#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

Oh God, what haven't we done yet from the summer? Not that I mind revisiting the DCAT. I luuuuuurved that tour.

Hee, I think maybe we've killed the board. Or scared everyone away. Hey, it's better than widespread angsting, isn't it? I peeked elsewhere a few minutes ago and their was mucho hand-wringing going on. I just don't see the point. He's been gone, what, 19 hours? :imgtongue:

FWIW, we are discussing montages. The making of. Just ignore us. We have apparently forgotten how to use IM. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Where are the eHP recaps?

Oh God, what haven't we done yet from the summer? Not that I mind revisiting the DCAT. I luuuuuurved that tour.

Hee, I think maybe we've killed the board. Or scared everyone away. Hey, it's better than widespread angsting, isn't it? I peeked elsewhere a few minutes ago and their was mucho hand-wringing going on. I just don't see the point. He's been gone, what, 19 hours? :imgtongue:

FWIW, we are discussing montages. The making of. Just ignore us. We have apparently forgotten how to use IM. :cryingwlaughter:

ETA: Where are the eHP recaps?

Hey it took me forever to get to bodyguard, I just realized I got there weeeeee for me. OH hmm SRHP we are SO not done. However, since we made a decision to do two CITHL and have had some suggestions about a third, maybe we could take input. Assuming some people are lurking.

OK, I'm back! :imgtongue:

I just spent several hours copying/pasting all of Clay's blogs into a Word doc for a project I'm working on.

Didn't have a lot of time to read, but there was definitely some of this :cry4: and some of this :cryingwlaughter: and a HECK of a lot of this! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

There was lots I'd forgotten about.

:wub::wub:

ETA: Playbiller, from toni7babe at CV:

There is a thread at CB on the street and they are all buying OMWH at iTunes the single for 99 cents in a attempt to get it on the Top 100 songs. I would love to see it enter the Top 100 songs list myself. so many people just look at that list and download songs from it. It's just 99 cents so I am gonna go download it again or maybe just gift it to a few more friends....its worth a try. If anyone would like to join in and do so too...join in!

Also:

According to IneedaClaybotomy at CB:

I can't believe my eyes and ears.

I'm rating things on Promosquad, and OMWH is on right now.

My problem with the blond right now is threefold: it washes him out, it makes him look older, and it seriously dries out his hair.

I don’t know jack about hair dying (because I’m naturally gifted in this one single area – bwahahahaha), but wouldn’t ANY dying at all dry out your hair???

My vote on hair is that Clay lets the chemically-colored hair grow out while he's on hiatus, and then let's see the real thing!

I dunno, despite what I said last night, I am rather passionate about the blond – for whatever reason it made me go from mild lust to total lust. <g> It could simply be because it was timed, somewhat with his return to trim AND his Spamalot run (sorta). For whatever reason…I love it. <g>

ETA: Everyone does remember, right?, that I was grabbed by the hair -- the AI5 hair -- and therefore always love to talk about it. Clay can wear his hair however he likes, as most everyone does. Clay's hair can change his appearance dramatically, so I guess it depends on whether he wants to look like the kid next door, a college professor, or that hot sexy man down the street -- and I suppose he doesn't mind being all three!

One of the many things I find attractive about him. Actually, I love the AI 5 hair too – I remember vividly seeing him walk out, and I just started screaming. Literally. At first it was in disbelief, but then that SMILE peaked out and I was totally gone. Moreso than before, that is. Did I know you were an AI5er? Did we talk about that?? Dude, we were sisters in many ways. <g>

I don’t think boyfriend really likes those bangs though, which is a bit of a shame. <g>

i can't say i blame him about not wanting bangs. i don't think i could handle bangs in my eyes even if it made me look like angelina jolie or someone as equally gorgeous. i'd rather look like shrek than have to keep sweeping bangs out of my eyes all the time. as for drying his hair out, i don't see it. i think it looks lush and shiny. i also liked him with brown, red, spiky, etc. i'm easy.

i love coming to this board after reading some of the craziness of other boards. and i don't mean to imply that all the people on the other boards get a little wacko, because most are pretty reasonable, but the ones who spaz out seem to come back over and over again, saying the same things. i thought clay did great on kimmel. personally couldn't care less if he came out in a burlap sack, which really would send the boards into an uprour. his personality shines and he looks cute all the time. people are going to get him or their not, he shouldn't have to act or dress a certain way just to intice some fans, who would probably leave as soon as the next big thing came along. i think the ones who do appreciate him for who he is are the ones who will stick with him like glue for as long as he'll have us. i aint going anywhere.

right now, i'm watching the re-runs of so you think you can dance. i got hooked on it last year and it kind of reminds me of what ai used to be. hopefully it won't go the way of ai. it would be great if they'd play clay for one of their numbers on this show, or had him on towards the end of the season.

laljeterfan, I love a good rant. :clap:

HeidiHo, I think you might like the blonde hair a little?? :cryingwlaughter: I like it too.

justclay, you are me in two ways tonight--the bangs: no amount of beauty is worth the suffering of having bangs, and SYTYCD: I'm watching and having exactly the same thoughts.

jmh123, did you have any favorites on sytycd? i lived all the ones who made it into the top 4, danny, sabra, neal, and lacey(i think that's her name), although there were several others i liked a lot too. both of the beat boxers who made it into the top 6 were adorable. loved watching danny move. and he has the long, lean look that i like about clay, with beautiful hands. however, i still haven't been motivated to follow anyone since clay, or should i say other than clay. he is definitely one of a kind.

