#43: Even more beautiful now, inside and out!

ldyjocelyn

Vote for next Thread Title  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What should be our next thread title?

• God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!
    • That man just doesn't have quit in him.
    • Lordy, this guy makes me smile so hard. I love him
    • What boyfriend wants he gets!
    • We think we'll keep him!
    • Resistance is futile and once I heard that voice all was right with the world.
    • He's back. We're back. We're home again.
    • Yes, Clay, we still think you are sex on a stick! Southern Fried Sex on a Stick!
    • God we have it so bad...yet it feels so good!

Why do I always have problems with the CV cellstream?

I tried it out and i get NOTHING!!!

Anyone on a Mac have any advice?????

I wasn't jealous or even wanting to go until right about NOW!

CG, I'm on a Mac and am getting the stream just fine. I use Real Player. I just open the player, then click on something on the menu that allows me to open a file or enter a URL or something (Open Location maybe). Then I enter this URL: http://live.str3am.com:2060/secure.m3u

You have to have a user ID and password, which changes from time to time, but mine from the summer of 2007 still works.

Good Luck!

Hmmm. I don;t even have Real Player on my Mac! But I have been playing around with it and am getting something. Can anyone on the CV cert tell me what's playing now??

Meanwhile, I'm off to try and find where I can download Real Player!

Hmmm. I don;t even have Real Player on my Mac! But I have been playing around with it and am getting something. Can anyone on the CV cert tell me what's playing now??

Right now, it's ClayRadio. JBT, beginning, 50's medley.

Right now, it's ClayRadio. JBT, beginning, 50's medley.

YAY!! That's what I am listening to so I guess its working!!!

Now I just hope I remember how I got it to work next time - whenever that may be!

From the CH

QUOTE("berkeley")

Yes, gaymarie, Lynda Loveland is the Mistress of Ceremonies. She's just completed the opening speech and theme, "Welcome to our world."

After the video, they'll have dinner for one hour.

Report from ficus on the CH cellcert...

Clay looks really good. Jaymes is wearing a black suit/dress, Jamie is there in a V-Neck dress and her hair up. Jerome is there too, in a suit.

I couldn't catch much else at the moment.

CH cellcert will come back after about an hour.

ETA: Maybe Quiana stayed home to take care of Parker?

QUOTE(EmeraldEyes @ Oct 18 2008, 06:23 PM) *

From the CH

QUOTE("Ms Marmalade")

Clay, Jaymes, Jamie, Lynda Loveland, Jerome etc all at same table. All dressed up and looking very nice.

Report from ficus on the CH cellcert...

Clay looks really good. Jaymes is wearing a black suit/dress, Jamie is there in a V-Neck dress and her hair up. Jerome is there too, in a suit.

I couldn't catch much else at the moment.

CH cellcert will come back after about an hour.

ETA: Maybe Quiana stayed home to take care of Parker?

According to Quiana's myspace she had a previous engagement.

Kim

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Gala reports! I've been busy all day with music stuff, and just checked in.

It sounds like Clay looks GORGEOUS - I can't wait for pictures. :5:

If he really does look that gorgeous, I'll even forgive him for shaving off the beard from last year, when he looked f***ing gorgeous. Heeeee!

And the set list sounds great.

It's a new thread, and my title got chosen! YAY!! That's never happened before, on any board I've been on. I'm so pleased! :7:

Clay is eating now - Jaymes is sitting next to him - Claysfayevorite is calling me back shortly to talk on the stream.

Possible news - Clay is dropping Because you Love Me because it's used on the video - and doing something just him and a piano - this from one of the musicians.

I've wondered if he was going to do SAU. He does that so well live, and I can see that with just a piano.

aikim, I was kinda sorta joshing about Quiana... :imgtongue: And thanks for bringing over stuff from CV!

I've wondered if he was going to do SAU. He does that so well live, and I can see that with just a piano.

aikim, I was kinda sorta joshing about Quiana... :imgtongue: And thanks for bringing over stuff from CV!

The Muppet song could be done with just a piano.....

Of course, he probably doesn't even remember the words, but it would be a great song for this event!

From Canuck at CV:

Just got a call from toni7babe

The festivities in the ballroom have begun. Clay entered between Jamie and Jaymes. They are sitting at a table two away from toni. Jamie looked adorable in a blace strapless gown. She couldn't tell what Jaymes was wearing from where she was sitting but she looked great. Clay looked wonderful. Jerry Aiken started off with a welcome and a video and then Linda Loveland talked about the theme "Welcome to our world". toni got a bit of Jerry Aiken's speech with Clay sitting at the table.

At Clay's table there are: Clay, Jaymes, Jamie, Sean's "Ben", the guitar players, Jerome, Linda Loveland and Jerome.

The lighting is terrible and she doesn't know if she'll get any good pictures.

The table with the auction items is right behind toni and she's right in front of the podium so excited about that.

That's it for now.

No problem ldyj; and your welcome!

Kim

Eeeeeeee!! I see Scarlett signed in down there! :hello:

Is Scarlett going to post from her Blackberry? *g*

From berkley at the CH, a tentative schedule:

For anyone who wants to follow along with tonight's festivities, here is the schedule for the 2008 BAF Champions of Change gala:

(NB --- these events tend to run long, so this schedule is for general information only!)

The VIP reception is scheduled to begin at 5:30 and end at 6:45 PM (all times Eastern), while general seating is taking place. Final seating for all will end at 7:05. The first part of the program will start at 7:10 and will include welcomes and the BAF video, followed by a one hour dinner starting at 7:20.

After dinner (approximately 8:20 PM), there will be an overview of BAF's accomplishments, speeches by Diane and Clay, the awards to the Champions of Change. Next comes the auction at about 9:15, and the evening will end with Clay's performance. The event should end around 10:15.

All of these times are subject to change, but this should be the correct order of events, barring last minute changes.

bottle beat me with the gala previews! I was this.close. :)

Update on clayzedover from dancermom2:

I am bringing Clayzedover's post over from CV...she is typing one handed and it is exhausting and she asked me to bring her post over for her....

Hi everyone... I miss you.

This one handed typing is soooo slow.....but am grateful to be able to do it. Am at home today trying to catch up on Clay news over the last two months......can't access CV from the rehab facility.

So, what's new with Clay? ***ducks***

I love the guy even more today than two months ago. Missing the gala, but hope to see Spamalot soon.

Since having the stroke in mid August, I am able to walk with a cane that resembles a small step ladder, and my arm has finally begun to respond to therapy...it's been hard work, but progress is happening. In fact, about week after entering the hospital, I began to be able to move my leg...only to learn this happened shortly after you guys lit a candle for me. THANK YOU.

There is no way to begin to express how much all of your thoughts and prayers, cards, visits have been appreciated. Clay's extended family is REAL and very much connected to each other and to him.

Am pretty much a glass half full person. My hospital therapist was a young cute redhead who was devoted to his job, had the brightest smile and worked with autistic children in his spare time. My rehab facility therapist resembles Dr. McDreamy...... so how's that for luck?

I learned a few things too...that you CAN sneak a ten pound Shi Tzu into a stroke unit....and bedpans can be a real pain. Mostly, I learned that I MISS AND LOVE YOU ALL.

YAY, so glad for some news!!!Good news too. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I'm here--looking forward to the cellcert!!!

Maybe Scarlett is sending a photo??? [/totally wishful thinking]

OK. Watching for the reports from the BAF gala & listening to the JBT on ClayRadio tonight really, really, really makes the whole thread title even more appropriate:

Even more beautiful now, inside and out! He's Clay. He's gay. And whatever. When's the next tour?

It also really, really, really makes me want a tour in 2009! Did I mention REALLY??? :please:

It's so good that CVers and the Clay Nation are sharing the important evening marking BAF's fifth anniversary. Boy, I hated canceling my hotel reservation, but I didn't even think it was likely that I could go when I made it.

Here's the schedule for the rest of the evening, subject to change, all times Eastern:

8:20 Dinner ends

8:20 Lynda Loveland is reintroduced, gives overview of BAF accomplishments

8:30 LL introduces Diane Bubel

8:31 Diane's speech

8:36 LL introduces Clay Aiken

8:37 Clay's speech

8:42 LL introduces the Champions of Change, with awards presented by CA and DB:

* Dan Habib and Betsy McNamara for "Including Samuel" with short video shown

* Rich Donovan, with short video

* CVS Caremark, with short video

9:12 LL introduces auctioneer Joe Veasey

9:14 Live auction

9:44 LL thanks and call to auction; introduces Clay Aiken

9:47 Clay performs

10:07 LL goodnight and closes event

From Gareem at CV:

SmartyPantsSuz just called.

Not a great connection, but I think she said she's in the third row of tables, directly behind Clay, dead center in front of the podium. Prime place for picture taking. She has already taken 3 or 4 good pictures. He took off his jacket and bent over. The shirt is very light (she thought white, but probably lavender like others said). Having a fabulous time. Hi to everybody. She'll check in later.

From caperkeeper at CV:

Just spoke quickly IBG - they haven't been served yet - but Clay and Jerome have already left. Program will be starting soon I guess. They will call.

I figured you wouldn't mind listening to Clay sing rather than folks eat! IBG is trying to get a photo with her phone to send to us but it's dark and they keep coming out blurry. She reiterated how wonderful he looks!

I want to be able to go to these gala's so bad. I really need to find me a rich man, or hope that they do actually increase teachers pay so when I graduate I can afford to go to these things. Of course the rich man would be better if he was someone like Clay, then I could have fun and spend his money.

Clay's talking!!

Something was funny.

I love his voice. Even when I can't hear the words. :wub:

I think he said something about the people listening in - and that would be US!

Did he CV cert just disappear???? Or is it just me????