#5 (plus #6 & #7) - "Well....the weather outside is frightful...but the man is so delightful..."

Ansamcw

Hmmm.

SOMEBODY WANNA GO TO KIMMEL WITH MOI? I GOT 2 TICKETS

EEEEEEEEEEE...for you...I do think couchie requested for tickets...don;t know if she got them...I emailed her at work. But maybe someone knows her phone number...

Hope you get in Muski...

EEEEEEEE!!! for the Kimmel tickets finally starting to come through!!!! And EEEEEEE! for the recap potential from the Kimmel attendees. Try not to scare Charles Barkley or anything.... ;)

I thought someoen reported that Charles Barkley is no longer in the guest list...its this femals singer instead...

Since this is a Valentine Special...I am thinking Clay is goign to do more than sit and get interveiwed...I am thinking he might be in on some Valentine stunt...or comedy sketch...

According to the 1Iota site, Charles Barkley is still scheduled, along with Madeleine Peyroux.

I also noticed that on Feb. 7th, Kat is scheduled with only one other guest (Dane Cook) and she is also the musical guest with an outdoor mini-concert - a la Clay. Looks like she'll get plenty of couch time. Oh, and its sold out. Clay is not - at least not yet....

I just tried to call couchie on her cellphone and left her a message. Hope she gets tickets!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! for KAndre!

:club0:

And I hope that muski gets her tickets confirmed as well!

I've had to spend the morning at the reference desk, and in the meantime, y'all were chatty!

But I'll put in a bunch of dancing nana's to celebrate ATD radio play!

:manynanas::manynanas::manynanas:

ETA: Just saw this at Radio and Records. Clay is listed under most increased audience!

I think that's a good thing! I haven't seen it mentioned on any of the boards. Isn't that the kind of thing we should be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about???

Actually, that's Beyonce that has "most increased audience" status. It only applies to the particular song it's attached to. If you check the ranking numbers, you'll see that the ones below her are simply a continuation of the top 30. Fray was "most added." I'm sure Clay's going to go up again this week on that chart, so that'll be fun. He should be ranked higher on this chart than Mediabase. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Clay's not sold out on Kimmel only because they're just starting to confirm tickets.

Actually, that's Beyonce that has "most increased audience" status. It only applies to the particular song it's attached to.

Way to burst a bubble! :medium-smiley-070:

I thought the songs listed below that were all "most increased audience". They really should be more clear.

Oh well, he's on the chart. That's something.

Greetings from Del Mar, CA! Just got here, plugged in to the internet, came here first. Saw CG's PM to me to CALL COURTNEY...went to my hotmail account and she'd written back to me finally. But this is what she wrote:

"I will put you on the list."

huh? So......does that mean I just print out that email and carry it with me and go up to the front of the line and say, "I'm on the list."

huh?

I'd sent her this email after a couple of botched attempts at communicating...

Hi, Courtney....

At the risk of overloading you with emails, I need to make sure you understand that I AM one of these people you mention in your email:

"by my invitation is only extended to those people that were turned

>away and whose names we collected"

And I am available to come to LA for the show on Feb. 14. What is my next step to be included as a special house guest? Thanks so much...

muskifest

telephone number

So what do you guys think? Does this mean I'm a special house guest? And if so, what do I do?

Name and phone number edited to protect privacy....ldyj

thanks, ldyjocelyn....I was so excited about hearing from her, I didn't even realize I'd put my privates on the internet...heh. :huh::blush:

Edited by muskifest

Greetings from Del Mar, CA! Just got here, plugged in to the internet, came here first. Saw CG's PM to me to CALL COURTNEY...went to my hotmail account and she'd written back to me finally. But this is what she wrote:

"I will put you on the list."

huh? So......does that mean I just print out that email and carry it with me and go up to the front of the line and say, "I'm on the list."

huh?

I'd sent her this email after a couple of botched attempts at communicating...

Hi, Courtney....

At the risk of overloading you with emails, I need to make sure you understand that I AM one of these people you mention in your email:

"by my invitation is only extended to those people that were turned

>away and whose names we collected"

And I am available to come to LA for the show on Feb. 14. What is my next step to be included as a special house guest? Thanks so much...

muskifest

telephone number

So what do you guys think? Does this mean I'm a special house guest? And if so, what do I do?

Name and phone number edited to protect privacy....ldyj

thanks, ldyjocelyn....I was so excited about hearing from her, I didn't even realize I'd put my privates on the internet...heh. :huh::blush:

I will keep my fingers crossed for you but I think you need something more clear than you are on the list...

list of what!!!!

Now that the admin hat is off....ITA with Ansa, I'd be clarifying the LIST that you're on. Hopefully it's not THE LIST that Jerome keeps, but THE LIST of special guests who get introduced to Clay and get to touch the hair. *g*

BTW muski, bottlecap smutted this morning! You should be proud of her, with this:

Priming the pump, so to speak.

Heh.

Can't wait for GMA tomorrow! Loved watching Diane and Robin get all fangirly, and seeing the ATD video again made me all tingly, even with cheesy looks and such. (I love his cheesy looks when he's singing, can't help it. I'm wired differently...)

Wow! Ldyj did an admin. thing!! I am sooooooo impressed!!!

I was actually scared when I saw muski put her name and especially her phone number out there for all the nutcases in the world to see!

Then again, if Clay reads the board......

Wow! Ldyj did an admin. thing!! I am sooooooo impressed!!!

I was actually scared when I saw muski put her name and especially her phone number out there for all the nutcases in the world to see!

Then again, if Clay reads the board......

Heh. You should have heard my thoughts...

"Oh crap. Look at that. muski put her name and phone number in a post. Better PM her and let her know to edit...

Wait a minute, I can edit. I'm an admin!

Geez, what color should I use? Red? Nope, that's elsewhere. Purple? Too LBFCA. I know...blue."

But if Clay checks in with us admins to get her name and phone number -- I'll be more than happy to give it to him. After I give him mine. *g*

Eeee! Eeee! Eeee!

Now what do I say to the current snuggle bunny about me temporarily trading him in for a younger model for Valentine's Day?

Give it to him straight - he's always going to be in third place behind your son and Clay, so he either gets used to the idea now or he needs to hit the road.

Yay for KAndre. I was denied admission to the great palace heee. Muski, I have my fingers crossed for you.

I'm happy about the spins. Every time he goes up, even one, I'm thrilled for some reason. And I was thrilled to see that another station added him to the playlist. I'm so happy that fan didn't give up. Whooo hooo.

Atinal... I wonder the same thing myself.

I heard back from TBAF today and I'll post on that in a bit.

From USA Today's Idol Chatter:

Clay racked up 1,800 more units to perch at 498,000.

:allgood:

I think this makes me as happy as reading about his "spins" on the radio. He's still selling, and selling consistently. Sure, it's a small number, but it's consistent.

But I wonder....if ATD starts climbing the radio charts -- how will that affect sales of ATDW? It will be verrrrrrrry interesting [tm Arte Johnson] to see what happens with this.

couchie, sorry you didn't get in....

Is there anyone here who will be seeing the East Coast feed of GMA, and can report on what hour Clay shows up? If he's in the 7:30 hour, I can probably be a bit late to work. If he's in the 8:00 hour, no can do. Thanx.