#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

:hubbahubba: Love love love!

New wallpaper ... even though I hate to change it from my current one with me and Clay.

Yeah- I did too! And I've had the same picture of me and Clay (Clay and I?) on there since Dec 05!! For some reason though, it wouldn't open up as full screen- instead it duplicates the picture on there 4 times! (Not that there's anything wrong with multiples........)

Wow! Clay Aiken transformed once again, only this time we have seen him actually look like this. Beautiful picture of a very handsome man.

I haven't ordered any cds yet. This picture is making it awfully hard not to do so. I'm thinking that they will sell out before I get a copy. :cry4:

I've been thinking about the photographer...wondering. It would have to be someone who 'gets' Clay---sees what we've always seen. Somebody who understands the concept of the cd, who can empathize with the experiences the songs help Clay deal with and process. Someone who understands the elements of a good picture and---more importantly---good material

i.e.

bone structure

facial symmetry

the noble arch of a brow

the perfect bridge of a nose

(anybody with me here, yet? :whistling-1: )

It would have to be someone with whom Clay would feel comfortable enough to let that 'look' take him over---yeah, that one, the one in the picture there.

Someone who understands the power of the right clothes, the right colors, the right lighting...

I mean...it almost makes you think that the photographer who could produce THIS masterpiece would have to be someone intimately familiar with....

oh....I don't know....

modeling?

:whistling-1:

hellosmiley.gif

staples YSRN to the board and kisses her all over...wait... let me rethink that... ok staples YSRN to the board. :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

ooh I love that emoticon though..have to steal it!!

:wub::wub::wub:

*that is all....*

hee Jamar is that your absolute favorite emoticon?

Yes, annabear...he does indeed look like a superhero just about ready to grab the prize(s) after rescuing fair damsel... :cryingwlaughter:

I think that particular Fair Damsel and her Mighty Clamshells of Pulchritude can probably fend for herself just fine... :whistling-1:

I was going to whine about my crappy evening and the freakin' snowstorm going on here and whatnot, and what to my wandering eyes should appear....

268621307_yeMQi-XL.jpg

:hubbahubba:

@#$%^&*()*&^%$!!!!!</b>

I need to run some numbers and figure out how many CDs I could buy if I tapped out my home equity line and cashed in my 401K, 'cause that guy on the cover is

OMG SO SO SO FREAKIN" CUTE!!!!

:DoClay::DoClay::DoClay:

268621307_yeMQi-XL.jpg

O.M.G.

:hubbahubba:

Perma... short and to the point! :cryingwlaughter: That is THE most beautiful picture of Clay and the whole cover is P.E.R.F.E.C.T!!! That sucker went to my desktop as soon as I could tear myself away to right-click-and-save.

I tell ya...if he shows up on AI looking like this, they'll have to mop Pauler up with a freakin' Swifter...

oh. If you guys can make your desktop picture fill the screen, you'll be able to see how perfect the picture really is...the cd cover size doesn't do the face justice, I'm not kidding you. You gotta make it bigger! Bigger! MOre! More!

YES! YES! YES!

muski... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Man, he is very pretty - just not my kind of pretty!

Now he really looks like what that band was talking about - when one of his videos outpolled their video where they blew up Cleveland or something and they complained that pretty boys always won...

Still just don't like blonds outside of Legolas.

He does look good though - don't mind me, I'm just picturing the same composition with chestnut or brown locks....

I told you people I was shallow!

OMG, kill me now...check out the cd cover!!!

http://www.amazon.com/New-Release-2008-Cla...ef=pd_rhf_p_t_1

sorry I don't know how to post it here.....I'm sure someone will do it soon!!

How bad is it that I clicked on that link expecting to see some pic we've seen before & be disapointed that it wasn't the real album cover? No offense to you, heinz! Actually, THANK YOU, heinz! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

A profile shot. That absolutely beautiful, perfect Clay Aiken profile.... eyes.... lashes.... nose.... cheekbones.... sideburns.... jawline.... lips.... oh my goodness.... I just GAH'd out loud & scared the kitties.... :Thud:

(I'm still scheduled to teach tomorrow bottlecap. think of me shoveling out in the morning :P)

I'm sending you hugs, and virtual snowshovel.jpg, and prayers that the plows do their thing overnight. Right now, the roads are awful.

In the meantime, bundle up and think warm thoughts!

Spam031608_2.jpg

Man, he is very pretty - just not my kind of pretty!

Now he really looks like what that band was talking about - when one of his videos outpolled their video where they blew up Cleveland or something and they complained that pretty boys always won...

Still just don't like blonds outside of Legolas.

He does look good though - don't mind me, I'm just picturing the same composition with chestnut or brown locks....

I told you people I was shallow!

KAndre... print out the picture, take brown eyeliner and color his hair every carefully... he'll be just as gorgeous and you can eeeeee with the rest of us. :cryingwlaughter:

I LOVE that hairstyle. I hope he sends Jamie to learn how to keep it in this style. It's modern and gorgeous!!! :cryingwlaughter:

From Xandersmom at CH:

I just had to play around...

Black and White

Aged

He just looks gooooood.

YUMMMM!!! :hubbahubba: