#28: The man's a joy magnet!

ldyjocelyn

New Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. WEEEEEEEEEE How many mods does it take to put up a new thread title...and which one do you want?

• Winning people over all the time
    • More kool-aid for me, please.
    • WHERE'S THE SMUT???!!!!!
    • ....having a verra verra good time!
    • Things are progressing!
    • Hannah is My Hero
    • Be warned. He's quite lethally cute!
    • My pocket book is groaning but I'm happy. Sigh.
    • songs chosen by Clay
    • EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!
    • he's teasing us, ya'll!
    • Put the kiddies to bed; this is gonna get good.
    • Holy mother of GUH!!!!!!!
    • I don't give a s**t what Clay chooses to sing on his CD. It's his choice. I'm happy with that.
    • Did you know GUH was not an acceptable scrabble word?
    • He sings, he dances?he drinks tap water?
    • in my mind I will cheerfully add "all the way to the bank".
    • I'm just happy happy. What else can I say? shrug.gif Thanks fer the koolaid?

And Hubby just called after landing safely in Philly (I told him to yell "HEY!" to you, Claygasm!). He'll take the train Tuesday to NYC to join me there.

I thought I heard someone calling my name way off in the distance! :P

I really am getting concerned about this tour and my lack of vacation time (not to mention lack of money - although that never stopped me before!). I can't use it all up on this tour when there is still Christmas and the slight possibility I may need or want another day here or there to do something not Clay related. And I can't just take off anytime I want like I used to. Do you think there is ANY possibility we may know ALL the tour stops BEFORE ANY tickets go on sale???

Yeah, I know...... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Anybody here watch 30 Rock?

I'm trying to identify the actor here. He looks a little link Dean Winters, but I'm just not sure.

post-1474-1206135750_thumb.jpg

NCClayfan, Cindydoe and I came upon a taping of the show when we went to the NBC "corner".

It was amazing to me how many people and how much time they were spending to get approximately 1 minute of air time!!!

I got a little picture of Tina Fey, too. And lots of other people I have no idea who they are!! :cryingwlaughter:

Is that real? :fca:

"throws a bucket of water on Muski"...Good God, they will be dropping in the aisles when that baby hits the stores!

Kim

Oh.

The hair. The sideburns. The profile. The .... the....

I like the jacket and shirt, too.

OMG...he's beautiful.

I find myself wanting to see the hair that's not in the picture at the top---bet the light is shining on it and

OMG...the

The hair. The sideburns. The profile. The... the...

Oh shit. I just clicked and changed the picture from being my desktop set on "Center" to "Fill the Screen"...

:Thud:

and although more of the top is cut off this way, holyshit. The eyes and lashes....the lips...

and has his hair ever looked more fucking perfect?

:hubbahubba:

holyshit

268621307_yeMQi-XL.jpg

O.M.G.

:hubbahubba:

Yeah.....What she said. How abso-frickinl-utely gorgeous.

The hair. The sideburns. The profile. The .... the....

The Chin. The Lips. The Lashes. The Hair. The Sideburns. The Profile. The Death of Me.

It had to happen sooner or later. I've been teetering on the edge for the last five years....now some photographers gone and given me a lovely little shove.

It really is perfect isn't it?

Damn beautiful. Guh!

I want to see the rest of the shots from this shoot...give me some promo, a tour program, a poster, and a key chain to slip beneath my pillow at night.

Tour news! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Gee...I wonder how many of us now have that as our desktop picture?

I do.

And I'm off to clean that desktop up. Who needs all those icons anyway?

I tell ya...if he shows up on AI looking like this, they'll have to mop Pauler up with a freakin' Swifter...

oh. If you guys can make your desktop picture fill the screen, you'll be able to see how perfect the picture really is...the cd cover size doesn't do the face justice, I'm not kidding you. You gotta make it bigger! Bigger! MOre! More!

YES! YES! YES!

And Hubby just called after landing safely in Philly (I told him to yell "HEY!" to you, Claygasm!). He'll take the train Tuesday to NYC to join me there.

I thought I heard someone calling my name way off in the distance! :P

I really am getting concerned about this tour and my lack of vacation time (not to mention lack of money - although that never stopped me before!). I can't use it all up on this tour when there is still Christmas and the slight possibility I may need or want another day here or there to do something not Clay related. And I can't just take off anytime I want like I used to. Do you think there is ANY possibility we may know ALL the tour stops BEFORE ANY tickets go on sale???

Yeah, I know...... :cryingwlaughter::cryingwlaughter:

Welcome to the real world, CG. Even after you earn the vacation, there are issues. I had one boss always try to get me to postpne any vacation and to come in and work the weekend, like I had no life. The capper was his demand that I sell my vacation back to the company, he just did not like me to not be there. My answere was generally: make me! I could have had that company 12 ways on harassment.

OMG, kill me now...check out the cd cover!!!

http://www.amazon.com/New-Release-2008-Cla...ef=pd_rhf_p_t_1

sorry I don't know how to post it here.....I'm sure someone will do it soon!!

Wel,, I was just wandering around checking out e-bay options because international sales kept disappearing and decided to refresh this page. Critics may not get him, labels may not ghet him,the cool people who like write for the new york mag may not get him, but, damn, the photographers do! What an fantasic fantabulous picture. This is just such a great picture -- one once again, Clay Aiken looks completely different !

Remember this guy???

268630934_RAqfJ-XL.jpg

Well, I think a lot of people do. The slightly goofy looking kid from American Idol.

This time, I think a lot of people will see what most of us have been seeing for a long time: a truly gorgeous MAN

268621307_yeMQi-XL.jpg

My daughter has not been much of a fan of the blond hair, but I think this picture may just do the trick!!

I do wonder who the photographer is. I would love to see a lot of pictures from this photo shoot. If I enlarge the picture many, many times (and who wouldn't??), I'm NOT seeing a lot of obvious photoshopping. Some of the photos from the ATDW shoot gave him a completely different jawline. I think that's very cool.

I'm kind of wondering if it might be the one who shot the AP article photos. He/she seemed to see Clay as a handsome man, KWIM?? I think it makes a big difference if a photographer can go in without any preconceived ideas. When you look through the camera lens and actually see those gorgeous features....eyes, eyelashes, lips, nose....and that incredible bone structure....well, you are going to get some stunning photos.

Trust me, I know.

I'm kilt dead. Gorgeous. Effin' gorgeous. I love the man's profile. I love his lips in profile.

Am I the only one who at first thought he wasn't wearing a shirt under that jacket? The color and all......?

nevermind

I thought it was open, too. I just about died. Heck, I died anyway, and I can't breath.