#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

Just wanted to be beneath Iseeme...

Clay content:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

Oh, and the Striped Sock Sirens' Fall Craft Sale for TBAF is on! Just been approved!

*getting back to knitting and dyeing* :6:

Oh, and the Striped Sock Sirens' Fall Craft Sale for TBAF is on! Just been approved!

:7:

:7:

That's great! Has this been talked about and I missed it or is info forthcoming, not that I am crafty or anything!

Kim

Happy Belated Birthday kimiye!

Happy Birthday jmh!

ldyj - good luck with your surgery!

Yippee!! Hmmm, what to contribute?!... and where to send it?

I can almost guarantee...since I'm going to be pretty much off a computer beginning tomorrow afternoon until at least Thursday morning, due to my surgery, that he'll do his UNICEF blog during that time frame.

Ya'll can thank me later. *g*

Sending :hugs-1: and :praying: your way, ldyj, for a successful surgery!

Also.... hopes that a CUTE intern just might stop by and give you a check up.... :F_05BL17blowkiss:

doctor_clay.gif

Hugs to ldyjocelyn!!! Will be thinking of you. :thbighug-1:

Yippee!! Hmmm, what to contribute?!... and where to send it?

Eeeee, thanks spikesmom! I still have your large pack/bag of knitted items. Anything remotely related to "fiber crafts" will be welcomed enthusiastically. See the details at the bottom of this poster we had last year... good times!

Thanks in advance to all those who can help, either by contributing items or supporting the sale!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Note: The contact info on the poster is no longer valid -- PM me or geekette@ch

SSS Blog (annabear's on the list)

SSSposter2.jpg

Okay, I am confused...is/was that for last summer or is it current? Although since I don't live in Houston and I don't knit, I guess it lets me out anyway.

Kim

Anything remotely related to "fiber crafts" will be welcomed enthusiastically. See the details at the bottom of this poster we had last year... good times!

Thanks in advance to all those who can help, either by contributing items or supporting the sale!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Note: The contact info on the poster is no longer valid -- PM me or geekette@ch

SSS Blog (annabear's on the list)

SSSposter2.jpg

Okay, I am confused...is/was that for last summer or is it current? Although since I don't live in Houston and I don't knit, I guess it lets me out anyway.

Kim

That's the flyer from last year's sale, but there's going to be another sale this year. And I don't live in Houston. And I'm not sure I should be calling what I've been doing "knitting"! :hysterical: But I will be making some bears out of mohair, alpaca, wool, etc. :)

Kim

Scarlett wrote:

See the details at the bottom of this poster we had last year... good times!

I know! My heart stopped for a minute, too. :) heh

That was an INSPIRED photoshop, whoever did that one. Clay looks adorable! :)

Hey....I don't know anyone but Happy Birthday to everyone.....whenever it occurs...that should about cover it. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Gossip that has nothing to do with Clay cos "the man's" recouping.....Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman have split...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :

Karen eh...degree in geology??? .......I always knew you rocked. :cryingwlaughter: I still haven't gotten over the quilting admission...my head is spinning......I am putting together a question and answer sheet for you to fill out the next time we cross paths........Clay's song "The Real Me " will make a great title for your book ......let me know when it comes out.

Clay content: There is one thing I am absolutely, positively sure of....I mean this is a definite fact............no question about it..........

ta-da..... :013085001176249046: ...and, of course, all the other little pieces that hold the man together.

Good God, I'm gonna be a "dog walker" for the rest of my life............I can feel it in mah bones.

Match 13 of the Broad's Tournament

This is going to be tough....DLTSGDOM (Wildcard) vs. Worcerster WDC (IT Tour). I haven't seen the WDC in years, but man, that was hot. I think it's got my vote....

Thank you annabear for Dr. Clay. I wish my doctor looked like him....

Thank you annabear for Dr. Clay. I wish my doctor looked like him....

You're welcome. :) With some good pain meds, he could! :cryingwlaughter:

I'm having too much fun tonight! Have to make some door prizes for a Clay friends get together tomorrow night - photo coasters. I only have to make 4 and I've already decided to print 2 pics for each, so that they can slip out the sleeve and flip to another pic, but trying to narrow down all of the BEAUTIFUL pics of this man??? IMPOSSIBLE!!! I see a lot of Perma's and Kareneh's and Tasapio's and Scrpkym's in my folders.....

Ack! My eyes are crossed due to all this ongoing goodness! Happy Birthdays to all I've missed. I wish I had some glitter to go along with it!...

These pairings are cruel. Gonna get worse too as we go along, I feel.

You Betcha!

But don't worry, you know I'll keep ya'll updated on how this whole thing turns out...

Couchie... only 35 more posts to go, right?

I'm having too much fun tonight! Have to make some door prizes for a Clay friends get together tomorrow night - photo coasters. I only have to make 4 and I've already decided to print 2 pics for each, so that they can slip out the sleeve and flip to another pic, but trying to narrow down all of the BEAUTIFUL pics of this man??? IMPOSSIBLE!!! I see a lot of Perma's and Kareneh's and Tasapio's and Scrpkym's in my folders.....

annabear, which ones are you trying to pick from? Maybe we can help you choose... if you post some. :cryingwlaughter:

And thanks for the picture of Doctor Clay!!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Could you post the quilting smiley again, Iseeme?

Ooooh, keepingfaith, I see you down there -- haven't written about your clips yet because I was composing an "angel" post, but thanks a bunch for finding Andrew's clips and the Brazilian guy and the angels, esp the Michael clip!"

I voted for DLTSGDOM -- first song I ever heard Clay sing and it still does something to me. That's the first time I've seen that video of WDC from IT and he almost seemed embarrassed. I think I prefer the JBT version, which had more fever in the vocals and definitely was hotter physically -- for me, anyway.

Geesh! Twist my arm, why don't you, Scarlett and claygirl9131! :cry:

PermaHouston1.jpg

ama06-068-1.jpg

UNICEFsnowflakelight1118066.jpg

ca_flr_08-2.jpg

JBTACTh3453cor1.jpg

TeacherClayKettering8-05.jpg

tulsa22-1.jpg

20080506-034-OMWHVirginCDSigning-1.jpg

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Match 13 of the Broad's Tournament

This is going to be tough....DLTSGDOM (Wildcard) vs. Worcerster WDC (IT Tour). I haven't seen the WDC in years, but man, that was hot. I think it's got my vote....

That Wildcard performance was the first time I ever saw & heard Mr. Aiken, so my sentimental heart went with that one for this round. :flirtysmile3:

Scarlett - ask and you shall receive. Is this the one you were looking for?

quilting.gif

OOOOOOOooo those pictures.......the AMA Clay is just drop-dead-on-the-floor handsome! I just loved his look that night. But then the last one with the little ginger curls peeking out from his shirt........

Must go to LBFCA and vote....brb

OMG...........first impression is the amazing things he does with his voice on WDC. Second and overriding impression is what he does with that cuuuuuute butt! I want to be Angela's pants. 9.gif