#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Man needs to release?

Where's Muski. Heee. Bwah Diva..that's brillian and it so fits with your white rapper Clay from this morning. That had me LOL as well. Everybody to their corners so I can get some work done. heee.

And I'm so tempted to get in my car after work and drive down to meet the posse and hang out and touch the fabulousness. heee. Have fun ya'll.

I think I see hair under there.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE love that picture of pissed off Clay....at least that means he is in Hollywood now right???

Short or long...this is going to make tomorrow night that much more exciting.

So chat in Main...and of course we expect early reports from our beautiful FCAers.

gosh you guys are funny...I don't have any new scandals. Maybe someone can find confessions of his former stylist....like....He really does carry epipens and pen lights in his front pockets... :medium-smiley-070:

ow...muski stop hitting me...

I am so jealous of all Kimmel bound...I wouldn't mind of course if you guys will be prompt with your reports...heh

have fun!!!!

Oh, Lord. On another board there are a couple of people who are SERIOUSLY upset at this picture. They are ready to cry and give up their fan card because Clay is FAT and not good looking and his neck looks meaty and gross and....

Holy shit. I wrote on that thread that all this conclusion drawing over this pic makes me think of that picture of Tyra on the tabloid cover...a candid shot taken from a crappy angle at a time the subject either didn't want the picture taken or didn't know it was being taken...

The result?

Voila!

Geez. Amazing. And I also can't believe that people are doubting that the girl is Jamie. Geez. Don't come near ME with a freakin' camera when I've just been on a plane for six hours, that's all I'm sayin'. Geez.

Edited by muskifest

Oh, Lord. On another board there are a couple of people who are SERIOUSLY upset at this picture. They are ready to cry and give up their fan card because Clay is FAT and not good looking and his neck looks meaty and gross and....

Holy shit. I wrote on that thread that all this conclusion drawing over this pic makes me think of that picture of Tyra on the tabloid cover...a candid shot taken from a crappy angle at a time the subject either didn't want the picture taken or didn't know it was being taken...

The result?

Voila!

Geez. Amazing. And I also can't believe that people are doubting that the girl is Jamie. Geez. Don't come near ME with a freakin' camera when I've just been on a plane for six hours, that's all I'm sayin'. Geez.

Unbelievable - only not. He doesn't even look all that bad in the picture!

And that is so clearly Jamie!

I am so jealous of all the Kimmel goers - and not just because they are going to see Clay, but because they are going to have so much fun!!!! Cannot wait to hear all the reports!!

ETA: There is little more entertaining than watching the Clay Nation extrapolate over a picture of Clay! Some don't even think it is Clay! Others are positive it is NOT Jamie. Some think he looks fat and ugly. Some think he looks beefy and hot. Some think his hair has been cut as short as it was when he was in Uganda and maybe the book he is reading is a hint as to where his next trip will take him. Others are sure his hair is over his collar so its still long. Some think he looks determined. Others think he looks pissed.

It makes me laugh! All this over a candid picture taken in an airport! We're a strange breed, you know. :medium-smiley-070:

Edited by Claygasm

Diva, you rawk! Loved the Clap Rap.

<snip>

:excuseme::whatever:

(God, I love emoticons at the moment. They say so much with so little....)

I am so jealous of all the Kimmel goers - and not just because they are going to see Clay, but because they are going to have so much fun!!!! Cannot wait to hear all the reports!!

I know! I wanna be there!

*pouts and stamps feet*

*gets snow in boots, because the drifts are over knee deep*

I think Clay looks cute. I wonder what the deal with using his cousin is. Only have people you trust by you? Or... Another money saving plan?

If ever I saw a man that needed meat on his bones - I always used to take a double take when he came out in concerts, I was always stunned by how think he was and Where was that voice coming from?

cheerleader6.gif

8.5". Yeah, that's a pretty big deal.

What? That's the snowfall prediction for the overnight hours here. Did you think I meant something else? :huh:

============================

RCA Records just sent me a shrieking Valentine email from Avril Lavigne that features her new single. Uh, thanks, but I'd rather get a Valentine message from another artist on the RCA roster. Wait, Clive is busy pretending that artist doesn't exist. What was I thinking?

Wow, bottlecap! Are you sure you can handle 8.5"? I mean I think I'd get sore trying to shovel all that stuff.

All righty, then! I've overpacked as is my habit and am getting ready to head to the airport. Woo the hell hoo! I wish every one of you FCA women could meet me at the LA airport---I really, really do!

And get this...my wonderful hubby said this when he just got home:

"Know what I'm getting you for Valentine's Day?"

"I thought we weren't going to do Valentine's Day presents." (Of course, I've already ordered something to be delivered to his workplace tomorrow...heh.)

"You'll be glad I'm getting THIS one. I'm having a friend record and transfer to DVD the Kimmel show tomorrow night. He said he can give it to me Thursday so I'll have it when you get back!"

:wub:

Have I told you lately just how lucky I am? :blush:

Ok..cell phone? check

iPod? check

cool shades for the So. Cal sunshine? check

binoculars in case iIota screws me again and I'm sitting far away from Mr. 8.5? check

black blazer to offset the added on-camera pounds in case I get on camera? check

coupons to get free drink on the flight? check

more shirts and necklaces and scarves than I could possibly wear in a week? check

I'm ready.

Later, friends... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Wow, bottlecap! Are you sure you can handle 8.5"? I mean I think I'd get sore trying to shovel all that stuff.

All righty, then! I've overpacked as is my habit and am getting ready to head to the airport. Woo the hell hoo! I wish every one of you FCA women could meet me at the LA airport---I really, really do!

And get this...my wonderful hubby said this when he just got home:

"Know what I'm getting you for Valentine's Day?"

"I thought we weren't going to do Valentine's Day presents." (Of course, I've already ordered something to be delivered to his workplace tomorrow...heh.)

"You'll be glad I'm getting THIS one. I'm having a friend record and transfer to DVD the Kimmel show tomorrow night. He said he can give it to me Thursday so I'll have it when you get back!"

:wub:

Have I told you lately just how lucky I am? :blush:

Ok..cell phone? check

iPod? check

cool shades for the So. Cal sunshine? check

binoculars in case iIota screws me again and I'm sitting far away from Mr. 8.5? check

black blazer to offset the added on-camera pounds in case I get on camera? check

coupons to get free drink on the flight? check

more shirts and necklaces and scarves than I could possibly wear in a week? check

I'm ready.

Later, friends... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Awwww. Mr. Muski is the best!

Can't wait for the reports!!

And you know that checklist? Keep it with you and go through it before you leave!

Not that you have ever lost anything in your travels before.....

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

have fun KAndre, Muski and Scarlett...can't wait to see you guys on TV...

whoo hooo.... have fun guys.

You guys cracked me up all day. And as Diva said...ya'll are women of wisdom, juiciness and fabulousness

I like that.

ETA: Hugs to Merrieeee ...hey we're in the same miserable boat together. We are not certifiable. We are responsible adults. Now doesn't that make you feel better?

So why am I sitting here feeling miserable....because I turned down a ticket to Kimmel that's why!! I should be certified!

In all reality I didn't get the offer until yesterday evening and couldn't work out getting off of work but that doesn't make me feel any better!

Oh well I get to see it on TV and they don't*g*

:fca:

ETA: Hee couchie, in a wrd...NO

Edited by merrieeee

I missed a great day to be around Monday, and today I was just catching up and still trying to absorb the whole conversation of Monday.

I'm sorry some people think we are so mean and awful. I guess if you read things a certain way, it might seem that we're being mean, but we don't mean to be mean. We really don't bite at all. ((Well, most of us :)))

:allgood:

I think others said everything needs to be said, so there's just one thing I want to say. The name Pod People came from the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, and the whole idea is that someone you know and love is taken over, changed, has become one of the Pod People. They're called that because after they're taken over their bodies are found in Pods like gigantic pea pods. Meanwhile the one you care about looks and acts (kind of) the same, but they are really gone and have been replaced by a Pod Person. So you can't be a Pod Person if you haven't changed at all. And it is not we who have changed. So you'll have to think of a different name for us. Something clever and creative would be appreciated. Humor would be nice. And do. not. accuse me of loving Clive Davis. Just because I don't spit on his name daily for my own gratification doesn't mean I'm in love with the man.

Clay moved to Raleigh, he decided to reprioritize his life. This is the result. I'm perfectly satisfied. I don't view him as in a slump, or suffering a great loss. I do think he has every intention to stay in show business, and I do think he will be around a long time, doing various things, successfully. I don't need for him to be a superstar the whole time.

I do sympathize with those who would have liked to see him involved in the Grammys this year in some way--so would I. He's not in that top level yet. I'd like to think some day he will be there, but even if he's not, I recognize his talent, I know how it compares with the people there, and that's all I need to know. You know, people don't usually have more than one or two "Grammy years" if any at all--so it's nice to know that isn't over for him yet. Maybe someday he'll have his Dixie Chicks year, and that'll be grand. For now,

:rainbowsmile:

Edited by jmh123

The hybrid posse is in Hollywood, y'all! Don't pay any attention to the name "Scarlett" over there on the left. It's me...Muski! We three finally made it to the hotel room. And there are only two DOUBLE beds in it---not queen beds, mind you. Should be an interesting night's sleep. heh.

Scarlett and KAndre's plane was almost an hour late! And there were no chairs to sit in while I waited! So I sat on the floor and typed on Chapter 21! Then there they were! And we haven't shut up since....

It's after 2 in the morning for those two...and Scarlett wants to get in line at 9...and KAndre wants to get breakfast and get there by 10...and it doesn't matter to me!

Scarlett picked up some guy on the plane and he knitted with her.

KAndre made nice with the car navigation system. Damien is dead.

Muski forgot to bring her laptop battery charger and has only two hours left. She will most likely pull out the extra money she pinned inside her bra in order to buy one tomorrow. The alternative is unthinkable.

Night! Will check in tomorrow.

:F_05BL17blowkiss: