#42: We're still having fun, and you're still the one!

Couch Tomato

FCA Thread Title  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• Endlessly entertaining, never a dull moment!!
    • Clay you seriously need to go back into the closet....to find another outfit!
    • I luv him, he is the anti-cool. He is his own cool that far exceeds cool.
    • The balls may be lavander, but they're still titanium.
    • He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?
    • He's made of awesome!
    • Even more beautiful now, inside and out!
    • God, what a MAN!
    • That is a MAN.

I'm glad Clay isn't cooperating with E! They are going to say whatever they want to say an no matter of cooperation will make that go down easier. At this point I just hope they use lots of pretty pictures and frankly am surprised they haven't done one before now.

This day is going soooooooooo slow.

Is he doing the dreaded socks with sandals thing again? It looks like he is.

I think that sweater-blue shirt-jeans outfit actually looks nice. (EDIT: Couldn't resist the randomness! :D)

Ugh. Why is E! after him again? Are they still going on about his not-a-declaration?

Are they still going on about his not-a-declaration?

I guess his "It's private" attitude must really bug them. Here is a celebrity that could be getting all kinds of free publicity and he doesn't! Wow someone with integrity...they are not used to that.

The more I know about Clay Aiken the more I admire him.

I think they are doing a E! Hollywood story.

Yeah...and a certain swamp dweller is supposedly part of it as well. Clayzycoffin, if you don't know who I'm talking about...PM me. I can fill you in with a few details. Most of us don't like to relive it, though.

I think they are doing a E! Hollywood story.

Yep, the E! True Hollywood Story.

To quote a favorite movie: They keep using that word... I do not think it means what they think it means.

Well I won't be borrowing trouble and will wait to see what they say. Nope, most of them aren't all that flattering but usually they just try to get their zingers in towards the end. Whatever.

I'm sure they'll run out of tape though before they say one word about Ambassador Aiken or one good word about TBAF. Although the way they've been after fans to cooperate and mining his fan boards I think they'll be be more unflattering portrayls of us and frankly I honestly don't give a damn about that.

Are they still going on about his not-a-declaration?

I guess his "It's private" attitude must really bug them. Here is a celebrity that could be getting all kinds of free publicity and he doesn't! Wow someone with integrity...they are not used to that.

The more I know about Clay Aiken the more I admire him.

I feel the same. I think my dad secretly wants to scream every time I launch into my "Clay Aiken actually deserves the 'Idol' tag" speech or ramble about how he's famous for things other than throwing phones at people or sleeping with the nanny. But my father loves me and knows he can distract me by bringing up football, so he restrains himself... :cryingwlaughter:

I bolded. :)

Clay Aiken actually deserves the 'Idol'

D101! Studdard, Studdard....I knew I had heard that name somewhere!

Awww... you know what I meant. :^F

2003 seems so long ago. Clay got a lot of mileage out of not winning and doing well anyway. So I think he did win. The fact that 6 years later and both are doing things they probably wouldn't have thought they would be doing 10 years ago says a lot.

I smile when I think about Clay doing well in a show that requires some acting chops - knowing he wasn't "good enough" for his high school play LOL.

When exactly is the gala? Saturday night? What is it a reception and dinner and auction and Clay as entertainment? Wonder what h will sing?

Speaking of E! 'True' Hollywood Story - guess whose is on tonight??? OPRAH! I'm not going to be home but I'll record it for later.

In case anyone's interested - I got an alert from itunes that William Joseph has an album coming out tomorrow.

It's called American Flower Child and is being called Folk Music. :)

HAVE FUN AT THE GALA EVERYONE!

WISH I WAS THERE!

eta: did anyone notice the strong warning against posting any Wenn photos on fan sites at the bottom of the page?

eta: did anyone notice the strong warning against posting any Wenn photos on fan sites at the bottom of the page?

They can sue me LOL. Wonder which Clay Aiken tshirt I should wear when they drag me off to jail. :cryingwlaughter:

You could see if Jimmy Kimmel still has that one Clay gave him.

*has a sudden mental image of a large tomato wearing a vaguely Asian Clay being hauled away in chains*

:cryingwlaughter:

Oh\y, and I have another trademark random question to add... O__o (shock! awe! terror!)

Is there a way to download Clack and play it in iTunes rather than Windows Media Viewer? Does it depend on what the .whatever is? I'm guessing the .wmv files can't be played in iTunes, but...

Yeah, I'm computer-stupid with big emphasis on the 'stupid' part. I should really put it in capslock. Computer-STOOOPID. :lol:

Oh\y, and I have another trademark random question to add... O__o (shock! awe! terror!)

Is there a way to download Clack and play it in iTunes rather than Windows Media Viewer? Does it depend on what the .whatever is? I'm guessing the .wmv files can't be played in iTunes, but...

Yeah, I'm computer-stupid with big emphasis on the 'stupid' part. I should really put it in capslock. Computer-STOOOPID. :lol:

They have to be converted to MP4 to play on Itunes. There is a section of CU that has some clack already converted.

Yay! Thanks a lot, y'all!

I'm trying to justify buying an 8-gb iPod Nano when I only have 1.35 gbs of music... it occurred to me that the Nanos have video capabilities and there's a ton of Clack!

*envisions a tiny, tiny Clay Aiken snarking around in pocket*

:lol:

*envisions a tiny, tiny Clay Aiken snarking around in pocket*

That reminds me of the beginning in the fandom when people would comment on Clay always saying "we" and there was a pic of a mouse in his pocket! Bueller?

Clayzcoffin... I'll have to join you then, cause I have no idea the answer to your question. :cryingwlaughter: Oh, I see the smart people already answered your question... :clap: for the smart people!

I find it interesting that Jermome just picked him up like that, rather than firmly herding him toward the door. Think maybe Jerome likes to show his big ole muskles now and again??? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Good.ness (tm CHA)... I sure wish that toad had stayed in the slime, but I suppose when Clay came out, it was inevitable. Sigh!

muski... at least the grey is better than the blue... :cryingwlaughter: I don't hate it... I'll bet it looks decent with a white shirt under it, just didn't care for the navy shirt with it. Personal taste, of oourse, and I do know Clay has some, it's just not good around leisure wear. His suits have generally been gorgeous and very GQ.

And, his liking of being covered up hasn't changed, has it? :cryingwlaughter: Silly man, our imagination is very well developed in that area, as is he... :cryingwlaughter:

If you look at Clay's clothes they are for the most part cutting edge fashion! We may not like them and they are not put together as they should be but they are usually ahead of the curve fashion wise!

He particularly likes British designers and over there his style (bwah ha ha I know what style!) is quite the norm. He needs a little help in the puttin' together. Do they have Garanimals for adults?

Do they have Garanimals for adults?

:lmaosmiley-1:

Of course, perhaps I'd like the sweater better if he wore these under it....as the designer intended... :whistling-1: Can you IMAGINE? :blink:

Click on the 'next' arrows to see various views and...er....angles....the side view creates lots of lovely images in my mind... :hubbahubba:

NOW you're talkin'! :laught31:

ETA: oops...the link doesn't take you directly to the

Cheap Monday Tight in Very Stretch Black look to the right and click on these words...it'll show you what the designer suggests the guy to wear UNDER the sweater....