#25: TONIGHT'S THE KNIGHT! Knock 'em not-quite dead!

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title for FCA?

• "Irreverent, surprisingly fearless, a total delight and a surprise!"
    • He is not perfect, he is just right!
    • But Clay turned it on, as he always does.
    • I?ve got my Clay Aiken boogie board. Bring it.

Here is a quick video of the MOVES: (hope it works!)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/72lz8x

How serious is it that I have watched this thing more times than I can count today. The player was automatically repeating these 10 seconds over and over and GOOD LORD!!!!

Just let that thing repeat about a dozen times and see what it does to you ...

I looooove that second picture. Give me scruffy hair Clay. Sexay!

And then there are those lips

and those eyelashes

and that whole face

And the sideburns :hubbahubba:

Kim

I could've sworn I read somewhere on the baords that the peasant seat rotates from section to section. It's always #101, but it might be section A or B, etc. Or maybe I dreamed that.

I agree, aikim, it does seem crazy that someone at the boxofice would give the same significant seat to the same person for 8 shows, but it is possible, so I'm going to try to rein in the cynicism. I think I'm more amazed with the fact that she was able to afford tickets for 8 different shows all at one time than I am over her amazing good luck in seat location. Are those the $250 premium seats?

I read that the 'peasant' location is usually seat 101, but could be in rows A, B, C, or D.

kf, that 'Yeah' clip is gonna send me over the edge. Seriously. I've been really lazy all day, and I need to work on the laundry - but how can I do that with that yeah clip calling my name????

Just saw this blend, and it knocked my socks off. YUMMMMMM! You've gotta double-click on this one.

Clayamazingblend.jpg

Who is Craggle? I wanna know.

Sorry - Corey Clarke from AI2. Craggle is a nickname for him that originated at the Television Without Pity message boards, I think.

keepingfaith - Girl, are you trying to kill me dead with those moves? :Thud: That reminds me: luckiest1 and goldarngirl, weren't you working on a Best of Houston series? Did they ever make it to the respective vaults? I can't see this week being as much of a TV Clackapalooza as last week was with The View and Mike & Juliet and whatnot, so it might be a good time for me to start downloading some more summer concert Clack.

iLUVclaysjukebox at CB: bolding mine

Quote:

Sat. 26th Matinee

Front row seats are awesome! Seating is so tight I don't see how anyone could possibly get up and leave before it was over, it took a few minutes to wait for people just to get up and proceed out the aisle. I do see how it would be rude, I don't think I saw anyone doing that today thankfully. This was our first Spamalot show and it was fantastic or shall I say Clay was fantastic, being able to see all of his expressions is priceless. The place was pretty much full. At the stage door someone asked if he was going to do a summer tour and he replied "no comment" other than that there was a "will you marry me Clay?" to which he giggled and some girl screamed further down the line when he signed her item which was cute/funny. As others have posted before, don't miss this one, get yourselves a ticket!

Regarding seat A101...wouldn't the box office know the significance of that seat...just find it hard to believe that they would give that seat to the same person 8 times in a row...sorry for the skepticism, but since everyone watched the Spamalot clips with DHP, I find it hard to believe that those with that seat didn't know they would be going up on stage and I think it quite plausible that someone would ask for it.

Kim

I tend to believe that if someone says they didn't know about the seat and bought the tickets that came up that they are telling the truth; however, if you want to believe they lied, and that makes you feel better about someone having what you don't have, go for it!

Regarding seat A101...wouldn't the box office know the significance of that seat...just find it hard to believe that they would give that seat to the same person 8 times in a row...sorry for the skepticism, but since everyone watched the Spamalot clips with DHP, I find it hard to believe that those with that seat didn't know they would be going up on stage and I think it quite plausible that someone would ask for it.

Kim

I tend to believe that if someone says they didn't know about the seat and bought the tickets that came up that they are telling the truth; however, if you want to believe they lied, and that makes you feel better about someone having what you don't have, go for it!

Woah, that is a little harsh! It has nothing to do with some having something I don't have...I have pretty much come to terms with the fact that I won't be going to the show and even if I was, I wouldn't want that seat anyway...I have no desire to be on stage...the thought scares me to death actually! Maybe it was a coincidence, I don't know and I don't know the girl, just seems weird to me.

But we do know how some in the fandom will do anything to get close to Clay, so yeah, I do tend to be a bit skeptical.

Kim

Man, that blend could be a cd cover! :hubbahubba:

:whistling-1:

That chest hair pic killt me daid. In college my "this is the one" boyfriend was 6'4and a half inches tall, dark wavy hair and lanky body. He wore jeans, sneakers, sports jackets and tee shirts and looked so fuckin' hot all the time I couldn't stand it.

I'm thinking Clay is sporting this look in those studio door pix and if he's like that when I'm there it could get ugly, folks! :hubbahubba:

I can't imagine Sean not letting them know about this if he read it on his myspace. They probably, if they know, think it's a Clay stalker.

Whatever... I hope she doesn't get up there more than once, however she got the seats.

I wonder if the reviewers will attend this weekend. Sounds like he is getting comfortable with the role and starting to improvise... something he is VERY good at!

Hmmmm... no comment on a summer tour. Quite frankly I wouldn't expect one until late summer, if at all. I'm thinking he wants more NJU at his concerts and it may take awhile for this cd to get big enough for more to want to attend his concerts... besides, he'll be exhausted by then and may just need a break. We'll get a Christmas tour, I'm sure... hope a banter one again.

Couchie... my pins came, too... no postage due. THANKS!!!!!

Sorry - Corey Clarke from AI2. Craggle is a nickname for him that originated at the Television Without Pity message boards, I think.

keepingfaith - Girl, are you trying to kill me dead with those moves? :Thud: That reminds me: luckiest1 and goldarngirl, weren't you working on a Best of Houston series? Did they ever make it to the respective vaults? I can't see this week being as much of a TV Clackapalooza as last week was with The View and Mike & Juliet and whatnot, so it might be a good time for me to start downloading some more summer concert Clack.

Houston has been done since early December. You can find them at goldarngirl & Luckiest1 Productions they are sitting in abeyance and have not been posted to any vaults as far as I can tell. Help yourself to them at the website though. Enjoy.

That reminds me: luckiest1 and goldarngirl, weren't you working on a Best of Houston series? Did they ever make it to the respective vaults?

Our Houston set of montages has been available on our site since November. They were sent to the vaults but have yet to be vaulted. If you are going to grab them from our site, please be aware that you need to use a download manager because it is not a dedicated server and the download will most likely stop and start. Once they hit the main vaults, I'll give a heads up here.\

ETA: BWAH! goldarngirl beat me to it. :cryingwlaughter:

luckiest, thanks for the link to the Houston stuff...I didn't know. I have a Mac and it has its own download manager, so I should be okay downloading more than one at a time, right?

Oh, and I'm going to go with a summer tour, guys. If he's actually been talking about the CD dropping in May, I imagine his team has already started checking out dates at various venues for a tour to promote it. Of course, I'm talkin' out my ass since I know nada about all that stuff. But wouldn't it be absolutely

WONDERFUL

if we actually got a TOUR?!?!? As in---you know---an announced tour with all the dates and venues in a cool list all at the same time?!?!?!? :lilredani: (muski prepares herself for pigs flying overhead if that were to become reality :unsure: ) I hear that other concert artists have tried that novel approach to marketing a tour; perhaps Clay should try it. :whistling-1:

He could do an August/September tour. Take some time before his November/December holiday tour. He likes to keep busy and with UNICEF, BAF, etc....that should do it.

Thanks for the answer. :)

I personally hope there is no summer tour. If he has album out in May or June he needs time to promote it properly. ANd squeezing in a tour before Xmas, because you know he is doing that, just seems like to much. I'd rather see him pour everything into album promotion and then tour in 2009. Of course if there is one..I'll be there in a new york minute.

goldarngirl, I just want to thank you for the Facets of Clay montages you did to When He Shines. I get goosebumps whenever I watch either of them. If forced to choose favorite montages, I would have to say they've had a greater impact on me than any other montages I've ever seen. The song kills.

And ... I just downloaded Without You from your Houston montage because I was on the front row that night (thank you Scarlett :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) and he was KILL-ING me with this song. I have a place in my heart for the beginning and ... I guess that's just the way the SONG goes ..."

Now on to more downloading. YAY for Saturday nights with nothing to do but download clack and watch the women skate for the US title.

goldarngirl, I just want to thank you for the Facets of Clay montages you did to When He Shines. I get goosebumps whenever I watch either of them. If forced to choose favorite montages, I would have to say they've had a greater impact on me than any other montages I've ever seen. The song kills.

And ... I just downloaded Without You from your Houston montage because I was on the front row that night (thank you Scarlett :F_05BL17blowkiss: ) and he was KILL-ING me with this song. I have a place in my heart for the beginning and ... I guess that's just the way the SONG goes ..."

Now on to more downloading. YAY for Saturday nights with nothing to do but download clack and watch the women skate for the US title.

Thank you for the hugs and the compliment (although I was just teasing). You might want to try the Classics from Houston it was a fun one and we had some great views for the Prince dance etc. thanks to hereforclay58.