# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

GREAT scans ldyj, thanks!!

I must say I'm exhausted from last nights episodes. A lot of intense crap flying from all corners! And Penn's blog at huffpo has pissed me off royally. Between his not so hot guide book idea which ya know....um....LOST, to his incredibly stupid BMG stunt gone very bad :smack: (they are lucky there were no serious injuries in that melee!!) costing them $$$, I almost wish they had lost so they could send his ass home. And his defense,support and near admiration of that whole debacle is jacked! At least with the two headed Aublisa you can see what is wrong and why you don't like them. They are obvious. With Penn, I think it's a lot of smoke and mirrors (which is about right for a magician, heh) and frustrates the hell out of me. TM Clay

Unfortunately I believe Aubrey is like a bad penny and will turn up again soon, ready to play. But I am going to miss Dee *sniff*

An interview with Debbie Gibson -

http://www.okmagazine.com/blogs/red-carpet-confidential-debbie-gibson-makes-peace-teresa-giudice-after-celebrity-apprentice

Her fondest memory?

“Hanging out in the hallway at the hotel with Clay [Aiken] and Arsenio [Hall] reminded me of the dorm life that I never had because I was touring through my college days,” she says.

Glad you said that, because jmh and I were able to see a copy of it back at the Gala in December. I pulled out my trusty phone and took these pictures. I think it is safe now to post them!

<snip>

These are great!! :) Thank you!

I don't dare touch Penn's HuffPo blog.... I don't need the extra negativity clogging my mind at the moment.

This fandom was forged in the Idol wars. None of this crap bothers me. These folks aren't bound together forever because of this show a la Idol. I doubt there will be an Aubrey fan 7 years from now still stressing over Clay or his fans. In fact when I see this kind of star loyalty I get a little glipse into why "we" were so annoying.

Penn cracks me up. I read his blog. He acts like he is so above it all but last time I checked his ass was on a reality show. I don't believe for one second that he doesn't watch the show. He seems to be getting angrier by the week LOL. And that's because he's seeing some of the "private' comments airing. I don't think it's just Clay that doesn't like him. And it's certainly mutual at this point. That was a stupid stunt with the money.He can't say a thang to make me think that was art.

While I'm glad someone stood up to that bully Aubrey, Aresenio did get a bit personal. But then again, so did Aubrey when she said he was a has been and Tia was 50.

Favorite part of the show was Dee telling Lisa that in his later years he tries not to be so vicious. IMO Lisa is far worse than Aubrey. I can't stand her and fortunately I will never have to see her again after this show.

It's funny that TWoP of all places seems to be a haven. LOL.

I picked up my "Walk for Walgreens" box yesterday! It's pretty cool -- although I noticed that Arsenio's picture is on the bottom of the box. Wonder if Aubrey had any say about that?

More tweets from the overnight hours in the tweet thread...

I would love one of those Walgreens kits if anyone is going and can grab me an extra. I'd go across the border for one myself if I wasn't going back and forth to Toronto to the hospital still. Mom should be getting released at some point this weekend or early next week. After that I am taking a week's holidays to stay in Toronto with her and get her settled. I'm hoping to be able to round up some friends/neighbours/relatives after that to take a few days each, until she feels comfortable being on her own again.

tvgasm recap, part 1

I'm hoping people don't mind, but I think I'm going to take a direct quote from this recap and make it our next thread title:

Clay Aiken for President!

Sounds good to me!

Kim

Got my Walgreens box today, but totally missed the display. It doesn't help that they were kinda up on a top shelf and being of shorter stature, wasn't at my eye level. The woman who helped walked right past them at first and rang up our purchase first, and got the box after. Had to register first too. Anyway, cute box, but still can't get over that Arsenio was put on the bottom!