#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

Well, pervert that I am, I could SWEAR that LOTL's right breast (left as we stare barely glance at it) is squeezed and pushed so that just the tiniest hint of aureola is showing...

Holy Hannah, batman, you may be right! That Clay is such a gentelman! He never even let's on that her cup runneth over. Unless of course he goosed her to acknowledge & notify her the draw bridge was rising and the photogs just didn't receive the signal....perchance?

Anywho, I have been watching Mr. Ambassodor discussin sexsay water issues and I must say he really REALLY REALLY is looking might-T FINE here. And I am thinking THAT HAIR needs to be on the album cover and pray that his other glasses all get lost or broken 'cause these are just right for eye fucks viewing! Thankyou verra much. :hubbahubba:

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/03/59703/index.html

eta - And he is articulate too.

I wouldn't want y'all to think I was some shallow bimbo or somesuch....

what

oh my....does anyone else think that their eyes seem to be the same shade of green/gray in this pic?

:whistling-1:

I was just noticing THAT.... and then I read your post about the peek-a-boo tract!

OMG! Clay should be more tidy when he puts things back where they belong!! :cryingwlaughter:

Play - your recap was GREAT! I can't wait for the rest!

00lsee - thanks for posting that nice big tract pic! I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see the rest - this babe's going to bed!!:nightienight:

Thanks also (whoever?) for the TAP screencaps upthread! What a great CLACK OVERLOAD today!!

:goodnight::chacha:

but before I go....... here's the reg sized version of the wallpaper I posted yesterday....

(if anyone's interested!)

eyes-montageREG.jpg

Good Morning All,

3 Days until Spring!

46 Days until The Closing Night of Spamalot!

48 Days until The New CD!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

And I am thinking THAT HAIR needs to be on the album cover

Noooooooooooo! Soft mussed hair from the stage door maybe (although I am still not in love with the blond), but not over processed too much product hair!

and pray that his other glasses all get lost or broken 'cause these are just right for eye fucks viewing! Thankyou verra much. :hubbahubba:

YES, lose his other glasses! Lose ALL the glasses. Every last pair. NO GLASSES!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't want y'all to think I was some shallow bimbo or somesuch....

what

Why not? Be shallow! Be proud!!

I am! :lol:

By the way, I meant to compliment the extraordinary banner yesterday! It is fabulous!

I honestly don't think Clay's beautiful hair is over processed; I think it's just not combed smoothly. I agree that the blond would make a great album cover. The thing about Clay's appearance is that sooner or later, he gets around to pleasing everyone.

I loved the pictures. I bet Hannah is a hoot and they joke around a lot. thanks for the recaps.

I'm grinning over the hair talk. Last night when I finally got home, one of the first things hubby said was, "I saw your guy on tv...he was talking about the TAP project and had on his Spamalot wig."

:huh:

At first I thought maybe ET showed a clip of white.tux.SirRobin! from the show--you know, maybe they added something to the tv clip that they didn't include online? Then I had ANOTHER thought! :o So I showed him a screencap from the clip and asked if that was what he meant.

He said yes.

Holy THAT'SNOTAWIG, Batman! :cryingwlaughter: Hubby thought that the straight blonde hair was a freakin' stage wig! :lmaosmiley-1:

When I could breathe again, I told him that Clay's a blonde these days and although that's his REAL hair in the TAP clip, he really looks better when he's all casual---like at the stage door. Then I ran to my laptop to show him the purdy pic in the CH banner with the purdy, mussed blonde hair.

Hubby said, "I swear I wouldn't even have known that was him. He looks nothing like he used to."

I think the last time hubby actually LOOKED at Clay was when he saw glimpses of him on my JBT videos when I was drooling over watching them in the living room...and then recently he's caught a couple of the AI Rewind shows with me.

So...yeah...I think he looks a little different now. <_<

But.....BWAH! :lmaosmiley-1:

He sure is a chameleon - compare this newest look to the AI Rewind interviews and wow, you get whiplash! Man, I don't think I've ever seen him look better than he does right now.

OK, who forgot to wash their hands before logging in to the board? ;) Heh, I caught the crud, I think. It was only a matter of time, I guess....