OK...ldyj let me know about this merchandise gallery and I set it up so the members can add images and info...

here is the link...Clay Merchandise gallery

just let me know if you have problems using it.

Thanks! I uploaded a bunch of stuff to it.......I only put the cover of the programs for the JNT05 and the Jukebox tour, but I have scans off all the pages if you want them.

jmh123, did you have any favorites on sytycd? i liked all the ones who made it into the top 4, danny, sabra, neal, and lacey(i think that's her name), although there were several others i liked a lot too. both of the beat boxers who made it into the top 6 were adorable. loved watching danny move. and he has the long, lean look that i like about clay, with beautiful hands. however, i still haven't been motivated to follow anyone since clay, or should i say other than clay. he is definitely one of a kind.

I liked Hok and Danny and a bunch of others. More than any individual, I just love the dancing. They move so beautifully. I love the choreography of some of the dances (the Hummingbird dance was on earlier) and I love the group dances. The zombie group dance was fantastic--have I missed that in these reruns?

I wanted to post something. I didn't go out to get extra steppin out mags today, nice day did other stuff, I will try tomorrow. But.....the person who interviewed Clay has other stuff there and is the biggest douche of all times. I want to rip him apart for his trashing of Al Gore and he did include his e-mail. Would I be considered a crazy Goregal if I did? Sheesh, what an asshole.

Oooh dog question - dogs take after their owners. One way I am decrazying my dog is by stgaying calm. Calm Clay, noone to follow around ans he works of his nervous energy.

I wanted to post something. I didn't go out to get extra steppin out mags today, nice day did other stuff, I will try tomorrow. But.....the person who interviewed Clay has other stuff there and is the biggest douche of all times. I want to rip him apart for his trashing of Al Gore and he did include his e-mail. Would I be considered a crazy Goregal if I did? Sheesh, what an asshole.

Oooh dog question - dogs take after their owners. One way I am decrazying my dog is by stgaying calm. Calm Clay, noone to follow around ans he works of his nervous energy.

Play, Go for it! But first take a look at what I just posted in the YouTube thread:

Just 1.26minutes.... how scaringly succinct.

jmh123, did you have any favorites on sytycd? i liked all the ones who made it into the top 4, danny, sabra, neal, and lacey(i think that's her name), although there were several others i liked a lot too. both of the beat boxers who made it into the top 6 were adorable. loved watching danny move. and he has the long, lean look that i like about clay, with beautiful hands. however, i still haven't been motivated to follow anyone since clay, or should i say other than clay. he is definitely one of a kind.

I liked Hok and Danny and a bunch of others. More than any individual, I just love the dancing. They move so beautifully. I love the choreography of some of the dances (the Hummingbird dance was on earlier) and I love the group dances. The zombie group dance was fantastic--have I missed that in these reruns?

i don't think you've missed that because i think that was towards the end but it's probably on in the middle of the night, although when mtv does these marathons, they usually run it more than once. i'm not at home to check my guide so don't know how long its on for. i do love the dancing too but i also like that they aren't famous but are just aspiring dancers. can't watch dwts because its just not the same for me. i just checked youtube to see if there were clips and there are lots of them, so i may be doing a lot of youtube over the summer. re-watching that and clay. need to do something so i don't go into some kind of withdrawal from the lack of clay appearances. hope he has a relaxing and enjoyable summer, but can't wait for him to be back.

oops, i just saw that mtv is now going into the real world or whatever its called, so sytycd will probably continue tomorrow.

Well, I just had an interesting experience! I took my 14 year old heavy-metal loving son and his best friend to the mall (in Clay, NY!) cause they wanted to get some new t-shirts. They were both wearing Slip-knot tees, and when we went into Spencer's gifts, the dreadlock wearing, tattoo'ed, pierced lip clerk told them about the new Slip-knot shirts they had just gotten in. The boys both picked out shirts, and as I was paying for them by credit card, I set my keys, with the 3 or 4 Clay keychains, on the counter. Mr Dreadlock asked me if that was Clay Aiken on my keychain? When I said that it was, he said that he had heard that Clay had been in Spamalot on Broadway. I said that yes, he was, and that I had seen him 8 times! He said he had heard that he was really good, and asked how he was. I, of course, said that he was great! He confessed to being a huge Monty Python fan, and asked, if I didn't mind telling him, how much the tickets were. I told him about the premium seats that we had bought, and the slightly cheaper ones as well. He said that he had just heard that Madonna was going on tour and that some of her tickets were $300 a pop, and that if he was going to spend that kind of money, he'd rather go see a Broadway play.

I thought it was kind of a cool conversation, especially coming from someone who certainly didn't fit the Clay fan demographic, but who had obviously heard good things about his performance in Spam.

laljeterfan... how totally cool! All these NJU stories makes my heart sing. I love to hear them and see why he is still doing so well, even tho some think his career is over... NOT!!!

OMG! WHY AM I ONLY FINDING THIS NOW???!!!!! :hubbahubba:

kimmelwave.gif

Y'all know you are supposed to be bringing gifs and pics with this kind of action to my immediate attention. And I ain't talking about the waving...

The rivet?

Kim

bottle... aikim... BWAH!!! :cryingwlaughter:

Play, Go for it! But first take a look at what I just posted in the YouTube thread:

Just 1.26minutes.... how scaringly succinct.

claytonic... that was scary! I'll have to show it to the political guy at the office.

I think I'm going to spend the night watching all the interviews he did in the last two weeks... just the tv ones, not all those 87 media blitz ones on half the radio stations in the known world (slight exaggeration alert). :cryingwlaughter: I've only seen most of them once or twice, we were getting so many all at once.

I just had a pretty neat experience at the craft store. I took my Spamalot poster in for framing when I got back from NYC, and the guy was very friendly. We chatted while he helped me pick out mattes, etc, and he said there was another employee who worked there who loved Clay, but she wasn't on duty that day.

Great story. I am having my poster framed, also. Would you mind saying how much it cost to have it framed? I was shocked at how much it cost and I'm wondering if the prices are similar.

My problem with the blond right now is threefold: it washes him out, it makes him look older, and it seriously dries out his hair.

I don’t know jack about hair dying (because I’m naturally gifted in this one single area – bwahahahaha), but wouldn’t ANY dying at all dry out your hair???

My vote on hair is that Clay lets the chemically-colored hair grow out while he's on hiatus, and then let's see the real thing!

I dunno, despite what I said last night, I am rather passionate about the blond – for whatever reason it made me go from mild lust to total lust. <g> It could simply be because it was timed, somewhat with his return to trim AND his Spamalot run (sorta). For whatever reason…I love it. <g

ETA: Everyone does remember, right?, that I was grabbed by the hair -- the AI5 hair -- and therefore always love to talk about it. Clay can wear his hair however he likes, as most everyone does. Clay's hair can change his appearance dramatically, so I guess it depends on whether he wants to look like the kid next door, a college professor, or that hot sexy man down the street -- and I suppose he doesn't mind being all three!

One of the many things I find attractive about him. Actually, I love the AI 5 hair too – I remember vividly seeing him walk out, and I just started screaming. Literally. At first it was in disbelief, but then that SMILE peaked out and I was totally gone. Moreso than before, that is. Did I know you were an AI5er? Did we talk about that?? Dude, we were sisters in many ways. <g>

I don’t think boyfriend really likes those bangs though, which is a bit of a shame. <g>

I know hair coloring from years of experience. I started coloring my hair at 14 and it's been every shade that Clairol or L'Oreal sells. Going blonde, or bleaching always required stripping and toning, while going same shade or darker is much easier on the hair. I've seen some pictures where Clay's hair is becoming straw-ish, which is definitely a symptom of over-bleaching.

Regarding blond vs. brown ... for me it's the difference between devilishly cute and hotter'n hell.

Heidi, OMG I thought the whole world was aware that my atomic structure was rearranged by Clay's AI5 appearance. It was my Waterloo moment. I watched Scarlett's xvid at least once a day for better than a year, and would frequently get up in the middle of the night to watch it. What's more I know at least a half a dozen women who hadn't seen Clay since AI2 and who were right there with me in Clay fascination for a few months after AI5, but it was the guy on stage that night they had fallen for and when Clay seemed different to them months later, they fell away. Me, I had swallowed an adult dose of Dr. Feelgood's Magic Potion and I've been on the real magical mystery tour ever since the mind altering experience of AI5. I'm sensitive to medication. *g*

i can't say i blame him about not wanting bangs. i don't think i could handle bangs in my eyes even if it made me look like angelina jolie or someone as equally gorgeous.

There are plenty of times when Clay was out and about and the camera caught him wearing the bangs, so he did elect to have the hair in his face on his own time. I haven't had bangs for about five years now, but I'm thinking about having them cut again because although they are more work, I know they flatter me. Vanity vs. convenience ... eh!

Clay has to know that women all over the world were blown away by the AI5 look. That he didn't go with it tells me that being a HotSexGod isn't on his list of things to do. But for my personal enjoyment, I wish it were. It's so him.

But I have to ask you, in all seriousness .... you'd turn down looking like Angelina Jolie?

OMG! WHY AM I ONLY FINDING THIS NOW???!!!!! :hubbahubba:

kimmelwave.gif

Y'all know you are supposed to be bringing gifs and pics with this kind of action to my immediate attention. And I ain't talking about the waving...

The rivet?

Kim

My guess is you are talking about the tongue. :hubbahubba: