#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

Pretty much everybody in my life knows except the people on my current job. Hell if they've been in my house they'll see something...eg a magnet on the fridge, a CD or DVD laying around, some frameed art in my room, a tshirt, something.

Excuse me - you are going to give someone who knows you an unmarked CD and they WON"T KNOW who it is? Riiiiiight.

Uhhhhh - yeah what Playbiller said!!! That would NOT work with anybody I know, believe me!!!

I am so bad when my friends come over who don't know, I take down all traces of Clay - my magnets come off the refrigerator, I change the wallpaper on my computer, I hide my CDs and LTS. Actually, that's about all the Clay stuff I have up!

Ok, I know some like Josh Groban, but his live version of "Awake" just came up on Promosquad. Yeah, he has a nice voice if you like that sort of operatic style voice, but if that's what he is like live??? I think "Awake" just put me to sleep!

Which is what I should be doing so I can try living my life at work tomorrow!

ETA: I just looked at my avie. Was that wonderful night only 2 weeks ago? It seems like 2 years ago!

Take it from someone who has paid alot of money to see Josh Groban (several years ago......)............................don't!!!! It's more exciting to watch paint dry!

You know, I have reached a point in my life where I figure, what I like is what I like, and if it doesn't hurt anyone else even though it's not cool, then to quote Clay, I'm fine with it.

I have a young relative who is a classical musician and he is very snobbish about "popular" music, believing that it is "poor quality and common" (I can't remember what he said verbatim, but that's the gist of it). I told him that music is music, and the purpose of music is to lift our spirits, so whether it is church music or rock'nroll, whatever moves me is my business so long as it does not hurt anyone else. I don't like heavy metal and I find some classical pieces extremely depressing (the power of music to create a mood), but as long as no one forces me to listen to it, I have no complaints.

I am truly proud to be a Clay Aiken fan. I have friends who know it, and while they aren't fanatics, they have come to know about his beautiful voice and his beautiful spirit because of me. Maybe some of them think I am uncool, but I won't lose sleep over it. It's their loss.

Because of my upbringing, I have been extremely judgemental throughout my life, but am slowly but surely more tolerant now. When I read LTS and realized how Clay was so non-judgemental and so respectful of other people's spiritual beliefs, I had this strong feeling that the universe has far bigger things for him in life "beyond that glorious voice".

Good Morning Everyone,

8 Days until Clay's AOL Sessions!

10 Days until Leno Repeats!

11 Days until Kimmel Repeats!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Excuse me - you are going to give someone who knows you an unmarked CD and they WON"T KNOW who it is? Riiiiiight.

I know you're snarking play, but -- as has been pointed out here already -- not everyone who is a Clay Aiken fan talks about him 24/7 (or even 18/5). The people at my workplace do know I'm a fan (my Clay calendar, a few pictures, and my computer wallpaper are the examples there), but for the most part they don't give me a hard time -- probably because I don't talk my face off about him. My family knows a little bit, but then, I've always been the fangirl of the family, and they just kind of shrug it off. The rest of my friends? One of my good friends is coming to visit on Thursday to go see Indiana Jones with me. She knows about Clay, and she'll find out a bit more this week -- she'll be sleeping in my office, with Library Guy hanging over her bed. *g* Now, am I trying to hide my fandom? No, not in my opinion anyway. I just don't feel like I have to bring him up in conversation -- but I also wear my t-shirts and keep my magnets on the refrigerator. There's a balance there, that I like to think I do a pretty good job with.

You know, I have reached a point in my life where I figure, what I like is what I like, and if it doesn't hurt anyone else even though it's not cool, then to quote Clay, I'm fine with it.

<snip>

I am truly proud to be a Clay Aiken fan. I have friends who know it, and while they aren't fanatics, they have come to know about his beautiful voice and his beautiful spirit because of me. Maybe some of them think I am uncool, but I won't lose sleep over it. It's their loss.

claytonic, this is beautiful. It's really about accepting who we are, isn't it? And then, how to deal with those can't be accepting of US.

I may have more to say on this, but I need to go to work now. Busy day. *sigh*

Oh, and I've heard "Awake" now via PromoSquad. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Hee, aikim, your coutdown made me chuckle. Repeats? BWAH. But I love seeing it, it's nice to have something on there. And I honestly don't think it'll be too long before we have more stuff to add. I firmly believe there will be a tour before the end of the year...........now, it might be a Christmas tour (and I'm cool with that!) but regardless of what kind of tour it is, the tickets have to go on sale, and they usually do so pretty far in advance. You could also maybe add the Gala? Oct. 18th, has been confirmed. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I am so bad when my friends come over who don't know, I take down all traces of Clay - my magnets come off the refrigerator, I change the wallpaper on my computer, I hide my CDs and LTS. Actually, that's about all the Clay stuff I have up!

Do you mind if I ask why? Not trying to be judgemental, just trying to understand. I have friends who don't get it, don't get him, and I don't push the issue with them anymore. Like Clay said, it's ok if everyone doesn't like him. But they are well aware of my fandom. I do find myself gravitating more towards the friends I have who do get it, though. Just more fun that way, for me.

Yep, you are me. I am who I am and I like what I like. I make no bones about it. First thing people see when they walk in the front door is my ATDW mosaic on the wall! Hee. And now the Spam poster. I am totally out at work, have Clay computer wallpaper and calendar, etc. Often wear Clay shirts on casual days, too. I'm sure they think I'm a bit eccentric, but I don't mind. They tease me relentlessly (especially the younger guys) but it's done in a friendly way. Some of the women are quite jealous of how much fun I have with it, even though they don't get it. I've been told on more than one occasion how they wish they could go out and enjoy life as much as I do. I say, what's stopping you?

For the Claynadians on the board, I found this info on CH about Canadian sales. Cool!

I don't think anyone reported that "On My Way Here" debuted at #25 on the Canadian album chart.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Charts/ALBUMS.html

Overall national ranking #25

By city:

Vancouver #15

Winnipeg #9

Toronto #16

Ottawa #18

London #16 :)

St John's #14

Halifax #8

Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Montreal & Quebec lower than #20

Also found this link to a YouTube montage that uses Grace Of God set to some pretty powerful and heartbreaking images from the Chinese earthquake.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQ2hXh7V-Y

Okay, I am semi-prepared to eat crow about my prediction that Clay will appear on the Idol Finale, but I'm not going to completely give up hope until I get a confirmed sighting of him being in Raleigh. :imgtongue:

In the meantime, I will be lurking around looking for AI Finale hints. What MJ's Blog has so far (spoilered, so you can skip it if you wish):

The Season 7 finale is this Wednesday. As usual, TPTB are keeping details of the final cheesefest close to their vests. But there is information leaking out here and there. Here’s what we got so far:

David Archuleta and David Cook will perform 3 songs according to reliable spoilers on Idol Forums. One will be picked by Clive Davis (!!!) Wasn’t he recently banished to an island for irrelevant record executives? WTF??!!? One will be chosen by the contestants–either a reprise of a song already sung during the season, or something new. The third song will be whatever ghastly song wins the Idol Songwriters Contest. There are rumors swirling that there will be a twist regarding the coronation song. Maybe there will be two winning songs? Perhaps re-arrangements by the contestants will be allowed? If you remember, last year, Blake Lewis was forced to sing the horrid “Here Is My Now” just as it was written, and the results weren’t pretty. Hopefully both Cookie and Archie will be handed songs they can make their own.

Paula Abdul will debut a song from her upcoming album, and the Top 12 will also be performing alongside Paula for a special group number. Oh goodie! Yahoo.

Two Idols from each of the past 6 Seasons of Idol will be appearing on the finale. Bo Bice has already announced that he’ll be one of the twelve. Yahoo.

Jason Castro told an interviewer from the TV Guide channel that each of the Top 5 will duet alongside a special celebrity guest. Castrocopia.

The Jonas Brothers will be appearing. Finally, something the kids will love. According to recent Nielsen data, the kids haven’t been loving much about Idol these days.

The band One Republic (responsible for the mega-hit “Apologize”. Ryan Tedder from the band recently wrote for Clay Aiken and Blake Lewis) canceled a gig in order to be available for the finale. Daily Press

There was a rumor floating about that Bryan Adams would be one of the celebrity guests, but I cannot find the source of that rumor. Anybody???

The So You Think You Can Dance dancers will be appearing according to Ellen DeGeneres. They will preview their routine on Wednesday’s show.

Do you mind if I ask why? Not trying to be judgemental, just trying to understand. I have friends who don't get it, don't get him, and I don't push the issue with them anymore. Like Clay said, it's ok if everyone doesn't like him. But they are well aware of my fandom. I do find myself gravitating more towards the friends I have who do get it, though. Just more fun that way, for me.

Mainly because I don't feel like explaining my fandom to them, nor do I feel like defending it, nor do I feel like being lumped in with the crazy fans who like to kiss busts of Clay on National TV. I just don't offer it. If someone were to ask me if I liked Clay I would say yes. I guess I have other things to talk to my friends about than Clay and I figure its just not worth the ribbing I would surely get from them.

Also found this link to a YouTube montage that uses Grace Of God set to some pretty powerful and heartbreaking images from the Chinese earthquake.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQ2hXh7V-Y

You know, this montage points out the one thing I don't like about this song. Its too peppy and poppy to speak of tragedy. Its ok just on its own, bu when paired with images of great tragedy, it just seems too happy.

Off to work!

Heeeee.....speaking of spoilers, WinkyDink at the CH just posted that she heard Clive's pic for DavidA is

DLTSGDOM

.....since I never ever got the angst about other idol hopefuls singing songs we associate with Clay (because IMO Clay just does them better) - this should be interesting. What a treat! Clive strikes again! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!

It is not like people just follow the song around, right? right?

For the Claynadians on the board, I found this info on CH about Canadian sales. Cool!

I don't think anyone reported that "On My Way Here" debuted at #25 on the Canadian album chart.

By city:

Vancouver #15

Winnipeg #9

Toronto #16

Ottawa #18

St John's #14

Halifax #8

Very cool!! Halifax??? Known for liking good music and good voices, no doubt about it...but did Kareneh buy that many?? :cryingwlaughter:

I'm so with luckiest1 on the "I am what I am" horse. I don't push my faith, such as it is, and I don't push Clay when someone doesn't ask~but I most certainly don't hide my joy in my fandom. My "rather be at...." license plate might be the first clue. :lol:

I feel sincerely sorry for someone who is ashamed of who she is.

Funny but my cousin (in her 20s) who knows about my clay thing and actually came up with the clayventures for my poor abandoned blog asked me yesterday if I was a claymate. I guess someone mentioned that word to her. She said she said no, my cousin isn't a claymate!! I lol. I thought she had heard some dastardly thing or another but she said the word just reminded her of playmate. I told her I'm a Clay fan but Claymate is an easy cute term used to described his fans by the media and it doesn't bother me in the least little bit. I don't think anything about my fandom registers as different with anyone I know nor do they look at Clay fans in a bad way. Sure they know they are enthusiastic but that's really about it and my family has been around plenty of Clay fans and attended a few parties etc.

Claygasm, hm...questions to ask for your 'survey'...

Well, Promosquad was asking things like:

Have you ever heard this song before?

If so, where?

It asked what I thought of the song: (hate, dislike, okay, like, love)

Would you buy this song?

Would you recommend this song to a friend?

From songwriting site:

CRITIQUE:

Emotional impact:

Strength of hook/title:

Originality:

Appeal:

Focus:

Phrasing/cadence:

-----------------

These headings are explained below:

Emotional Impact: Does it move you, draw you in, pull on your heartstrings, make you laugh, cry, think, react? Does it entertain you? Is it believable?

Strength of Hook/Title: Are the title and hook the same? Is it a strong hook? Is it effectively placed for impact? If there is a chorus, does the hook repeat?

Originality: How original is the song idea? How fresh is its approach? Would it stand out among hundreds of others with similar themes?

Appeal: Does the message/emotion have universal appeal within and outside its intended genre? Does it have a timeless feel? Does it have commercial potential?

Focus: What is the setting? Is there a story, characters– are they consistent, do they progress? Is there visual imagery? Do the verses set up the chorus? Does the chorus conclude? Does the bridge offer new meaning to the chorus, and/or give a twist to the story or message with lyrical changes that differ from the verses? Are the lyrics compact and concisely written?

Phrasing/Cadence: Does it sing well? Is it conversational? Does it allow the artist’s vocals to shine? Is there a consistent meter/rhythm/# of stresses from verse to verse?

-------------------------------------

Another critique site added these factors, without explanation:

Arrangement:

Instrumentation:

Musicianship:

Strength of Melody

Vocal delivery:

Backing vox:

Collaboration effort:

Recording mix/technical:

-----------------

Other comments/questions:

Anyway, there are some ideas for you to bounce around, in the name of 'market research'. Possibly, the fewer questions, the better...to avoid making it seem like a chore or a test. I'm not sure if it would be best to ask for ratings of the album as a whole or song by song. The songs are so different, it might be difficult to apply one standard to all of them or say the album, as a whole, had a particular emotional impact, quality, etc. I'd at least ask which songs stood out (or which they liked best or disliked) and why.

By city:

Vancouver #15

Winnipeg #9

Toronto #16

Ottawa #18

St John's #14

Halifax #8 :wub:

And I didn't have a thing to do with that. I bought my copies of ONMWH when I was in the states for that last Spam weekend and hung around for a couple of days. I'm going to have to check with the folks back home to see if the single is getting play on C100 the most expensive radio station in the market (I guess that should be the most popular station.....I used to do radio ads, so I think of the stations in terms of what they cost me.) Anyway, it's AC or Hot AC or some such animal and they were very Clay friendly back in the day. When I was living back there I always hoped that Clay would come to Halifax and that station would comp me some sweet tickets.....never happened, of course, instead I got tickets for everyone else who came through town. I used to use them for give aways at the gym.

I'm back in Baku again and slowing down the pace so my biorhythms don't get too out of sync with my download speed. Leno and Kimmel, each, took me an hour to get. I am clinging to my love for mpeg files by the very tips of my fingernails here. I fear the bloom is coming off the rose.

I'm not a whole lot into reviews of anything beyond what I think they may influence those who are curious and malleable. I know my kids (both in their early twenties) wouldn't know a review from a Shakespearean Sonnet. I don't think they have much influence of their buying (not that they buy all that much) patterns. They both find their new music on You Tube and My Space and via word of mouth. If their friends like it and recommend it they give it a listen. I believe this CD's longevity will come from word of mouth and people stumbling across that gorgeous blond in profile in Walmart when they're in the electronics department picking up a DVD for a birthday present. I surely wouldn't complain though, if I had to spend more hours here waiting for TV appearances to download. It's time well spent and I can do my nails while I wait.....stuff like that.

I'm more quite lately about my obsession now that I was during the first couple of years, but I wasn't all that vocal in the beginning either. The first year pretty much everyone who came is regular contact with me knew I was a fan, knew I was trotting off to multiples of the same concert, and hung around internet message boards. Now, I tend to quietly drift off into the sunset with my wheelie carry-on and my laptop bag. I gifted CDs to people who seemed interested. I haven't done that this time 'round, mostly because I had planned to bring some back to Baku to share but waited till I was back in Canada to make the purchases. When I went into Walmart and saw that they were charging $16.97 for them, I passed. The citizens of Baku can wait a few more months until I get back to the states to collect the Best Buy $7.99 ones I ordered. It's a big difference when you're getting a handful.

I didn't get too much crap from anyone, a little from my son, and that's about it. I think as time went on me, and my little obsession, became old news and just a part of who I was......that was the end of that. A few times, while I was in New York, I pulled a St. Peter and denied my association with "those Clay fans." The last time was when I was taking my seat at Gypsy and it so happened that the man and the woman next to me had been seated right behind me at Spamalot the previous night. We recognized each other and spoke. She asked me how I enjoyed Spamalot. I told I thought it was very funny, she said they thought it was "way out there" and did I know that Clay Aiken from American Idol was in it. I told her I did and she proceeded to tell me that the two women sitting on her right were big Clay fans......and "you won't believe this.....BUT....they had pictures of him stuffed in their bras! AND.....they drove all the way from Boston to see him 4 times!" I'm not sure if I said "WOW" or "GOSH!" But my jaw dropping deadpan face worked well for me that night and I gave no twitches of recognizing myself or anyone else in my response. Only 4 times from Boston, eh? :whistling-1:

More and more, though, my time fandom has become more personal. I don't feel any pressure to be or behave in a certain way. I have made many wonderful friends through it and that is the best thing to come from it for me. I could be as big a fan of Clay Aiken whether I was on the boards or not.....how I feel about his music and how he comes across to me on television are my own feelings and they don't change because of a review or because someone else feels differently. I find the differences of opinion interesting they don't really alter my feelings.

I try to accept that I don't have any influence over the person or persons (and other such dumbasses) who came up with the bust thing on Kimmel....puhleese! There are many many people out there who are getting paid for jobs they just arent' that good at. Why should TV be any different? Nepotism is everywhere, no?

Speaking of which the kid and her Dad will be home for dinner soon, so I should get up off my butt and go cook some really tough meat. When the Air Canada guy in Halifax asked me, out of curiousity, what kinds of things a person would pack into an extra suitcase (that cost $225 to bring back)....I told him packets of marinade, Milk Bones, and twist ties.

I have developed a new appreciation for those little twisty things that give some people a really hard time. :D Try living without them for a while!

Oh...I almost forgot. The kid, unbeknown to me at the time took a little video of Clay on the roof after the last Spam show. It's only 15 seconds but I was proud she had her wits about her enough to start taking it. My camera, in its case, was firmly lodged in the bowels of my purse and nothing was getting it out of there in time. I didn't even get the zipper down. Before I knew it, it was all over.

Kinda like high school. :D

She took pix from the stage door that afternoon and so far, no amount of parental nagging has gotten her to put them on a memory stick for me. Where is her sense of urgency in these matters? Certainly not inbred, though, she may just take after her father.

Morning...

I have a "bedroom" in my house that is actually my sewing room and I have my computer in an armoire there as well. I also have a bulletin board that is chock full of Clay stuff - most recently the poster from K-Mart is covering all the Spamalot stuff. I also have several magnets on the refrigerator, a Charming4Inclusion keychain, etc. I think what my non-Clay friends find the most curious is that I've traveled so far to see him (at least when I was working full-time and had the $$) Worcester, Massachusetts, Kansas City, Hutchinson, Ka, Toronto, New York.....They don't understand that I'll turn down a trip to Hawaii but go to the Kansas State Fair! I wouldn't go to Ireland for 10 days but I went to Toronto for 3!!! I still get teased. I still have the "he's soooo gay" remarks thrown at me, but I don't try to defend him anymore. I am who I am and it is what it is. It's my time and money and really none of their business how I spend it. When I retired to the mountain house I had a whole new set of possible conversions......and All Is Well managed to accomplish that quite easily. Have a small neighborhood get together, pour some champagne in front of the Christmas tree and put the most beautiful Christmas music on for all to hear!!!!

And then I vaguely remember all the craziness around Elvis Presley and the Beatles and figure how I feel about Clay isn't all that different. I'm just alot older and the media is alot more relentless and critics are meaner and with less scruples - and certainly alot less credibility.

Clay will prevail.

On the subject of tours, I sincerely hope if he tours this year that he tours OMWH....and not Christmas. Just my personal opinion. I don't think he can wait until next Spring to tour this CD or it will be dead! dead! dead!

Was in Target in Lodi, California (Podunk USA) and there was a slot in the New Releases with Clay's name on it and NO CDs. But then I couldn't find any OMWH in the regular slots. But I was in a hurry.

Fandom - I don't hang pictures of Clay anywhere, but will probably hang my autographed poster because it is neat. It may replace Yoda in that frame and Yoda may go on e-bay. No calenders. I had pictures of my dog up at work and my nephews, that was it. It is not a fear, I just don't believe in having random pictures. All the pictures in my house have a reason for being up and I rotate them because there are only so many walls.

When I worked, people knew I was a Clay fan because I played the CDs while I worked to relieve stress on a CD player and had the CD cases on my desk, but I also played other albums and had them out as well. It was not an issue. I do not go around proclaiming I am a Clay fan, but I don't deny it wither. Ihave given CDs to my friends they know, but unless they want to become fans, we don't talk about it. I am not about to become a Grobin fan, so it is understood. Family knows if they care, some never ask me what I am doing and don't know.

Well, the HDD chart watching has begun... :unsure: Less than 30% of retailers reporting but of course there's a big drop in the ranking of OMWH...with the consequent prophecies of Clay's career demise.

Interesting that a compilation of Sinatra tunes debuted (so far) this week at #2...behind Death Cab for Cutie.

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as I remember, Clay's numbers were never good this early on Monday. The stores reporting were not the big ones where most of his sales happen.

What I'm finding amusing and eerily sick, is that some are blaming the lack of sales now on the fact that Clay won't be on the AI Finale. So it's now AI's fault for how poorly they've treated him. Good Lord, there must be some powerful mushrooms out there that people are eating in their salads. This is just so much a stretch of the imagination!!!! I know there are some who wanted Clay to appear on AI (I was not one of them - time to move on sweetie!!!!) even though he stated pretty clearly in his blog that wasn't going to happen. But I ask you - have we seen Kelly Clarkson on AI this year? Was she on last year (I don't remember - I'm old!) He also addressed radio play in his blog - pretty succinctly - and yet that's being blamed as well. I just wish people would LISTEN to what he says....and quit trying to project what he SHOULD say.

Well, the HDD chart watching has begun... :unsure: Less than 30% of retailers reporting but of course there's a big drop in the ranking of OMWH...with the consequent prophecies of Clay's career demise.

Interesting that a compilation of Sinatra tunes debuted (so far) this week at #2...behind Death Cab for Cutie.

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

Gloom, despair, and agony on me

Deep, dark depression, excessive misery

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

Gloom, despair, and agony on me

Sad.gif

Bwahaha...Sorry, guys. Of course I want big numbers for this CD...Of COURSE I do...but I'm not going to despair about something I cannot control and which, in my opinion, is not necessarily an accurate indicator of Clay's future in the business.

Yes, Kelly was on last year, On IGB.

I still think that is a good audience for Clay to tap.

Either Clay could conform to the personality that would sell or he needs to tap people who will buy him as he is. A job is a job is a job. You do what you have to that you can live with. Performing on AI is something that Clay could live with. Changing himself to be something else is not something he could live with.

Disclaimer - this is all theiry, I am not Clay Aiken, nor do I play him on TV.

Edted to change pon to on

Waaaah Muski is picking on me Is it because I was teasing CG yesterday?

Performing pon AI is something that Clay could live with

Play...I read this as "performing porn on AI is something Clay could live with"

Heh...It's definitely something I could live with too... :sleezy::hubbahubba:

Well, even if Clay were going to appear on the AI finale it wouldn't have helped this past week's numbers!

Everyone knew his numbers would be bad. They weren't good his first week! They weren't going to get better! All we can do is hope radio eventually plays him and gives the CD some legs.

I read somewhere that Gavin DeGraw's last album had first week number about 1/3 of what Clay's were. He ended up going platinum. It took a long time but he did. If Clay eventually gets any radio, or if his music gets some exposure from other sources, perhaps this will be the little album that could.

Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

Well, even if Clay were going to appear on the AI finale it wouldn't have helped this past week's numbers!

Everyone knew his numbers would be bad. They weren't good his first week! They weren't going to get better! All we can do is hope radio eventually plays him and gives the CD some legs.

I read somewhere that Gavin DeGraw's last album had first week number about 1/3 of what Clay's were. He ended up going platinum. It took a long time but he did. If Clay eventually gets any radio, or if his music gets some exposure from other sources, perhaps this will be the little album that could.

Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"

Exactly! I am wishing for a Gavin DeGeaw kind of life for OMWH. Would I like the moon and all the stars and 200K in sales for Clay Aiken this week? Yeah, I would, but I will be happy for legs. Just give me legs this time. I think since it looks like he's planning a second round of promotion, he's wanting that too.

*chants along with claygasm* 'I think it can! I think it can!