#14 We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

ldyjocelyn

Next thread title poll  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the next main thread title

• I'm easy....I will take Clay any way he wants to give it to me!
    • Clay's instrument is full and especially soul-piercing the deeper it goes.
    • LOOKING FOR WALDO
    • Cut The Crap And Show Us Your Willy
    • [He's] a top quality human being
    • Clay Aiken: You are a Man of Character
    • Clay Aiken... bringing brainy back!!!
    • the Earl of Aikenberry: a man of character and Naughty by Nature
    • We were all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!" (redux)

Okay...let's see if this works!

Very weird..but at least I can change colors now!

Kim

Welcome TLS which I assume means To Love Somebody? That was my favorite song from AI2.

Is this the same TLS who gathers clack? If so, I think she might like my WISYS audio recommendations! :)

I said it in the welcome thread, but I'll say it here too - welcome to all the newbies! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Okay...let's see if this works!

Very weird..but at least I can change colors now!

Kim

yup just one of those idiosyncrasies of this board. ...

YAY first full day of having no kids .... this is vacation time for us stay at home moms...hee

so my friend and I are off to have some ice cream...even when its raining.

I understand the Clyra is on CV and I don't belong. Muski, could you like just make an audiobook thingy so we can dowload it to our IPods and take it to the gym. Will it make me fall off the treadmill?

What, you have more important things to do? Job, husband, kids, dogs, drinking with Couchie and smutting around. Well o.k....just maybe.

Clyra gets bolded because it should be a member, well you know what I mean!!

cindilu -- OMG, how did I miss THAT one?!?!? Yummy.

Welcome all! clayharmony, nice post. And TLS -- great name. Can't wait to get to know you all more!

couchie, I was thinking the same thing for a new thread title. Glad you suggested it. He's such a dichotomy, isn't he? Also, is this the Kevin Studdard hair (from Zootopia in 2003)?

blackleather.jpg

BWAH...but he looks cute there. heh. You can't see how greasy it is. It was like for a week or 2 right after idol. It's like they kicked him off idol without his stylist and he was like NOW WHAT heee. I don't know if Kevin really did it or that was a joke or he was doing it himself. But it was not good. But he was still a cutie pie.

Oh and FYI..one of these days I'll have them install the millions of little updates that I've been ignoring to the board.....probably will fix a lot of stuff.

See now I think Kevin Studdard is getting a bad rap because I don't believe he was responsible for Zootopia Hair. I'm trying to remember the story but I think he didn't like whoever they had doing his hair after idol (as in this photo) and so for that one trip to Canadian Idol he said Kevin did his hair. Probably just cuz he was there. I thought there was even a picture of Kevin flatironing Clay's hair. But I maybe misremembering. Anywho...I don't think Kevin was responsible for Zootopia Hair but I think Zootopia Hair was responsible for Kevin Studdard hair.

Clear as mud? :RedGuy:

---

one of these days I'll have them install the millions of little updates that I've been ignoring to the board.....probably will fix a lot of stuff.

Or crash the place entirely :cryingwlaughter:

Edited by jamar1700

Hey Toots you can also read the Clyra at EAYOR. I don't think you have to be a member. Maybe someone has time to find the link for you....I've gotta run.

Jamar... he had that same hair for a week or so..and I do think he made the joke that Kevin did it in Canada..but it looked virtually the same. Just greasy spikes going every whichaway. I was so happy when somebody realized baby was a STAH and needed help :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Or crash the place entirely :cryingwlaughter:

that too.heh

"Southern Heat: a Clyra Fantasy" by muskifest (on EAYOR)

Yeah, this story kept me warm during the nights last winter....

Crap YAY! My top-of-the-page luck sucks continues!

I'm trying to figure out why this is a bad thing? It's better than the bottom of the page, where nobody reads your posts, lol.

YSRN

Then, then... I was helping someone with something and I somehow got reminded of the bestest old video ever... ldyjocelyn knows. Woo! LoverEyes knows. *sigh* *watches*

:wub:

LOVED ISY with the heat of a thousand suns after he "got" that the angsty looks raised the screaming thru the roof. LOVED it!!! Thanks!!!

THANK YOU for the link to Muski's story... now I just have to find the time to read it in an atmosphere where I can moan to my hearts content... ie, not work! :cryingwlaughter:

Ladies, thank you for the links to Clyra. I"ll turn the air conditioner on while reading.

ETA: Just did a quick read of one chapter and all I can say is "Holy Shit Muski". I'm gonna love this!

Edited by Toots

I LOVED THE 2006 AMA hair, too. The whole outfit was to die for. YUMMMMMM! I loved the pic posted by ialreadyam. Here's another yummy one:

wallet.jpg

And now, I'm off to work. Won't see you gals much in the next few days - if I can post from work, it will be stealth posting.

I am wayyyyyyyyy behind but this one....everything about it.....man oh man.....yup I wanna do him!!!

:hubbahubba:

Clyra gets bolded because it should be a member, well you know what I mean!!

Ok...now that's just funny, y'all! :cryingwlaughter:

Goodness, my story seems to be experiencing a reSURGEnce in popularity.... :whistling-1: And YSRN, you know what? I think the reason you had trouble with the pictures in that particular party chapter is that I deleted the pix from my photobucket account! OMG...I was trying to clean up and organize and I just zapped them since they didn't have Clay or any part of Clay in them! I forgot all about them being part of the story!

sorry... :rolleyes::blush: I'll see if there's a way to recover them...the dress is sooooooo yummy.

clayharmony...thanks for your reflections...I especially liked this part:

Perhaps the singular, unifying thread in this evolutionary experience, between this man and his fans, is our common willingness to say Yes and make the passage together....
I do like to think he and we are 'in this together'...

I'm taking Alex to the DMV this morning so that she can take her written driver's test. :scream: She says she's ready and not worried.

okay :unsure:

I crashed last night, too, Couchie! 'sup widdat? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

From Forbes magazine:

The Web Celebrity 25

Clay is part of the photo section called Crossover Stars, coming in at number 4. He's the only one with a write up that doesn't mention "gossip" attached to their name (WHEW!).

NAME: Clay Aiken

One of a handful of music stars minted by the TV show American Idol, Clay Aiken came in second place in the 2003 season of the song competition, and has gone on to a chart-topping recording career. His song "A Thousand Different Ways" was released in 2006.

And, just to make couchie happy....they used a picture from the UNICEF lighting. *g*

___

"Our Friend Mikayla" Picked as Featured Book

8/29/2007

Our Friend Mikayla picked as Featured Book

Read On Wisconsin, an online book club for students in Wisconsin, will officially begin its fourth year this September. We would like to inform you that Our Friend Mikayla by Mikayla’s 3rd Grade Class has been selected to be the featured book for the month of November for the Primary age group.

You can learn more about Read On Wisconsin at http://readon.wi.gov . As you will see on the web site, each of the month’s featured books are displayed prominently on the home page. Older students respond to the featured books through an online weblog. Teachers discuss strategies for using the books in their classrooms on the Teacher Resource page. Each month, I travel throughout the state to discuss the books with students. Read On Wisconsin also donates books to students who need them the most.

Each month, I recommend 5 books, one for each of five age groups ranging from preschool to high school. I selected all of the books for this year’s list with the assistance of an advisory committee comprised of teachers, librarians and students from across Wisconsin.

I look forward to featuring Our Friend Mikayla in November! Please let me know if there are ways we can work together. Thank you for your contribution to children’s literature.

Sincerely,

Jessica Doyle

First Lady of Wisconsin

Hee...I figured that if Thankful were still around, she'd know about the Clack question! She's an encyclopedia of info re: clack! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ok...that thing about the writing on the wall CMSU! I LOVE that guy! :blush:

And I FLOVE that mention and pic of CLay in that online popularity thing! :clap: Dayummmmm....super writeup (especially as it rises above the crappola all around him with those ditzy dame reports) and what a fantastic picture they used....FINALLY!

Yeay! I'm all happy and shit.

And, just to make couchie happy....they used a picture from the UNICEF lighting. *g*

Aaarrrggghhh! No say it isn't so!!!

Hee! Just FYI....I almost put "And, just to make couchie happy and merrieee sob...."

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Help!

Somebody posted this beauty a while back, and it's untagged. Does anybody know a) whose photo it is? and B) what venue it's from?

th_uhhuh.jpg

I believe that picture was taken by cameocat from CV and it is from Syracuse.

Thank you!!

I don't know her at all - do you know if she's okay with her pics being used in blends and such?

*waves to Caro*

Then, then... I was helping someone with something and I somehow got reminded of the bestest old video ever... ldyjocelyn knows. Woo! LoverEyes knows. *sigh* *watches*

:wub:

Did I mention he looked utterly delicious in Knoxville?

flove that video :Thud: . One of the comments sums it up for me..."omfg!!!!!!!!! i wanna do him in this clip!!!!!! it is really bad i could watch it alllllll day long........ "

:hubbahubba:

and I got another set of lover eyes...right click and save... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Good Morning all!!! :)

I just love the pics from the last couple of day! Yummy!! Loved, loved,loved Clyra hair, Unicef lighting hair, SPHR hair, really anything but too short or too long - he is one sexy dude! (even though the Unicef hair was long - it was so gorgeously styled, I thought he looked drop dead gorgeous - just like the AMA hair! Gah!)

What am I saying??? I'd do him with any old hairstyle!!! :cryingwlaughter:

I do believe it's going to be a very good year here in Clayland!!

:DoClay:

Edited by canuck2010