#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee, just got home and checked my gmail, and found an email from Telecharge with the subject line Thank You For Seeing Spamalot. It continues on:

We Hope You Enjoyed Your Visit To Monty Python's Spamalot!

If we had you at "NI," you won't want to miss SPAMALOT'S newest star CLAY AIKEN and his exclusive blog with anything and everything Aiken! Click here to get the latest straight from the source.

Clay coconut-clopped his way into his Broadway debut as Sir Robin in the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, so if you're Aiken for a good time, you'll have to come back and see SPAMALOT again. He'll only be in Camelot for a limited time, so bring a friend or buy tickets for your favorite Idol fan before May 4, 2008!

Then there is a link to purchase tickets, and another link to complete a survey about your Broadway experience. Unfortunately, the link won't work for me. :(

OK, I amheading out, I was going to dress better for this show, but the rain will keep me from it.

you are all enablers and you kow it!

I will call Fear at intermission and after the show and she will let you in on the 3-D bit.

Had to come out of lurkerdom to say that banner is soooo COOL!!! Thanks cindilu :thankyou:

And as long as I'm here, thanks so much to all of you who share pictures, video, etc. It is greatly appreciated. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Special hello to annabear - can't wait to see your finished Sir Robin bear. :bighug:

Look at you with your all of 7 posts! :thbighug-1: Good to "see" you, CarolinaBound!

I wondered if Clay would be involved with the UNICEF Tap Project - they've been talking about it on the news around here since the weekend. Around 100 area restaurants are participating by asking people to donate $ for the usually free water. Can't wait to get home & see the video. :)

EEEEEEE!!! for playbiller! Watch out for migrating coconuts....

Also watch out for whatever else the swallows - European or African - may drop..... Have fun, Play!

Cindilu Beautiful Banner!

And speaking of beautiful...Clay was looking pretty hot in that ET video and I love hearing him talk about UNICEF and the children...so did anyone else notice his shoulders? I love seeing him so happy.

Can't wait to hear all the recaps from tonight's show!

Kim

eta: where is everybody? I made 3 posts yesterday ranging from 1:30 to 8:30 and they are all on the same page!! What Gives??

I've been lurking a bit. Not feeling v. talkative ( unusually!) Too much stuff to do, not enough hours , working as many hours as I can.

Of course that banner is enough to cheer anyone up Cindilu!:clap:

And I'm loving the Tap video. Even the hair is looking decent....ducks for cover and runs away.....

Heads up for those who are in NYC for Spam this week.....I believe Juniors is participating in The Tap Project!

Thanks bottle for the caps from tap! :DoClay:

I'd donate a $1 for THAT long cool drink of water!

Would that be the buck for a buck project? :whistling-1:

From Beedawn at the CH:

Clay was just on ET at about 7 minutes into the show. They used parts of the online video and mentioned Spam. He and Alyssa Milano shared the interview. It was a very nice UNICEF piece in support of the TAP project

O/T, but watching ET now. I had no idea they were making a movie of Mama Mia. Awesome! I've only seen two other musicals besides Spam. Phantom, and Mama Mia which I lurrrved. Wheeee!!!!

Sighhhhh. I love seeing him on my teevee. Short but oh so sweet!

Some screencaps of the ETOnline piece, via RunningFree at CH:

ETTap01.jpg

ETtap02.jpg

ETTap03.jpg

ETTap04.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The glasses are back!!!!!!!!! :cry4:

Between that and the over processed too much product hair and his grandfather's sweater makes me want to say WHERE IS MY CUTE BOYFRIEND??????????

The above post was brought to you by Shallow-R-Us.

Heh...once I got over the initial shock of the verra busy argyle I kinda liked his look! The hair has movement and the eyes are quite visable thru the glasses. Plus I bet he needs a break from the contacts when not on stage. And he is speaking about important stuff like sexsay water and the kiddies! All good :clap:

WOW! Lookie here! (from Whatever on CH)

IU Gal just called me from an NYC restaurant....EEEEEEE. She and DH and Chris arrived safely in NYC about an hour ago. They are attending the show on Friday but thought, hey, they'd try for tonight.

No dice.

The show is SOLD OUT on a Tuesday! Bad news for them but she thought GOOD NEWS for SpamaClay and she asked me to post.

:clap:

Heh...once I got over the initial shock of the verra busy argyle I kinda liked his look! The hair has movement and the eyes are quite visable thru the glasses.

I think it all works. Coloring is good with the glasses and I f'love the sweater. :wub:

:shrug: I don't think the sweater is "grandfather" at all. Argyle is very in right now. My 25 year old has one that looks very much like that. Heck I have one that looks similar in style.

WOW! Lookie here! (from Whatever on CH)

IU Gal just called me from an NYC restaurant....EEEEEEE. She and DH and Chris arrived safely in NYC about an hour ago. They are attending the show on Friday but thought, hey, they'd try for tonight.

No dice.

The show is SOLD OUT on a Tuesday! Bad news for them but she thought GOOD NEWS for SpamaClay and she asked me to post.

:clap:

This is the anniversary show, right? They were just kidding about 3D, weren't they? :cryingwlaughter:

Heh...once I got over the initial shock of the verra busy argyle I kinda liked his look! The hair has movement and the eyes are quite visable thru the glasses. Plus I bet he needs a break from the contacts when not on stage. And he is speaking about important stuff like sexsay water and the kiddies! All good :clap:

He sure s talking about important stuff, and he looks gooood to me.