Clay went right into Ashes after "On My Way Here" so hopefuly, part of it will be shown/heard on the air. She did hear others say that they heard that the second song would be shown on the Pontiac Garage link on the Kimmel website. I'm hoping that happens. She also said that Quiana and Angela looked gorgeous. She sounded very excited and happy. It's always fun to get a direct "hit" from someone who's just left seeing Clay live. It's almost like I can feel the energy through the phone.

Sang "On My Way Here" first (short version). Great reception. Sounded wonderful. Tossed it to Clay for Ashes at the very end. (No idea if it will make it on air). Band was rocking, sounded great. They kicked ass on Ashes.

OK, there is NO excuse if they Kyrie "Ashes". They are one guest short and she was scheduled to do a mini-concert PLUS he once again did the short version of OMWH. Therefore they SHOULD have plenty of time to show ALL of Ashes.

But I bet they Kyrie it!! And if they were going to do that, then he should have done the full version of OMWH!

UI think they are singingthe radio versionof the song, maybe people will recognize it on the radio. The full version is longer than noremal for radio songs.

Ryan did not stay for Clay's segment (and the guests usually stay for the 2nd segment). Read into it what you wish.

I wouldn't read anything into it. Didn't I read that they moved the taping up to 5:15 because of a scheduling conflict? Maybe it was Ryan who had the scheduling conflict and that's why he left early. People seem to conspiracy in everything!

Let's see, he has the AI finale, the daily radio program, the Kardacians, the new Richards reality show (ick) debuting next week. WHo knows, he probably has more on his schedule, like other pimps for AI, on his schedule. i don't take it as anything, he probably was doing is version of Prince on Ai - in 5 minutes before appearance, out immediately after. I understand he had a radio studio built on his sets of his reality prograoms (reality programs have sets?? Soooo real) to save time.

Play, I remember when someone found the radio disc on Ebay and saw the length it was only a teeny bit shorter than the CD version, so if that's true they couldn't have cut out an entire verse.

They must be given a time limit on these TV shows. I just hope since he probably had a bit more time on Kimmel that he still sang the short version so he cold get Ashes in without them cutting it.

But I am probably wrong.

When I heard OMWH on the Comcast Easy Listening Channel last night, they played both verses, but did a fade out at the end.

EEEEEEEEE! Almost time for Kimmel!

See, I'd rather they let him sing the second first but then fade out as soon as he's finished one refrain at the end..(probably not using the term 'refrain' correctly here...)...don't need the last seconds (and repeat of OMWH, where I am now...) as much as the second verse, IMO.

Anyhooo.....of course he should sing OMWH AND I hope Ashes got some air time, too :clap:

Any Twin Peaks fans out there? Was that midget the guy from the Red Room??

OMG - YES! I think it was! Please tell me that's why that guy seemed familiar......

He joked about people texting during Spamlot!!!!!

Well, this could be funny as shit or...oh brother!

:think:

:think:

I'll take fuckin' hilarious for $1,000, Alex! :lmaosmiley-1: :clap::cryingwlaughter:

and he didn't explain how he could sing and dance and text, all at the same time?

Any Twin Peaks fans out there? Was that midget the guy from the Red Room??

OMG - YES! I think it was! Please tell me that's why that guy seemed familiar......

Oh thank goodness someone knew what I was talking about!!!!!!

Play, I remember when someone found the radio disc on Ebay and saw the length it was only a teeny bit shorter than the CD version, so if that's true they couldn't have cut out an entire verse.

They must be given a time limit on these TV shows. I just hope since he probably had a bit more time on Kimmel that he still sang the short version so he cold get Ashes in without them cutting it.

But I am probably wrong.

I missed that. Well, I am sure there must be a reason, likethe short attention span of TV watchers.

Live and learn.

I still have not found the song on my AC stations. I guess I have to look and see if there are any more.

jimmy sure loves him some Claymates, certainly made quite a joke about how hot it was and how they stood in line. Since they rarely have lines and sometimes have to look on the street for people.

I see there is an extra long monologue to make up for only two guests.

I am wondering ifthere is an issue about billing, who gets mentioned first. Hee.

Hee CG I still have a piece of the best damn cherry pie in my freezer!!!

:cryingwlaughter:

And a cup of Joe?

ETA: I just noticed on my cell phone that my boyfriend sent me a text inviting me watch him sing OMWH on Jimmy Kimmel live! :lol:

hey, how come Ryan is where a Clay clone jacket?

Never mind, his has epaulets, he must be an important person.

He certainly thinks so!

I'm sorry, Ryan fans. I don't like his face.

Ryan has fans???

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! They just showed Clay and it was good!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! He looked so CUTE standing there! :flirtysmile3: