# 10 It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.

Ansamcw

New thread title poll  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Clay Aiken ? I can?t imagine my life without him.
    • Compromise ? I have learned to live with it?.
    • Clay Aiken: not-ordinary, an acquired taste, likened to kitsch ? but has people talking
    • Gah?and stuff
    • He is such a grown-ass Southern-gentlemen type man
    • I love me some Clay Aiken! He (soft) rocks! *g*

So he described his tour as an "interesting show." heee. LOL..good thing I don't care what the man sings.

My question to you is: Do any of these chapters involve couples we already know - like Kenny & Aria, Clay & Amelia, or Clay & Tyra? Perhaps you could post some samples and have a readers' poll or whatnot... :eusa_whistle:

bwah

thanks Cindilu for this little guy :RedGuy:

From KSChristian4Clay at CV:

I didn't see this posted in the focus thread, but I have a new pic to share. My friend Cindy (Claymaniac113078) gets her hair done by Julia Demato. Julia sent her a pic of her and Clay from the Hartford concert :

24IMG_1608.jpg

Maybe Julia did his hair that night instead of Jamie? Heh.

Hee. Is that the Bob half of the infamous Bob 'n Larry? bobnlarry.jpg

BWAH! omg, I swear I've never seen that before. HAHAHAHAH!

bwah...so should I ask? Why are they infamous?

ahhhh cute picture... he really does smile with his entire face.

Ya'll are so chatty! It took me forever to get caught up. But at least I know how to post in color now!

My week: as someone very wise said up-page, opinions are just that, opinions - I respect everyone's - but after this past week, truthfully, I was feeling pretty beat-up because of mine. You can read between the lines, I'm 45 mins from Wichita, I was one of those who was thrilled to break the news that a certain popstar would be performing there at a certain venue during his holiday tour - uh, okay - agree to disagree and move on - no beating that horse here :) Thought 2006 had thickened my skin - but for a few days this past week it was touch and go with me and the fandom.

Hey, Puddins! Welcome. I'm a newbie, too. And I felt sad about the stuff about Wichita, too. I live in Colorado, and it's probably the closest concert to me this entire year. I respect eveyone's right to their opinions, but my joy in having a close concert was seriously dampened by the controversy. I'm not interested in beating a dead horse, either. Hey, maybe I could meet you at the concert!

So, how many people are already watching 'The Riches?' I've never heard of it, but I"ll check it out. Sounds interesting!

DD and I went to see 'Wicked' last night in Denver. What a fantastic show! We loved it. If any of you has to chance to go, don't miss it!

ETA: The cucumber and tomato are from an animated cartoon called 'Veggie Tales.' They are meant to teach kids morals and Bible stories, but are really quite funny and witty. I googled them and found a few pictures:

livelogo800x600.jpg

boyzinthesink800x600.jpg

Edited by Gibby

Curiouser and curiouser...I SWEAR that I was just reading in Entertainment Weekly on the way home from work today about The Riches and had made a mental note of the fact that it's on tonight on the FX channel. I'd heard somebody say some interesting things about it before but then had forgotten all about it until I saw the blurb in the magazine today.

And then our boyfriend gives us head...uh, I mean heads up about it, too.

I LOVE the visual of him laughing out loud at the show while he's sitting by himself watching the show....BWAH! Can't you just imagine what he'd be wearing and how his hair would look? :cryingwlaughter:

or....

:hubbahubba:

Bob and Larry? I would tend to call the long, phallic shaped veggie "Bob" and the little round guy Larry...and figure Larry has a fraternal twin brother, too. Not identical, donchaknow.... :whistling-1:

And as for the six chapters, alas no...none has any familiar female characters---only that hairstyle-challenged singing man...

I do so love a man who likes to do things frequently---like blog and whatnot.

Doesn't Clay have anything to do except watch TV???

So. how much do TV episodes cost on iTunes????

:RedGuy: Is this guy new?? Is there any meaning to him?

Check out the tshirt/pin thread. :-} Apparently (without even knowing it) he's a couch tomato. BWAH! (I keed - I was messing around with PSP)

Edited by cindilu2

Party.gif

Cindilu! You changed the emoticon with the Russian--kewl!! And we have a couchtomato too. YAY!!

I love the Riches--one of my favorite shows. Clay has great taste!! (this time)

Just a side note to the pic of Julia D with Clay - the fan who has her hair done by Julia, Claymaniac113078, is the fan who won the OFC's poetry contest.

He really didn't feel well that night, did he? But if I remember the Hartford clack, his voice was spectacular. For audio clack alone, it was my favorite AIW of the whole tour (Merrillville is my favorite video - duh :) ). Those who were at Hartford have said that even though to look at him you could tell he was sick, you would never know it to listen to him. If people wonder why we want to go to as many concerts as we can, there's your answer. There really is nothing like seeing this man in person.

But when that's not possible, thank heavens for clack - we are spoiled

Love this little guy cindilu2! :RedGuy:and Yay for colors! :ura:

and a special :F_05BL17blowkiss: to the guy who's the biggest and bestest tease ever - I can just see him blogging, then running over to the OFC to watch our reactions - awwww, I think he misses us too Bottlecap - he's such a little shit *g*

OK, just shoot me - I made my airline reservations for Texas, but got the days mixed up and now I will be ther until the 8th. No, I am not going to Tulsa. I guess I better call the airline and find out how much to change the flight, might just be cheaper to stay in a cheap hotel over night.

OK, just shoot me - I made my airline reservations for Texas, but got the days mixed up and now I will be ther until the 8th. No, I am not going to Tulsa. I guess I better call the airline and find out how much to change the flight, might just be cheaper to stay in a cheap hotel over night.

Ah no..... :hugs-1:

sounds like something I would do....

:Morning:

play, sorry to hear about your mixup. I think I've finally got my travel plans straight, after the clusterf**k I did of making flight plans for Texas before everything truly shook out.

I guess I'll be watching "The Riches" on my lunch hour today. Glad to know I can find it for free. This is one show that I'd been meaning to watch from the beginning (because I LURVE me some Eddie Izzard *waves at djs*), and muski, I read the Entertainment Weekly blurb again yesterday too. Damn you Clay...I'll probably get hooked on this one now. (Heh...didn't even try for Jericho though...) I'm thinking that he's at home, rehearsing all day for the tour -- and then he comes home at night and just chills in front of the TV.

Speaking of TV, did anyone watch "Creature Comfort" last night? It's produced by the same people who made the Wallace & Grommit things...and it was hysterical!

I got a Google alert this morning for a Page Six blurb in Canada. I'm not going to bring it over, because most of the piece was bitchy-trying-to-pass-as-snarky, IMO....but the reason for the blurb in the first place? Clay lost his passport. Does this not sound like our guy? I think the man needs some of those chain things to hook things like keys, passports, etc. to his clothes!

The last line of the blog totally has me intrigued. I cannot wait to see what he's got going for us.

It's already on CH main, ldyjocelyn. Just the usual shit, they can't take a joke, blah blah blah. But interesting that they say he was supposed to fly to Paris the next day.......

I loved the blog last night. Hee, he likes to do things to surprise us, like blogging twice in one week...or maybe this was for all the whiners who say he doesn't blog enough about personal stuff. Hee, so what if his "personal stuff" means TV? I've never seen that show, but I might watch the first and second episodes to see if I like it. I am such a minion.....

Edited by luckiest1

Clay blogged.... What a hoot he is. Likening his TV shows to romantic relationships. He gets dropped by one love, and finds a rebounder. LOL Something interesting on his tour? Don't ask me why, but the first thing that popped into my mind was that David Foster was joining the tour to accompany him on the piano. Somebody pinch me and wake me up. Hee Now I have always hoped Clay would take up piano again. Maybe David is teaching him, and he is going to surprise us by playing again. Be still my heart.....

ldyjocelyn, I watched that Creature Comforts show last night. I laughed so hard over that rectal thermometer skit, I had tears in my eyes. I don't know who was doing the voice but that one, and the bird with her 50 different Doctors were so good. Oh heck I loved the voice of the female bulldog too. I really enjoyed that. It was different.

Took a sick day today. Hubby has his follow up appointment. If I don't accompany him he downplays things, and hides prescriptions, because he doesn't like to take meds. Also neglects to tell Dr. everything going on with him. Typical male.

Ahem..........Did someone mention "Seduces Me?" Now I must admit I have never heard Celine Dion's version, but I have heard the original by Alfie Anido. I never let a chance pass me by to mention rcknrllmom's montage, with this song.............It makes me melt and if Celine sings it better than this guy, then it should be labeled as lethal to your health:

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eGbx7zrkhk

Does it make me a bad fan that I thought that Page Six mention was hysterical!!

:cryingwlaughter:

I think they found out he lost his passport and made a joke out of it. The way it was written I can't imagine anything negative coming from it - or intended with it. I think they were just snarking on him losing his passport.

Made me laugh anyway!