#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

First off - that bust was some kinda fugly!!! And I am chiming in to say "What the HELL is he gonna do with that??" I wonder if he even took it - maybe he had it arranged to have it sent to himself somewhere!!

Maybe Clay could make a little torso for the bust out of the lime green vest and purple tie from the last Kimmel appearance and display it on the fringed ottoman in the sitting room at Casa Clayton. :noidea:

So....would anyone bid on that bust if Clay auctions it off for the BAF at the Champions of Change gala? Or will they only bid on it if he rubs himself against it first?

*g*

I actually think the blond hair makes him look younger, and think the style with bangs is a lot harder to manage. I think I like it styled more like it was on the CD cover, but it's not a big deal to me

It took me 6 months but am loving the blond hair.

SOOOOOOOOOO anything happening? I fell asleep after my stressful bb game so missed Kimmell. I'll watch it later.

And I did nearly throw my remote during that commercial break between Ryan and Clay - dear god, I lost count!!

Me too! EIGHT MINUTES in my neck of the woods! EIGHT minutes! of phone sex and Pizza Hut commercials!!! AAAAAaaaaagggggggggggggggggggg!!!

I was getting seriously agitated when they just kept going! It's one of the few times I started thinking about conspiracy theories and that something had happened and they weren't going to even show the rest of Kimmel! :o Yeah, I was pretty tired by that point, too. That might have had something to do with it.....

First off - that bust was some kinda fugly!!! And I am chiming in to say "What the HELL is he gonna do with that??" I wonder if he even took it - maybe he had it arranged to have it sent to himself somewhere!!

Maybe Clay could make a little torso for the bust out of the lime green vest and purple tie from the last Kimmel appearance and display it on the fringed ottoman in the sitting room at Casa Clayton. :noidea:

BWAHAHA!!! Bottle, you're killing me here! :cryingwlaughter:

Today is our 33rd anniversary!! mrchach and I are going to visit our old stomping grounds in DC, including the restaurant where he proposed, and the one where we almost made whoppee under the table in a deserted part of the restaurant - yep - we were kinda wild in our youth in a horny kind of way!! :cryingwlaughter:

Happy Anniversary, Cha Cha & Mr. Cha Cha! :arrowed:

Clay's hair...always an intriguing topic of conversation; I always had the feeling that Clay didn't really like the bangs and that is why he got rid of them...probably not very user friendly for him when he didn't have a stylist at his disposal. I like the blond hair...I don't like it when he goes too dark...but maybe light brown with gold highlights. I just wish he would have kept the sideburns...I love the sideburns.

Kim

I don't know if this will help with Sunny99.1 in Houston, but CC's Beaumont AC station, KKMY 104.5, is playing OMWH - at least according to Mediabase they are a Starter with 2 overnight spins. This may be a market that the Houston CC stations will watch.

I requested it online (and felt entitled since I'm over here in Galveston County), but it may not hurt for as many as possible in the Southeast Texas area to request. http://www.kkmy.com/main.html

Well, I just had an interesting experience! I took my 14 year old heavy-metal loving son and his best friend to the mall (in Clay, NY!) cause they wanted to get some new t-shirts. They were both wearing Slip-knot tees, and when we went into Spencer's gifts, the dreadlock wearing, tattoo'ed, pierced lip clerk told them about the new Slip-knot shirts they had just gotten in. The boys both picked out shirts, and as I was paying for them by credit card, I set my keys, with the 3 or 4 Clay keychains, on the counter. Mr Dreadlock asked me if that was Clay Aiken on my keychain? When I said that it was, he said that he had heard that Clay had been in Spamalot on Broadway. I said that yes, he was, and that I had seen him 8 times! He said he had heard that he was really good, and asked how he was. I, of course, said that he was great! He confessed to being a huge Monty Python fan, and asked, if I didn't mind telling him, how much the tickets were. I told him about the premium seats that we had bought, and the slightly cheaper ones as well. He said that he had just heard that Madonna was going on tour and that some of her tickets were $300 a pop, and that if he was going to spend that kind of money, he'd rather go see a Broadway play.

I thought it was kind of a cool conversation, especially coming from someone who certainly didn't fit the Clay fan demographic, but who had obviously heard good things about his performance in Spam.

luckiest - let's set up a gallery on this site and upload all the pictures into it........ good idea?

OK. How do we do that? :cryingwlaughter:

CALLING LDYJ!!!

there's a way for each member to set up personal albums, you just go to your "My Albums" link above, and click on "edit my albums" and/or "Create Album."

I think an admin has to do one for the whole site, which is accessed thru the "Gallery" link at the top right below the banner.

lajeterfan - I had an similarly interesting convo with a woman at the soft-serve ice cream place a couple of weeks ago when she noticed the Clay shirt I was wearing.

Thanks for the well-wishes! Off to dinner! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

OK, FromCalgary, You have added it from Clay's site with the add button, then in your myspace, edit profile. In profile, click onthe heading song and video. Once inthere after the song name is a blue "Account settings>miscellaneous change settings" in the line under profile song, click on that and then click on autoplay, You can do what ever to your other choices, like color and hide etc. Save.

Done! Thanks very much!

So....would anyone bid on that bust if Clay auctions it off for the BAF at the Champions of Change gala? Or will they only bid on it if he rubs himself against it first?

*g*

B.

:cryingwlaughter:

(not mentioning that I would pretty much bid on anything that Clay rubs himself against. Including something it would cost me $500 to get home from the Gala)

luckiest - let's set up a gallery on this site and upload all the pictures into it........ good idea?

OK. How do we do that? :cryingwlaughter:

OK...ldyj let me know about this merchandise gallery and I set it up so the members can add images and info...

here is the link...Clay Merchandise gallery

just let me know if you have problems using it.

I just had a pretty neat experience at the craft store. I took my Spamalot poster in for framing when I got back from NYC, and the guy was very friendly. We chatted while he helped me pick out mattes, etc, and he said there was another employee who worked there who loved Clay, but she wasn't on duty that day.

Anyways, they called me about an hour ago to come and get it, because it was ready. When I got there it was both the same guy I dealt with, and this girl, the one who loves Clay. She was just in awe of the signatures, and kept asking me if I was mad when he didn't win American Idol. LOL. Apparently she loves MOAM and plays it in her car all the time. She got MCWL about 2 years ago and plays it in her car at Christmas. Her husband won't tolerate her playing either CD in the house and makes fun of her, but she says she doesn't care.

So after I took the framed poster back to the car, I decided to go back in and take her my car copy of OMWH. You should have seen her face when she saw the cover, she said "omg isn't he good looking?". Hee. We talked a bit about the album and I found out she had never even heard of ATDW, never mind own it. I told her he does a lot of concert tours that come within a few hours of our area, and she said she would LOVE to see him in concert but wouldn't have anyone to go with. I started telling her about our little local group and said we often pile into a van or two when concert time comes around. I tried not to make us sound too crazy. :P Anyways, she ended up taking down my email address and said she would email me about the CD and maybe coming to our next local get together. So we'll see! :)

I love it when things like that happen. :wub:

Now, I really am going to lay on the couch and listen to OMWH while I admire my framed poster. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: play & cha cha, I have a folder of pix of JBT merchandise if that would help you. It includes scans of the program as well. PM me an email addy and I can send them to you if you like.

I love this. Hopefully the London group will get to meet this lady. Hmmm luckiest1 when you take a break from listening to OMWH and admiring your poster? I have a thought or two as to what you might want to do???? do rhymes with ......... :cryingwlaughter: Just a thought.

OMG! WHY AM I ONLY FINDING THIS NOW???!!!!! :hubbahubba:

kimmelwave.gif

Y'all know you are supposed to be bringing gifs and pics with this kind of action to my immediate attention. And I ain't talking about the waving...

The rivet?

Kim

I love this. Hopefully the London group will get to meet this lady. Hmmm luckiest1 when you take a break from listening to OMWH and admiring your poster? I have a thought or two as to what you might want to do???? do rhymes with ......... :cryingwlaughter: Just a thought.

Hmmmmm, I have no idea what you are referring to. To, poo, loo, few.......ahhhhh, maybe review? :cryingwlaughter:*She is a slave driver.*

Hmmmmm, I have no idea what you are referring to. To, poo, loo, few.......ahhhhh, maybe review? :cryingwlaughter:*She is a slave driver.*

Gawd sometimes you just have to spell things out dontcha hmmmm K A L A M A Z O O hmmm does that help? I know I have one left on the first half but seems to me there are some reviews and other songs????? Maybe for the cluncheon in June??? In the meantime SL and DWTS are drawing me. It's a viennese waltz ya know?