He sure is a chameleon - compare this newest look to the AI Rewind interviews and wow, you get whiplash! Man, I don't think I've ever seen him look better than he does right now.

OK, who forgot to wash their hands before logging in to the board? ;) Heh, I caught the crud, I think. It was only a matter of time, I guess....

NO KIDDING!! I cannot get over how, at times, he just doesn't look like, um... himself!!

NJUs must surely be scratching their heads if they only get periodic updates! My favourite look is towards the end of Idol when his hair was shortish and he looked adorable, and then around the time he launched ATDW when his hair was dark and not so short.... and when he was on Tyra and on LKL, oh and when he did the surprise thing at AI5.

See, I much prefer the 'smooth' hair to the mussy stagedoor hair. I only want to see it mussed up if *I'm* doing the mussing ifyouknowwhatImean.

I've often thought that Clay and I have the same hair. Cowlicks and all! And I absolutely can not let my hair dry naturally or product free without that random cowlick, frizzy-in-places thing happening.

He could look just exactly like that TAP interview for the CD shoot and I would be v. v. happy! The outside NY shots are quite lickable also. I doubt he'd do the glasses thing for a CD cover, but it's surely understandable that he wants to give his eyes a break from the contacts when he can, don't you think? I'm glad he never let's the insults stop him from being comfortable.

I wonder how many people would lose their minds if he ever decided to do an artsy-type cover, where he doesn't appear at all?

I wonder how many people would lose their minds if he ever decided to do an artsy-type cover, where he doesn't appear at all?

:PickMe-1: That would be me.

Unless there's a fold-out poster that's even more lucious that the chocolate-y goodness picture in ATDW. :hubbahubba:

Starlight Star Bright

Stockard Channing, Christine Ebersole, Dina Merrill, Holland Taylor, Tommy Tune, and Kathleen Turner honor Martin Sheen at the Stella by Starlight gala. Plus: Clay Aiken helps Spamalot celebrate its third anniversary.

And now for something completely different. Spamalot cast members Clay Aiken, Hannah Waddingham, and Jonathan Hadary celebrated the third anniversary of the smash Broadway musical by donning 3-D Glasses at the Shubert Theatre.
Clay Aiken: Drinking One For The Team
He sings, he dances…he drinks tap water?

Longtime UNICEF Ambassador Clay Aiken is urging New Yorkers to participate in The Tap Project — a US campaign to help UNICEF provide safe drinking water to children around the world.

The Tap Project will take place in select New York City restaurants during World Water Week (3/16 - 3/22). During that time, restaurants will ask their customers to pay $1 for each glass of water that would normally come free with the meal. That dollar will then be donated to UNICEF where it can provide safe drinking water for a child in a Third World country for 40 days.

So go see Clay in Spamalot on Broadway and on your way stop off at an eatery for a glass of the good stuff.

Best bets on the Net

Tim Allen spent time in prison. Clay Aiken worked as a YMCA counselor in North Carolina. George Clooney appeared in the 1987 low-budget horror flick Return to Horror High. Want to know what other celebrities were doing before they became famous? If so, stop by HardlyFamous.com. Review items submitted by site visitors, and share what you know about those who have become celebrities.

Looks like a site that might need editing.

playbiller -- get your butt back in here and tell us about the Stage Door last night! And what was up with the 3-D glasses?

As for the topic of Clay and hair: I like him with hair. *g*

No offense bottlecap, but I'd love to see what kind of "artsy" album cover Clay would like. Yeah, it would make heads explode (I'll give bottlecap a motorcycle helmet to minimize damage), but it would also be a bit of an insight into the man. I'm willing.

bottle... awwww! Hang in there! I'm sure Clay wouldn't go that to you! Sorta sure...

Saga ahead... scroll at will!

Met PermaSwooned for dinner last night in Long Beach. Talked for 3 and1/2 hours. REALLY enjoyed myself!!! A meeting of like minds. Took me an hour to get there, took me 45 minutes to get home. Sounds good, you say… wait, there is a sad tale comin’ cause it should have only taken me about 25 minutes to get home.

Came in on Broadway from the freeway. Came out of the parking garage, turned to get back to Broadway to get back to the freeway, right. Wrong. Broadway is a one-way street and the one way is not toward the freeway. Ok, I’ll go down to the next street and surely it will get me back to the freeway. Ocean is a street not to take unless you know what you are doing (not me). It takes you right smack straight to the Vincent St. Thomas bridge with the only turnoffs being to the docks and it’s 9:30pm. Nope, not gonna do that.

Well, I haven’t been on the bridge since they re-did it and I like bridges, so I laugh at my predicament and drive over the bridge. Pretty at night! Get off for Ports of Call, which I knew led back to a freeway… got on said freeway slick as a whistle. Ok, now I’m set. Only a little out of my way, right. Well, it would have been if I hadn’t been reliving the highlights of our dinner and paid attention to where I was going. When it was time to go north, I took the south exit. DAH!!

Ok, I’ll just get off at the next exit and turn around. Easy, right! Shoulda been! Avalon does not have an entrance to go north, only south. Grrrr! Sigh!! So I travel north on Avalon for MILES till I finally come to another freeway... the 91. Now, I know where I am and how to get home. WAY out of my way, but what the hey. Get home at 10:15 having driven thru parts of Los Angeles County I have very rarely been thru in my 42 years here. See, it was a very educational evening and I lived to tell the tale!

:cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

I'd do it again in a heartbeat to spend time with the wunnerful ms. Perma! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

He sings, he dances…he drinks tap water?

Thread title?

Not good for a thread title, but I love this headline . . .

Clay Aiken: Drinking One For The Team

:)

Sadly - I searched tapproject.org and there's no restaurant anywhere near me participating in the project.

So - if you go out and your restaurant is participating - drink a glass for me, wouldja?

Hmmm, I'm seeing the pins now. Doing Clay On My Way Here! :DoClay:

So, the FCA'ers won't need pins to identify each other at concerts? We can just look for the women in the crowd that have that certain satisfied and deliciously spent look on their faces... :kos:

I saw this on the Clayboard, via CV...

MTV.com

So does this mean the title is OHfishul?

Hmmm, I'm seeing the pins now. Doing Clay On My Way Here! :DoClay:

Oh now, you know nothing is OHfishul until we see it on the OFC (which may be weeks after the album is released!)! :imgtongue:

And "Doing Clay On My Way Here" for the tour pins is GENIUS!!!!

Oh my!

I believe the full size version of the pics at clayaikenpix reveals even a bit of LOTL's nipple!!!

Sheesh! I wonder what her reaction has been!

I know she said there was a lot of magic involved in getting those "huge tracts of land"! I'm imagining a yard of duct tape - a la beauty pageants - in addition to padding etc.!

I wanna know where Clay's hand is but I don't think there's a pic that shows his arm!

I wanna be Hannah!

I believe the full size version of the pics at clayaikenpix reveals even a bit of LOTL's nipple!!!

Hrmpft! This confirms my suspicions, Cotton! Nobody reads my posts---even the smutty ones! :cryingwlaughter:

Hee....glad to see that I'm not the only one who saw this bit of darker hued skin overlowing the LOTL's bodice.... :whistling-1:

Clay's probably having a very HARD time keeping Waldo down his hands off those bodacious bosomy boobages! :lmaosmiley-1:

Oh...and it looks as though Amazon now lists the CD with "On My Way Here" as the title, too.

The last few months, I have spent pretty much any spare (and not so spare) time filling my head with Clay stuff. And one thing often comes to mind.... I keep wondering how Fay Parker is taking all this. I mean, imagine if you came to this forum and the topic of discussion, day-in-day-out, was your first baby boy, and all these women YOUR AGE are swooning over your kid.

And this is just ONE board. What about all those other sites, the constant media bits and pieces.... how DOES Fay Parker feel about all this?

The last few months, I have spent pretty much any spare (and not so spare) time filling my head with Clay stuff. And one thing often comes to mind.... I keep wondering how Fay Parker is taking all this. I mean, imagine if you came to this forum and the topic of discussion, day-in-day-out, was your first baby boy, and all these women YOUR AGE are swooning over your kid.

And this is just ONE board. What about all those other sites, the constant media bits and pieces.... how DOES Fay Parker feel about all this?

Faye seems to enjoy her share of the limelight quite a bit. If the swooning bothers her, she doesn't let it show while she's soaking it up.

Heh.