#37: Whenever he's ready, I'm ready for whatever he's ready for.

Thread Title Poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• The man just oooooooooozes awwwwwness.
    • He is so sexay when he's following his Passion!!!
    • He looks really, really, really good while exuding all that good stuff.
    • One hawt hunk of packin' perfection!
    • He's a man of character and integrity and talent.
    • Kurei Eikun? I LOVE that guy!
    • Sometimes Clay is just the sex, YKWIM??

What a gorgeous man both inside & out!!!

You got that right. I see you wasted no time getting a new avie! lol And I put that same picture on my desktop so fast, it probably made that cute little boy dizzy! :)

I think this collection of the Somalia pictures are (is?) my favorite ever. Did ya'll think I was kidding about redecorating my bedroom in those colors?

But the banner pic isn't too shabby either. Almost makes me wanna do a picture tournament...

clayinsomalia4.jpg

clayinsomalia3.jpg

Field notes from Somalia

Kill me now. Gah...he's gorgeous. And we have tummy! :)

Well, you know I had to mention an important thing like skin...but the good news is also that the fund has raised $50,000 since his last blog.

Via kmh135 at CH.

Oh my gah, that pic with the boy in his arms. ALL the kids are laughing. *heart explodes*

Okay, remember that whole 'could not love him more' post the other day? Yeah, no. Nebbermind.

Thanks for bringing those over, 00lsee! I am MUSH :wub:

I think you're right, cindilu, he smiles with his entire face and I think it all glows from deep within! He's truly one hell of a beautiful man inside and out :Thud:

And I have to say I love the new banner too! My favorite Clay look

next to the JNT 06. :hubbahubba:

Thanks, playbiller, for the Quiana Q&A. I think this made me all schmoopie

I'm also very blessed to be able to work for a great guy

Wishing you a speedy recovery, ldyj!!

A Vue of an Afternoon or How I Got Towed by Clay!

I have been without my car (Saturn Vue) for the last two days due to the battery light being on; Mark did not want me to drive it until we took into to be serviced so today was D-Day or B-Day as it were.

So I get home from work, change clothes (It is 97 degrees outside...naturally, these things never happen on beautiful 80 degree day) and we take off...Mark following me. The Saturn Dealership is only about 5 miles straight north down the road but of course it is 4:00 in the afternoon and we hit rush hour traffic and every darn red light. So stop and go, stop and go and I am praying that I get to the dealership without the car conking out. Apparently, God was busy today because I am about a mile away when I see the Service Engine light come on and the speedometer suddenly took a nosedive to 10 miles an hour. My exact words "oh shit, the car is going to die"; fortunately I was just coming up on a left turn so I get in the turning lane, wait for traffic to clear and get the car onto a side street where it gave up the ghost.

Mark pulls up behind me gets out of the car and these are the first words out of his mouth "Something wrong?"...he immediately gets one of those patented wife "are you kidding me looks" and I say "the car died".

Mark: Try it Again

Car won't start; nothing, won't even crank.

Mark: Your parked in a no parking zone, we have to move the car.

Me: Are the police really going to give us a ticket when they see the car is disabled?

Mark: We have to move it...you steer and I will push the car.

Did I tell you the street I ended up on was going downhill?

Mark: If the car starts moving too fast, put your foot on the brake.

So ensues 10 minutes of him pushing the car all the while yelling at me to either put on the brake or turn wheel...we get to the corner where we thought we could park the car and after I turn halfway onto the street, realize it is an up hill street and there is no way in hell we will be able to park the car there.

Another 10 minutes of putting the car in reverse, him pushing it backwards and yelling directions to me...finally get it going in the right direction...did I tell you the street was downhill...yep, the car starts picking up speed and I am saying words like fudge or something like that while he is yelling at me to brake. Finally get the car parked; hazard lights on and head back to his car to drive to the Dealership so we can get a tow.

It is still 97 degrees, and now I am hot and sweaty and I have to pee.

Thank the Lord the tow people were speedy on the job and were waiting for us when we got back to the car.

Now the "Clay" part...we are waiting at the service desk to sign all the paperwork, when the guy from the tow company shows up...tall, thin, brown hair in a buzz cut, nice looking guy...so he standing at the desk waiting with us and talking to my husband when I notice embroidered on his shirt the name "Clay", so of course, my mind wanders to images of Clay in work clothes with a clipboard when my husband rudely interrupts my little daydream to whisper to me that the tow guy's name is Clay.

"yes I know" I whisper back; but the spell is broken; we get the paperwork filled out and head home.

But now I can say I was towed by Clay!

Kim

He looks so happy and healthy!! Why does he make me want to throw what little money I do have right at him. He has the power.

ETA: AIKim..yeah it's funny how things are when "Clay" helps you out of the blue...like helping you find your hotel cuz you're driving around in circles.. ahem.

ETA: Deleted totally unimportant baby mama nonsense. He is the man.

Yep, seeing that name on his shirt made it all worth it...and speaking of Clay...I was thrilled to see the UNICEF blog and pictures...he has the best smile in the world.

How wonderful that $50,000 was raised already; I hope with this blog maybe we could double or triple that!

Kim

I'm dying here. Came home early to catch up since my internet was down last night. Waaah! It's still down. Can someone describe the pics pls? All I can see is a teeny blur. :(

EEEEEEEEEEEE the pictures are gorgeous! And the blog makes me want to donate again. :wub:

aikim, I would have told hubby in no uncertain terms I wasn't moving the car til the tow truck showed up! :cryingwlaughter:

Well, that was my thought...we don't have a cell phone (number one on the to-do list; long story why we don't have one) so I suggested he just go up to one of the houses (we were in a residential area) and ask to borrow a phone to call for a tow...nope...he had other ideas.

Kim

I'm dying here. Came home early to catch up since my internet was down last night. Waaah! It's still down. Can someone describe the pics pls? All I can see is a teeny blur. :(

Well Clay has no shirt on and he is in tight white linen see-through pants! OK it's in my imagination but I like it and stickin' to it!

Beige Linen shirt, surrounded by kids and he has the most beautiful laughing smile on his face!

Well Clay has no shirt on and he is in tight white linen see-through pants! OK it's in my imagination but I like it and stickin' to it!

Beige Linen shirt, surrounded by kids and he has the most beautiful laughing smile on his face!

Ummm, I'll have what she's having..

Hee - and in one of them he has a little one in his arms, and is maybe tickling him? and all the other kids are laughing and smiling too. Including the big kid in the center. :wub:

merrrieee and cindilu - what wonderful new avatars you have! Those Clay smiles just light up the place, don't they?

I LOVE the new pics. Clay's inner light is just shining through. But since last week I've had this pic as my laptop, and I love it even more:

328692452_x3XTk-L.jpg

ETA: I'm so sorry, Scarlett! :thbighug-1:

Ahhh, finally!!! (kisses ethernet connection)

Thanks for the postcard-pretty picture, cindilu! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

And for the beautimous banner too!!! (only got to appreciate it fully just now!) :clap::clap::clap:

couchie, eep. will go clean my inbox now. *ashamed*

ETA:

I can ETA again. Squeeeee!!! And I'm below Iseeme too!

ETAA:

Goodnight, Cotton!