#49: I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

Thread Title  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I still don't have money I just go anyway!
    • I'm hooked .... like a fish.
    • I think there's always going to be something big coming when it comes to Clay.
    • Not only did he take his life back he took the power from them.
    • He is large and in charge and I love it!
    • He puts a happy face on my heart!

Heh, some gay-centric board. *rolls eyes* I've slept with lots of the members and not even one of them gave me a little action. :hahaha:

BWAH! :cryingwlaughter:

.... I don't do aliases, I am always luckiest1 on every board, even if it is non-Clay-related.

Wellllll, unless it's out of your control .... I seem to remember a "lickiest1":lilredani: running around here a couple of years ago?

Heeeee! :hysterical:

ETA:

Who has seen The Watchmen? I intend to see it this weekend because after watching the opening sequence online (before it was pulled) I was hooked. Then I read this on an entertainment website:

The whole movie ROCKED!!!!! I'm not going to play spoiler here but I gotta tell you this. LOL

Two older women came in, looked to be in their 60s and sat down at the end of our seating row.

The first time Doctor Manhattan strolls across the scene fully and frontally nude one of the women yelped Hello!!!! and proceeded to spill her large soda all over the place!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, who plays Doctor Manhattan!

:hubbahubba: Hey! I was planning on seeing this movie in iMax, anyway...now it's a definite plan! :hubbahubba::cryingwlaughter:

ETA:

Who has seen The Watchmen? I intend to see it this weekend because after watching the opening sequence online (before it was pulled) I was hooked. Then I read this on an entertainment website:

The whole movie ROCKED!!!!! I'm not going to play spoiler here but I gotta tell you this. LOL

Two older women came in, looked to be in their 60s and sat down at the end of our seating row.

The first time Doctor Manhattan strolls across the scene fully and frontally nude one of the women yelped Hello!!!! and proceeded to spill her large soda all over the place!!HAHAHAHA!!!!

:hubbahubba: Hey! I was planning on seeing this movie in iMax, anyway...now it's a definite plan! :hubbahubba::cryingwlaughter:

Bwah, muskifest. But Clay's not playing Dr. M, so I'm not that excited. :laugh2:

Billy Crudup plays the doctor - he was on Jon Stewart the other night, and he was intelligent and funny (and good-looking!)......he refuses to say how much of the character's "endowment" is him, and how much is C.G.I. generated. I love Joaquin Pheonix, and Crudup reminds me of him a lot, only Crudup is 4000% more talkative.

He is really witty, IMO.

Crudup on Daily Show

Heh, some gay-centric board. *rolls eyes* I've slept with lots of the members and not even one of them gave me a little action. :hahaha:

therethere.gif

Sorry. I guess putting a thong on your head doesn't count huh?. :shrug:

.... I don't do aliases, I am always luckiest1 on every board, even if it is non-Clay-related.

Wellllll, unless it's out of your control .... I seem to remember a "lickiest1":lilredani: running around here a couple of years ago?

Do tell? I'm way too lazy to go back through archives.

popcorn.gif

Hee! That wasn't my fault! :P

Sounds like the time I ended up being "cantieherownshoes" and "canwalkandchewgum"...

doh-1.gif

Billy Crudup plays the doctor - he was on Jon Stewart the other night, and he was intelligent and funny (and good-looking!)......he refuses to say how much of the character's "endowment" is him, and how much is C.G.I. generated. I love Joaquin Pheonix, and Crudup reminds me of him a lot, only Crudup is 4000% more talkative.

He is really witty, IMO.

Crudup on Daily Show

Thanks for the link! Good interview and made me laugh! And suddenly, I have this burning desire to see a movie I hadn't even given a second thought to before.... :whistling-1:

He is really witty, IMO.

Crudup on Daily Show

Thanks for the link! Good interview and made me laugh! And suddenly, I have this burning desire to see a movie I hadn't even given a second thought to before.... :whistling-1:

Now you have gotten me curious. I googled to find out what the Watchmen is about. Superheros? But no longer freelance? Recruited by the government? Some in retirement?

And this leads to a doctor and full frontal nudity, lol?

ETA: Crap. Can't watch the link. :hissy: It's Hulu, which means it's only for people living in the US.

That means that people like canfly, luckiest1, cindilu2, goldargirl, claymatron, fromclaygary, heinz, etc... can't watch. :rant:

ETA:

kf - for what it's worth: chachadotter#1, SIL & friend walked out of Watchmen this past Saturday.

They couldn't take all the blood and guts spewed all thru the part they watched. Even my SIL!

I think they stayed for around half of it. dotter#1 said it wasn't even like it was spread out, it was like every 2-3 minutes.

And not just wounding and blood, but actual body parts like you'd see in an anatomy disection class.

I was mildly interested in seeing it until she said she sat there with her eyes covered thru most of it.

If you want full frontal nudity, buy a Playgirl!!

Let us know what you think if you actually go and see it!

eta: Billy Crudup plays Dr. Manhattan

Calling Doctor Bombay .... Manhattan ..... Doctor Gonzo. Yeah, that's the ticket!

doctor_clay.gif

crudup non hulu

This is from the actual daily show website - if it doesn't work for you, I guess look in youtube?????

It is a funny interview, Crudup does very good snark.

Thansk but no. I already found that page and followed the link for Canadians, which sent me to The Comedy Network.

It's a very "busy" site. Takes things quite awhile to load on my broadband (which is kinda highspeed lite). Nothing on youtube.

The merkin site said it was March 5th. There are 4 March 5th clips at The Comedy Network but they aren't labelled other than clip 1, 2, 3 and 4, lol.

Well, intro said Billy Crudup, lol. This could take awhile, lol...

Ah well...

Bwah, muskifest. But Clay's not playing Dr. M, so I'm not that excited

Ah, but you see, clayzycoffin....this is where one's smutty fertile imagination comes to the rescue... :sleezy: Just ask my kids---I can make ANYTHING 'Clay-related'.....

BWAH!, cha cha! This takes me back to my college days...I shared a house with four other women for the summer between junior and senior year. We were all taking summer courses and working as waitresses, etc. Well! I think Playgirl must've just been born because we'd get the issue and then plaster our refrigerator door with the pics! :cryingwlaughter::hahaha:

We thought we were SOOOOOO cool! :rolleyes:

I found the opening sequence of Watchmen again ... so if you're interested, click here Watchmen - Opening Sequence and scroll down to the video. Bob Dylan could have something to do with this for me. All I know about The Watchmen is that it's alternative universe, set in 1985, and Nixon is in his 4th term of office. The opening sequence blew me away, so I'm tempted to see it, even with the body parts. And ... some body parts don't swing on the pages of Playgirl as well as they do on the big screen! :hahaha:

If anybody watches the intro, let me know what you think.

kf - for what it's worth: chachadotter#1, SIL & friend walked out of Watchmen this past Saturday.

They couldn't take all the blood and guts spewed all thru the part they watched. Even my SIL!

I think they stayed for around half of it. dotter#1 said it wasn't even like it was spread out, it was like every 2-3 minutes.

And not just wounding and blood, but actual body parts like you'd see in an anatomy disection class.

I was mildly interested in seeing it until she said she sat there with her eyes covered thru most of it.

Let us know what you think if you actually go and see it!

Darn, I hate blood and guts movies... oh well, so much for that. :cryingwlaughter:

Gosh, I haven't seen a Playgirl in years - too many to even remember how many! :cryingwlaughter:

This blood and guts stuff jogged my memory. Back in the early 80's I was dating a guy who was a serious movie buff and he loved The Wild Bunch. I had never seen it and he was determined that I should see it on the big screen and not on TV. He found out that the director's cut was playing at the Rice Media Center, so he had to go. We arrived just about movie start time and went to the back row where no one was sitting, until a small group came in and sat beside us. As the movie progressed, I was horrified by the violence, and the slow motion blood squirting scenes caused me to remark several times that this was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen, and questioned why my guy would have ever brought me to such a wretched paean to gore.

Cut to the chase. After the movie ended and the lights went up, it was announced that the movie's director, Sam Peckinpaugh, was there and would take questions. Yeah, the guy sitting next to me got up and walked to the front ... after definitely hearing me shoot off my mouth about the brothel of gratuitous violence that was his masterpiece. This is just another example of how I can keep my mouth shut 1,000 times, but let me open it just once, and I'll pay the consequences. In time, I learned to enjoy The Wild Bunch, until Loverboy and I broke up a couple of years later. In retrospect, maybe Peckinpaugh was going for a brothel of gratuitious violence and I was complimenting him? Also in retrospect, it's amazing how jaded I've become, because while I still don't like a lot of blood and gore, The Wild Bunch is a walk in the park.

Yeah, she looks thrilled.

my sister calls that the preteen stare down.

Is anyone here going to the Gladd awards? I read last year they did air them on BRAVO but a few months after the actually awards took place.

ETA

$500.00 isn't that pocket change to you Merieeee?

Not at $500 a ticket I'm not.

Oh keepingfaith have you seen the pic in the new People mag celebrity edition?

Link To Pic of AI5 Clay

Hee we watched both Kill Bill movies in BluRay wide screen tv this weekend........talk about blood & guts!

Bwah ha ha tribeca! That's a goood one

I watched the first Kill Bill with my hubby. I am not much into blood and guts. When he rented the second one I started watching and could not tolerate it and left the room. It did not help that we have a 100 inch screen and everything is just right there.

I am really proud of Clay for the chance to give Tyra her award. They have really hit it off as friends. I so enjoyed watching them on her show a couple of years ago. They had such great chemistry.