#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what was muski saying....

hee I am finding Jimmy really funny tonight

from CB:

On the phone with Toni. He has on the brown jacket with Jimmy's face on the tshirt underneath. She's ECSTATIC that he knew her name....all she keeps saying is OMG OMG OMG!

The lady is still singing...they have to stay and wait til she's done with a few songs - but Clay is gone now. She said he looks GORGEOUS and his teeth were "fixed" and whitened and he was thinking they are too white!!!! She is soooo excited!She said wait til you hear the song he sings!!!!

CG...talk and type faster!!!!

He had his teeth veneered and she thought it looked weird - too perfect and he kept licking them.

Lots of mutual flirting with Gabrielle Union during the breaks.

They walked out together.

Thought he looked good, hair ok, still not sure about it. Doesn't like the side it was parted on.

He's the first guest.

HEEE...who is this fan...she must be cos she said she is Clay nation...

ah the super heroes thing

From CH:

On the phone with ellenpoppy.

He's lost some weight

His face was not puffy

His cheekbones are back

Hair is very short. Parted on the side, shorter than Tyra.

He had his teeth "done" -- teeth are "blindingly white"

Kept licking his teeth and said they felt funny

Came out with a big heart-shaped balloon and and worse a tshirt with Jimmy's pic and gave Jimmy a pic with Clay's pic on it and Jimmy put it on.

He bought it at a swap meet, he said.

Jimmy did a bit with with a fan. He asked if she was a Claymate. She said she was a member of Clay Nation. She did the dating game thing.

Bed thing had nothing to do with Clay.

Doing a UNICEF thing soon. Didn't mention any other projects.

Jimmy said "you don't have a CD out right now and you're not going on tour right now" and Clay didn't correct him.

Clay kept picking up candy hearts and singing the words on them.

What is this about his teeth being fixed? They looked pretty good before to me.

Oh God, look at all those flowers. But that's funny that the ladies in the office thought the flowers were for them.

The teeth were really bothering muski. She said they looked too perfect. He talked to Jimmy about it but I can't remember what she said he said!

Commercial!

That means Clay is next!!!!!

Just talked to KAndre...connection wasn't good. I don't think she could hear me at all and my blasted cell phone doesn't work well in my own house for osme reason.

Anyway, it's airing now so you'll get reports. I think she's mourning the hair. She said he's not worried about a thang. Mentioned his teeth. I think it's funny that we are getting conflicting reports on the teeth. They are checking in on a party I think but have to get to LAX in the next 2 hours. Pray for NO TRAFFIC. Said he was very flirty with Gabrielle and they left together. Uh oh Tyra, watch out!!

He definitely looks Asian on the t-shirt.

His t eeth are a bit blazing white!

And how come he's met so many of the fans more than once and knows them and I have yet to meet him!

They cheered for tongue!

Edited by Claygasm

I'm gonna have to get an avatar of him moving his mouth around to show his teeth -- that cracked me up!

Love these looks on the Valentine's song too!

Oh God, I missed him...and glad he's on my TV now.

OMG, I'm dying on the song. Laughing so hard I'm coughing. That was fan-freakin-tastic.

That was too funny...and even when he is making up songs...he sounds great...

I loved that. The teeth will take some getting sued to mbut he looks great.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love that ...love love love...

so he is on vacation...I didn;t hear anything about no CD or Concert...

I need to see that again!!!!

where is the Clack

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that was the cutest...

Hey ...he is a song writer folks!!!!

And, IMO, he still looked adorable. It will take some getting used to, with the hair, after the past year, also with the teeth....heh.

Oh Gabrielle, sorry you don't know about the chocolate allergy! But good choice on the movie and the CD for Clay.