#32: Man with titanium balls and the voice to back them up!

Ansamcw

What should the next thread title be at FCA?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be at FCA?

• Where he thinks he belongs, and it's not in any lane, it's all over the damned highway.
    • "Clay Aiken: #1 Bad Ass"
    • Large and in Charge...
    • Let's all chant "I think it can! I think it can! I think it can!"
    • He is too good, too magical...
    • I have seen the light and the light is named Clay!

Kim...I never discuss my political views...ever (just civics *g*) I vote in every single election and I vote my conscious. But I refuse to get pulled into debates discussions about it. We are all from different places and we are shaped by our life experience. I support what feels right to me but I don't suppose it's going to be what feels right for someone else.

I've decided several things over the years about politics...

1. People will believe what they want to believe. (Yes, I decided this even before Clay told me...*g*)

2. There are two sides to every coin.

3. There are no easy answers.

I also know that my 20 something children and their friends are mad passionate about this election and that makes me feel pretty darn good.

Beautiful montage set to SL........

Sacrificial Love

Hee, except it's not Clay on the screen! :P

I don't do politics.

Nope....she's hoping to expose some other folks to our wonderful CD :whistling-1:

I don't do politics either....even Canadian ones!! We're so blase up here...probably not good. On the other hand, if there was anyone I even was remotely interested in voting for....I would.

I don't do politics.

Me either!!!

I was getting my nails done today and there was a video playing of Beyonce in concert. At first I thought it was good. Lots of flash....pretty costumes...nice bods.....good dancing and then it dawned on me it was all about the spectacle. The music after a while all sounded the same and I couldn't understand half of the words. The words I did understand, to me did not make a lot of sense. The one thing she did do, that I liked, was brought 3 guys up on stage and she and the other singers fawned all over them, shook their bootys in their faces and sat in their laps! All I could think was that if Clay had done that in concert well no-one would have come out alive!!! There would have been some serious fighting to get on that stage!

15 minutes into the video I just wanted to be soothed by the best voice on the planet but i had to wait almost an hour before I could escape!

I went back to my car and drove the long way home.......I live only 2 minutes from the Nail Salon*g*

Seen on a man walking the Santa Cruz boardwalk yesteraday:

a white tee shirt with a big red cross on the middle and these words:

ORGASM

DONOR

Clay was on the Santa Cruz boardwalk yesterday????

It must be the weekend for book sales. Just got back from cleaning up ours. We hold ours three times a year, and it is alot of work. We accept donations in between and store them. We them moved them into a big room and sell them for 5 days. We charge $.25 a book either paperback or hard copy. We have many people come and usually make between $2000-3000. Some of our left over donations did go in the dumpster tonight, they were mostly old text books that will not sell and we just get rid of them because storage becomes a problem. I just know that after setup and takedown my back is killling me.

I am loving this CD. The 50 minutes ride into work now just seems short because I get to listen to the whole thing on my way. For all the complaining people did about Kimmel, I could care less. He looked and sounded great. I just do not get worked up over little details. I have realized that this CD may never sale what I want it to, but it is beautiful and that will be a great lost.

I listen to many artist who get complimented and good reviews and to not also understand why, some of their music and lyrics are so bad. I hope that someday Clay will get the respect he so deserves.

Seen on a man walking the Santa Cruz boardwalk yesteraday:

a white tee shirt with a big red cross on the middle and these words:

ORGASM

DONOR

Clay was on the Santa Cruz boardwalk yesterday????

:clap::cryingwlaughter:

BWAH!

Thread title??! Clay Aiken: ORGASM DONOR

OMG, I had a hard enough time explaining "man with titanium balls" to my boss! :cryingwlaughter:

It would have been hysterical to hear that conversation! :cryingwlaughter:

So, has anyone here ever purchased a pc tv tuner? I'm trying to decide between a tv tuner that will plug into a usb port, or one that goes into the PCI slot. I bought a Pinnacle usb tuner, and I can see HDTV on my laptop, but it's kind of choppy at times. I'll take it back if I can find something better. I'd love suggestions if anyone has used this technology.

OMG, I had a hard enough time explaining "man with titanium balls" to my boss! :cryingwlaughter:

I would have loved to hear that conversation! :cryingwlaughter:

So, has anyone here ever purchased a pc tv tuner? I'm trying to decide between a tv tuner that will plug into a usb port, or one that goes into the PCI slot. I bought a Pinnacle usb tuner, and I can see HDTV on my laptop, but it's kind of choppy at times. I'll take it back if I can find something better. I'd love suggestions if anyone has used this technology.

Gibby - I have a tv tuner that is installed internally (wherever the hell they put it!) I like it a lot, but I am thinking about looking for one that is HD if it exists.

I think I could get better screencaps with a more hi-def one. Let me know what you decide! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Seen on a bumper sticker of a car at the Santa Cruz boardwalk yesterday:

I've got a dick so I make the rules

Let's just say that it's a good thing YSRN and I didn't drink a lot while we were there or that dick's car would be sportin' some serious damage about now. Think: "Before He Cheats" kind of damage.

:finger:

(Although now that I think about it, we should've just gotten a Sharpie and written in "teeny, tiny" between 'a' and 'dick'....that would've worked well, too. :cryingwlaughter:

And yeah, CG...I made the same kind of association when we saw the Orgasm Donor shirt---something to the tune of "that certainly describes Clay" :whistling-1:

I would have loved to hear that conversation! :cryingwlaughter:

Gibby - I have a tv tuner that is installed internally (wherever the hell they put it!) I like it a lot, but I am thinking about looking for one that is HD if it exists.

I think I could get better screencaps with a more hi-def one. Let me know what you decide! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yep, it exists! I can see several stations in HD on my laptop with just the usb tuner and a small attached antenna picking up the signals through the air. But I think I'm going to return this unit and get something a little better. I'll let you know what I decide!

Hello everybody. Just got back from 2 days of labor in a quilt shop (hah!) I see the discussion had to do with both ends of Clay - hair and that cute little bottom!

This is my favorite hair:

eyelashes-1.jpg

And this is kind of nice, too!

ForLori.jpg

Now I have to give some quality kitty time - I have two Siamese that are going for my throat if they don't get some lovin'

ETA: Did I just kill this thread???? Where is everybody?

ETA: Did I just kill this thread???? Where is everybody?

heee..haven't you heard? We're all going to get lives :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter: I'm actually downloading my Don't Save it All For Xmas Day... Finally. Maybe I'll actually finish my portion before the next Xmas tour.

Love Jukebox hair!!

I have so failed at finding my life that I have been rating songs over at Promosquad! At least I got OMWH! I said I loved it! :D

Of course I put in the comment box that the first single should have been Ashes but Clive FORCED him to release OMWH as the first single. :whistling-1:<snark>

Ok guys, I need help with my experiment. You know how I said I was going to give an unmarked CD to my coworker so she could to listen to OMWH without any preconceived notions? Well, I decided I am presenting it as a market research project. I am coming up with a list of questions to gauge her reaction to the CD. Other than the obvious - did you like it, rank the songs, etc, etc., anyone have any ideas what should go on the questionnaire?? If this works with her, I may ask her to pass it along to her friends. I am only going to tell her who it is if the reviews are positive. Otherwise it will just be part of the market research and she'll never know! And if she really likes it, I will give her the copy and if any of her friends like it, I will give them a copy too!

So everyone, give me your input. I figure I will give it to her Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quick note on the current adventures of the eHP - PerusingOne has permamently claimed the title of laziest posse member...

after having a perfectly lively dinner, I, Scarlett and Solo stroll across the street to the convertible, waving at the traffic, and smiling charmingly at the motorists...we look back and PerusingOne hadn't even managed a single step across the street. She was just circling aimlessly on the sidewalk. Being the energetic and aerobically correct people that we are, we drove across the courteous lanes of traffic to get her. And we didn't even get killed! Imagine that!

And I swear that Clay's hair was pee yellow! Didn't exactly thrill me but Clay was funny. The guy from Lost who isn't the fat guy or the hot middle-eastern looking guy was the boringest thing on the planet. Seacrest was just the boringest man in Hollywood.

Excuse me - you are going to give someone who knows you an unmarked CD and they WON"T KNOW who it is? Riiiiiight.

Trust me, play. They have NO CLUE I like Clay at work. I keep it VERY quiet and no one at work knows. I never talk about him. They don't even know I went to Spamalot several times. NO ONE there knows. The only time I have even mentioned his name was the first time I went to see Spamalot and I slipped in "Oh, you know who is in it? Clay Aiken." She said "Who?" I asked her if she ever watched AI and then she remembered who he was. That was the extent of the conversation.

Some of my friends I have known for years and years and years don't even know I like him, so believe me, this woman I have worked with only known 8 months has NO clue!!

ETA: Or what couchie just said!