# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

I hate the women so much...so very much.

And I gotta agree with Clay...blowing money into a random crowd and hoping to get it all back is fucking stupid.

If Theresa had any sense she would have broken up the "dynamic" duo of Lisa "I'm a bitch because I hate pretty girls" and Aubrey "I'm a bitch because I'm totally insecure and also hate pretty girls". Bring Lisa and Dayana back because Trump will keep the eye candy of Dayana and Theresa and Dayana could double team Lisa. Oh well.

Thanks a lot! RT "@EricTrump: Support Clay... "@clayaiken: Yay @includingkids !!! Text CLAY to 50555 right now to donate another $10""

At least half RT “@It_sLinny: @clayaikenHOW MUCH money was lost in that balloon disaster??”

Retweet from vlk70:

Dayana was the first to give the book idea, no one else see that? @Teresa_Giudice@clayaiken #celebapprentice

Seems like a LOT of talking straight to someone's face is happening right now!#ironic

Yes! I'll follow your glowing example! RT@KellyRRod stop crying about@AubreyODay & what she does. Worry about you!

A team switch is on the way! The turd is about to get all sorts of stirred!#celebapprentice

For the record @ArsenioOFFICIAL "walked" in to being a GREAT dad to his son! I can't wait for him to get a new show!

Every single line in my face and in@ArsenioOFFICIAL s face was airbrushed out! We looked like aliens!! So weird!

Oh God bless you! You are my new favorite! RT @msirismg You're not even old enough to have lines yet! Aren't you still under 30? :-)

In fairness, @deesnider is up everyone's ass! He certainly didn't show any special favoritism to Dayana. He kiss up to everyone! Love ya Dee

I gotta say... @LisaLampanelli is cracking me up tonight!

I watched earlier today. When so many tweets are coming fast and furious I don't know what the hell is going on.

Anyway, the woman's guide did sound better.

It's really hard to know who will win in the end because it will be all about those donations. And that will be the most important factor. Magic Johnson just became one of the owners of the Dodgers. He is swimming in money. But I guess all these celebs have money and it's a matter of how much they are willing to part with it for a friend (and charity of course). Also some pub for them.

Frankly the women's guide did look better, but the women were only close because of the $35K from Toshiba - and if they have gotten more of the Blue Man money (I had no idea they were from NY - I thought they were totally Vegas), it wouldn't have been close.

Lisa/Aubrey is a giant, GIANT bitch. And I don't think it's just because of the edit.

Retweet from realityblurred (a columnist):

New rule: @AubreyODay and @clayaikenhave to be on every reality show. I can't get enough of their commentary.

Oh SNAP, Penn! Oops! Great save@Dayanamendoza

I think I am the only person on the show who pronounced @Teresa_Giudice s name correctly for the first 8 weeks! ;-)

I think I am being relatively nice and diplomatic! Did you see how Aubrey tossed that box aside?

Retweet from Teresa:

Aww... @ArsenioOFFICIAL kissed my hand in the boardroom... @clayaiken said I was the best team player "I love my new team!" xx

Be sure to read my blog on NBC.comtomorrow to learn what got cut that actually set @ArsenioOFFICIAL off in the boardroom!

There is a lot of NOT talking behind people's back going on right now!! #ironic

For attention!!!!!

again. for attention!

Love, love, LOVE Arsenio tonight. And poor, poor widdle Aubrey. *gag*

I think I'll be registering at Walgreens tomorrow, and then going to pick up one of those kits (not to mention one of those bracelets for the Magic Johnson Foundation...) Speaking of which, back to Clay:

Wow! Great Walgreen's commercial for my friend @ArsenioOFFICIAL Get your Magic Johnson Foundation braceletwalgreens.com/walk

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Yeah, you quit, bitch! I am hoping beyond hope that Aubrey is really gone. Whining about the negativity and so delusional that she didn't see what she contributed to it...

I love @LouFerrigno but that was a low blow against @deesnider AND not true! I NEVER saw Dee trying to "woo" anyone! Unfair strategy, Lou!

Nice how opinions change! A few weeks ago@LouFerrigno thought @pennjillette was the devil. This show changes opinions a lot. Sorta nice!

Let me guess... y'all are all searching Google right now!! ;-) ha ha

Woo, Arsenio is seriously angry. I think a LOT of stuff was left on the cutting room floor. And Lou doesn't really care who gets fired as long as it's not him.

Retweet from RainStevens:

I must admit I like @clayaiken since Celebrity Apprentice especially when he tells people off kinda thought him more of a nerd/dork before..

ME TOO!!! :-( We'll be singing together too! RT @AllCotton Aww @clayaiken hate to see@deesnider go! :(

Wow what an episode tonight. Don't have On Demand here so had to wait for the live viewing. I'm still a bit speechless by Aubrey walking out and Dee getting fired when not expecting it. Crazy....

Wow what an episode tonight. Don't have On Demand here so had to wait for the live viewing. I'm still a bit speechless by Aubrey walking out and Dee getting fired when not expecting it. Crazy....

I thought Dee was the right person to go since he was point man on the design of the box and also kept adding all those stupid words like scratching. And Penn with the "walmart" should have probably been taken to the boardroom.

Lisa UGH. can't stand her. Honestly think she may be worst than Aubrey.

Lou was a good candidate to go to but he seems to be one of Trump's bets. And even though he always wants to be up front when he is P.M. that always seems to be what the client likes.

For this particular task, you're right, Dee f'ed up but overall I think he was a stronger player and with Clay's strategy of "win until the end", Lou should have gone. And I think Lou called Dayana back because Lisa was working on him; wait until Lisa turns on him like the viper she is.

What a marathon episode last night! I still can't stand Lisa L, and her crying isn't helping any. I was thrilled to see Debbie Gibson leave because she can't sing worth a shit but thinks she can. I can't wait to see the back end of Aubrey too, so maybe she can just keep on going and not come back next week. As for the men, not sure how Paul Sr. is still there because he doesn't seem to do much. Love, love, love the Clay/Arsenio friendship developing. I want to cross the freaking border to get to Walgreens! :cryingwlaughter: I am not sure why Lou didn't take Penn back into the boardroom with Dee. I would rather have either of those 2 go than Dee. Oh well.

Several thoughts about last night:

1. Clay's defenders have NOTHING on Aubrey's defenders. Watching the twitter feed last night for her was dizzying with fan's support of her (and the dissing of Clay and Arsenio in the process).
  2. Similarly, I read on another board that Clay no longer follows Aubrey on Twitter. Heh.
  3. I'd love to get into Clay's brain and figure out why he likes her so much. While I think Aubrey is worse than her, it's not by much. Therefore, I have to wonder why the heck Clay keeps "loving" her and her comments. (I also wonder if a bit of it has to do with something we heard about for the final challenge, something about a big check...)
  4. luckiest, I think I disagree with you about Paul. He is definitely not the most dynamic person there, but he has had some good ideas -- IMO the main was the O-Cedar challenge, where he came up with the tagline. I tend to agree with Arsenio -- Paul doesn't talk much, but he LISTENS, and then picks the nugget of wisdom out of all that has been said.
  5. Similarly, I love the way Dayana just keeps going to the boardroom stoically, and then when the fights break out, she just sits there and takes it all in. I was happy that the Donald and Ivanka both noticed that.

OK, off to work. Bleh.

Oh, and Clay's take is up (I guess every one of Team Unanimous thought Arsenio was a GREAT PM...except for Aubrey, and that's what pissed off Arsenio). Also, the EW review is up. He really takes the "math" aspect of this show to a 110% level *g* I'll post both of those things later tonight in the news section.

Between the anger on the show and the hate in some of those tweets, I was stressed out by the end of the show. :dead-1: I usually watch it again on Friday so I'll have to do a little meditating before then. I really felt for Arsenio as Aubrey would rather take over than just make some suggestions. If he wanted a different picture on the box let him have it. I f they lost it would than be his problem. Really couldn't spend five minutes in a room with her. Now I understand why Cheryl, Tia and Patricia left without much fight. Oy!! Can't believe that Clay spent a whole day with her and didn't get violent.

I don't follow many of the other CA contestants.....I started out following them all but deleted them one by one when their feed started to annoy me. I find it hard enough just to keep up with Clay during the show! Last night I didn't even open my computer, so all I had to worry about was Clay's tweets (which I have forwarded to my phone). He usually CMSU. I love reading them.

Totally off topic, I put my iPod on a random Clay mix yesterday, driving home from Toronto. It really makes the drive feel shorter and I get some great blasts from the past (mostly live versions). Yesterday it was Chain Chain Chain from the IT (I think) that really caught me off guard. I'd love it if he did that in concert again sometime!

I have TweetDeck set up on my computer, and it allows me to follow several feeds at the same time. One of the columns on my main page is the tweets from the entire cast of CApp this season. (I found this by following CApp on Facebook). That's how I was able to see Aubrey's stuff, because she was retweeting anything remotely positive toward her and negative toward Arsenio and Clay. In the same manner, Arsenio is now tweeting pictures he took during the filming, which is fun.

Oh, and I just read (via that feed) that Debbie G. and Dee are going to be on the fourth hour of the Today Show this morning. I bet they mention something about Clay...

I changed my signature in honor of Aubrey. :cryingwlaughter:

Last night's episode was difficult for me to watch too--so much conflict. I'll be happier if that's the last time Clay finds himself in the middle of it.

Do we have a picture or a scan of Clay's full page in the guidebook? I'm looking for the description he wrote, but I can't find it in my own stuff... I thought we had it, cause I thought I remembered reading it once?

Do we have a picture or a scan of Clay's full page in the guidebook? I'm looking for the description he wrote, but I can't find it in my own stuff... I thought we had it, cause I thought I remembered reading it once?

Glad you said that, because jmh and I were able to see a copy of it back at the Gala in December. I pulled out my trusty phone and took these pictures. I think it is safe now to post them!

IMAG0076.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg