#29: EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! It's really happening!

Couch Tomato

What should be the next thread title at FCA?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• Ah, nothing left but the finale - and Clay's incredible career.
    • I am so obsessed. He's altered my DNA. I'm sure of it.
    • Hold on...you're going on a great and long ride!
    • I'd go with Godzilla if it meant I could see Clay even one more time in Spamalot.
    • Yes I'm babbling. What can I say? He makes me happy.
    • Clay has the vitality of the Energizer bunny...
    • Just the Clay parts first. His parts are FINE as WINE and all move..... varra varra nicely!
    • He loves us as we love him--unconditionally.
    • Today's Clay is hawt, polished, multi-faceted...
    • Faith has conquered fear...on my way here!
    • The man is a magnet. A super magnet.
    • Clay will always be Clayton, too.
    • I want it all and I want it now!
    • He is going to kill us all.
    • Can I move to ClayAikenville?
    • Whenever, wherever, I'll be there.

Does anyone have a pic that shows Clay with his REAL hair color?

I thought we saw his natural hair color at the early auditions but then I am now under the impression his natural hair color is red. So I have no clue. But I'd like to know!

Clay did say that the Robin wig was very close to his real hair color.

Couple of Spam report from last night, courtesy of Ms Marm at CH:

HopelesslyDevoted at CB wrote:

Indyforclay just called me quickly....Clay is doing the SD tonight....and ClaysAuntMarlowe was picked as the peasant...hopefully she will call me back...I could hear them screaming through the phone as he walked out...

OK...he was wearing a blue hoody....she thinks the carolina one...she got an autograph...yay...she said it was pretty crowded....she said they did not check tickets at the barricades....Faye was at the show again...

strollyng63 at CB wrote:

LsDolly called and he was at the SD. Aunt Marlow WAS chosen as the peasant. About 100 at the line. Everyone was orderly and excited to see him. When Clay was laying down they got a good view. Playing with the ribbons on the stick again. Laughing the whole time. Full house. Standing ovation for the whole cast. Clay signed autographs very quickly. Blue sweatshirt. Ppl still hanging around waiting for the other castmates. Tom was back. The whole front were Claymates. A lot of Monty fans. Thats all folks.....

I take it "Aunt Marlow" is a screen name and not really Clay's aunt, although I could be wrong. *g*

I can't get OMWH out of my head this morning. I played it once before I left for work, because my daughter said "play me that GOOD song again". :) Thanks to those who sent me a little something so I can listen at work, filters be damned. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

From the People.com link:

Spamalot star Clay Aiken makes a good first impression at New York's Planet Hollywood on Tuesday, as the Broadway actor left his mark in a handprint for the themed restaurant.

Life is good.

ldyj... Life IS good for a Clayfan right now and I believe it's gonna get even better!

hehe... Did anyone else notice that Clay has two iphones... one in each pocket? Or, one iphone and one something else about the same shape. Wonder what it is????

Stupid FOX people, cutting him off before we heard what he said about touring... whatsupwitdat???

Jamar... have fun on your vacation! I don't get one till September, dang it!

KAndre... I thought you already were a gangsta... I mean those wicked stilletos and all that bling. What was a girl to think?

No, I wasn't a gangsta before - I was just dangerous and in a posse - now, I either get to have lots of italian food and kiss people and have them killed or ride in one of those bouncy cars with OMWH and Yeah and Everything I Have just blasting out of the speakers (I think we can make a Miata bounce) - I think I'm going with #2.

No, I wasn't a gangsta before - I was just dangerous and in a posse - now, I either get to have lots of italian food and kiss people and have them killed or ride in one of those bouncy cars with OMWH and Yeah and Everything I Have just blasting out of the speakers (I think we can make a Miata bounce) - I think I'm going with #2.

KAndre... If I buy the gas (no small thing these days) can I come along? Can I?

Are you willing to ride on the humpy thing between the seats? Do you understand the occasionally necessity of changing clothes while driving down the freeway with the top down? Are you cool with the concept that getting lost sort of accidentally on purpose is a good thing? That speed limits are sort of suggestions? That shrieking madly while passing slower peons is really fun? Are you willing to over/underdress for the occasion? Scarlett has dibs on shotgun - and it's one of the few times I drive....otherwise we're good!

Why did I turn to the next photo.. Ben and Jerrys Cheesecake brownie ice cream? YUM.

Well Spamalot has been a wonderful totally positive thing... even more than I thought it could be.

From the People.com link:

Spamalot star Clay Aiken makes a good first impression at New York's Planet Hollywood on Tuesday, as the Broadway actor left his mark in a handprint for the themed restaurant.

Life is good.

Did anyone click the link under that Planet Hollywood picture? There's a teeny-weeny thumbnail and "Clay Aiken, photos, news and a full bio" There are 42 photos there (some were new to me!) and some other goodies! Each word (photos, news, and bio) goes to a different page!

And claytonic - on the bio page, you can see his original hair color!! (when he's 5)

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

eta: should we tell him they got his "real name" sorta wrong? I mean - that used to be his real name, but he legally changed it, so now "Clay Aiken" is his real name right? The correct term would be "Birth Name"............ hmmmmmmmmm............

Just watched the Fox clip...he's so freakin' CUTE....and he finally just came out and SAID it!

He said, 'Oh big....It's big...huge" :yess::yahoo:

Yes, dear....we know.... :hubbahubba:

He's very cute, by the way---that Broadway actor. :th74:

I can get the texting, but one of the messages that they send you is a website that gives you an mp3 ringtone (which I CANNOT do with my cellphone). But I loaded it on my web browser.

"Hey, I know ya'll recognize this voice. Yep, that's right, it's Clay Aiken, and I'm telling you, you MUST pick up your phone right now. It's really important, you don't want to miss this call."

Heh. Clay's voice as a ringtone. Heh.

I don't have text messaging on my plan. Can we just get the ringtone?

Are you willing to ride on the humpy thing between the seats? Do you understand the occasionally necessity of changing clothes while driving down the freeway with the top down? Are you cool with the concept that getting lost sort of accidentally on purpose is a good thing? That speed limits are sort of suggestions? That shrieking madly while passing slower peons is really fun? Are you willing to over/underdress for the occasion? Scarlett has dibs on shotgun - and it's one of the few times I drive....otherwise we're good!

:cryingwlaughter: You rolled up the window, that should have been enough. And yes, we never did dress exactly right, did we? I loved last summer -- what'll we do this year?

Liney, we're good on gas (I have a discount). We just need to be reminded to get some once in a while. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

eta: I never used ringtones before today but.... now I don't want to put my phone on silent mode anymore.(Solo, when are you going to call me?)

I wonder if the ringtone/text messaging works with Canadian mobiles? I was able to call the 919 number and listen to Clay, and I selected option 1 to be put on his list, but I haven't received a text back yet. I already have Clay's voice as one of my ring tones (it's an old one, he says something like "It's Clay Aiken, pick up the phone!") but I want the new one too, demmit!

Nice pictures on the Broadway.com site with cute captions!

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Photo_Op.aspx?ci=563355

Depends on if his name is Clay Aiken. *ba-da-bing*

Seriously, though, do you have any trouble singing along loudly to Clay Aiken's MCWL, even if it's August? This is a deal breaker for me, just so you know. :imgtongue:

Nice pictures on the Broadway.com site with cute captions!

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Photo_Op.aspx?ci=563355

Those are CUTE! :flirtysmile3:

Do you have any trouble singing along loudly to Clay Aiken's MCWL, even if it's August? This is a deal breaker for me, just so you know. :imgtongue:

Ooooooooo! I can do that! :PickMe-1:

I wanna start my vacation a week early! :wacko:

Liney, we're good on gas (I have a discount). We just need to be reminded to get some once in a while. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hey! We never actually TOTALLY ran out of gas - driving on fumes occasionally is good for the ol' ticker!

And we loudly sing along to EVERYTHING. Especially if we are driving somewhere at 2 in the a.m.

There are two new Clay pictures on the RCA site but I can't get them to open. Maybe someone else will have better luck:

http://www.rcamusicgrouppress.com/?artist=Clay_Aiken

Short answer??? Somebody goofed. They don't seem to be pictures. :cry4:

OMG - let me ammend that statement - they ARE pictures........... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a moment........ will post for you in a few minutes......

KAndre... I'll ride the humpy thing if I can have a big-ass (hehe) pillow to sit on! :cryingwlaughter: You mean speed limits are NOT just a suggestion... I always thought that's how it worked. I can change clothes in a car, but are you talking about driving at the same time... hmmm... I'll have to think about that one.

Story: The very first time I got behind the wheel of a car I was 14. My dad was driving and decided I should start learning. So, while driving down a gravel country road, he lifted his butt off the seat and had me scoot over under him and take the wheel. Well, that manuver worked just fine. However, he forgot something in his verbal instructions... the first time we turned a corner, I turned the wheel great, but then didn't know what to do with it and we went in this nice circle right into the ditch. My mother just about killed him! I didn't drive again until driver's ed in high school.

This story illustrates how wondefully prepared I am to be a convertible sportscar companion (csc) with KAndre and Scarlett! :cryingwlaughter:

:cryingwlaughter: You rolled up the window, that should have been enough. And yes, we never did dress exactly right, did we? I loved last summer -- what'll we do this year?

Scarlett... now this I am good at. Plus, I NEVER get lost and maps and I have an understanding... As long as I hold them in the right direction, they will get me where I want to go. I am also very good at watching for nefarious law enforcement officers who might be on the lookout for someone to give tickets to. :cryingwlaughter:

Singing loudly to Clay Aiken is one of my most favoritest things. And, finally on my resume to be a csc, I have VERY good mojo on making traffic snarls disappear!

:cryingwlaughter:

There are two new Clay pictures on the RCA site but I can't get them to open. Maybe someone else will have better luck:

http://www.rcamusicgrouppress.com/?artist=Clay_Aiken

Short answer??? Somebody goofed. They don't seem to be pictures. :cry4:

OMG - let me ammend that statement - they ARE pictures........... GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a moment........ will post for you in a few minutes......

I only see red X's!!!!! :cry4:

gah........... gibby beat me to it......... now you see why I needed a moment!!

Thanks gibby!

(check out my new avatar!)