#48: He is...therefore I fan.

Couch Tomato

New Thread Title Poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What say ye - what's our new thread title?

• I don't ever have a day so gloomy that Clay's smile doesn't make me happy
    • At the end of the day, who cares? Clay is hot. He?d be hotter naked. ?nuff said
    • Ladies and gentleman, the 49th president of the United States and American Idol runner-up, Clay Aiken!
    • FrstlgrglooMmflsgoolce! :heart: scruffy Clay!
    • The Clay Aiken fandom....it's just fun!
    • I am a fan of the man...pure and simple!

goldarngirl

I was only joking with the dance mix :) who knows it might be fun

*imagines a Clay Aiken dance remix*

"If I was invis-uh-uh-uh-uh-ble, then I could just wa-a-a-tch you in your r-r-r-r-room..."

Or would that be a techno remix? :shrug: Eh. I don't know music--I just know I like Clay! :D

I have no idea how these came to be (and even more scary, I don't know how the hell I remembered these), but if you can right-click and save, try this link from Clack Unlimited:

IWCY and Invisible -- the dance mixes

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude... I actually think I like those better than the originals.

*ducks*

ETA: *facepalm* Sorry, cindilu2. I guess I need to look at the actual username and not just glance at the avatar when I'm talking to people, huh?

I can't get that to play :(

Clayzy

What are we suppose to throw?

Money. Lots and lots of money. ;) External hard drives would also be appreciated...

ETA: Hot pockets wouldn't be bad either... I've become addicted lately. Yum.

Are you right clicking on your mouse, and then "save target as" or "save as" to your computer? You should then be able to open it, using Windows Media Player.

every time I have gone to that website I have had issues. One night I gave up because it was taking so long to load. The next day I could not get Right Here Waiting off my computer. It played like 4 times before I could get it off. I have stayed away from it most of the time & just wait for people to put it on youtube.

Are you right clicking on your mouse, and then "save target as" or "save as" to your computer? You should then be able to open it, using Windows Media Player.

every time I have gone to that website I have had issues. One night I gave up because it was taking so long to load. The next day I could not get Right Here Waiting off my computer. It played like 4 times before I could get it off. I have stayed away from it most of the time & just wait for people to put it on youtube.

Well, this isn't going to show up on YouTube, because it's audio only....just sayin'. I think the larger of the two files is 7 mg -- not very big at all.

PM me; if you can get more specific on the problems you're having, maybe we can help you. Are you on dial up?

I like the CD cover and I am sure once the playlist comes out I will purchase it. It just amazes me all the press Clay gets. Many other idols including Rueben and Taylor were let go and I would not of known except for reading on the message boards. Clay leaves and it is everywhere. I hope whoever he signs with just works for him. He is so talented and should of been promoted more. I think the biggest problem all along is that he and RCA just did not click. I will not go into all the angst that has been reported. I just want to hear and see him.

Well, this isn't going to show up on YouTube, because it's audio only....just sayin'. I think the larger of the two files is 7 mg -- not very big at all.

PM me; if you can get more specific on the problems you're having, maybe we can help you. Are you on dial up?

no I am not on Dial up

but another friend of mine on the AI site has a similar problem. One of the girls there use to set up stuff for us on youtube or sendspace (now she is in college & doesn't have enough time). Yes, I knew it was just audio & I just meant I usually wait for Clays' clips (concerts, ect..) to go on youtube.

Sounds to me like you are trying to stream it, rather than download it.

no clue what that means sorry

ETA

I read now David A. is the only idol runner up with a label

Blake was dropped very fast

Good Morning Everyone,

12 Days, 2 hours until Daylight Saving Time occurs in the United Sates; 33 Days until The European Union changes 1 hour and begins Summer Time...this occurs at 1:00 a.m. Universal Time (Greenwich Mean Time) the last Sunday in March!

:yahoo:

I know this is going to seem very picky but there are a couple of things. In the the US, DST will start at 2:00 am on March 8 in your local timezone. I think 7:23 am on February 23 is not 12 days and 2 hours away from DST, it's 12 days, 18 hours and 37 minutes. Also, unlike the EU which will implement it simultaneously the US will convert to DST at 2:00 am in the local time. Is the countdown for DST in Chicago, NYC, SF or Mecca/Raleigh?

Conversion date: Sunday, March 29, 2009

London - DST starts at 1:00 AM local standard time

Paris - DST starts at 2:00 AM local standard time

Athens - DST starts at 3:00 AM local standard time

Conversion date: Sunday, March 8, 2009

NYC - DST starts at 2:00 AM local standard time

Chicago - DST starts at 2:00 AM local standard time

San Francisco - DST starts at 2:00 AM local standard time

Hee, Houston, we have a problem! ;)

Streaming = using the left mouse button to click on something and just watch it once

Downloading = using the right mouse button to click on something and save it to your computer

On Youtube, you are streaming the video. If you click on a link to the Clackunlimited vault, you do not want to stream. You need to right click on the file, and choose "save as" so that it downloads to a particular folder on your computer. Then, you can play it from that folder as many times as you want. If you don't want it anymore, you can always delete it later.

Hee, Houston, we have a problem! ;)

Streaming = using the left mouse button to click on something and just watch it once

Downloading = using the right mouse button to click on something and save it to your computer

On Youtube, you are streaming the video. If you click on a link to the Clackunlimited vault, you do not want to stream. You need to right click on the file, and choose "save as" so that it downloads to a particular folder on your computer. Then, you can play it from that folder as many times as you want. If you don't want it anymore, you can always delete it later.

I never claimed to be one of the intelligent women on this site :)

is that why the few times I want there my computer was so slow the next day?

Hey Scarlet

why are you getting so technical? has nothing do with anything but I was born on February 23 at 7:30 so your post kind of hit me. Last year at this time I was on train coming home from seeing a musical in NY any guesses?

Hey Scarlet

why are you getting so technical? has nothing do with anything but I was born on February 23 at 7:30 so your post kind of hit me. Last year at this time I was on train coming home from seeing a musical in NY any guesses?

I'm sorry! :hugs-1: It was just one of those days. I hope yours went better. As a matter of fact, I hope you had a perfectly lovely day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

I think we saw the same show last year. *sigh! good times!*

:happybirthday05:

Like, whoa, a birthday? Neato!

Happy Birthday, Tribeca!!!

I have entirely too much fun with fonts and colors... hee hee.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :)

I almost kept it to myself but than I would missed all these cool graphics

ETA

Claylurker

David Cook was the winner of season 7

the article said David Archuleta was the only runner up with a contract

OK, I think I might have had a very vivid dream or something... Is there a montage somewhere out there of a bunch of Clay's glory notes? SOT, BOTW, DSIAFCD, Solitaire, FIEKY, and AIW all with the glory notes snipped out made into a video? I might be adding or forgetting a couple of songs--or, seeing as how I can't find it, did I make the whole thing up in my mind?

:shrug:

I feel kinda dumb...