# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

We ended up going to the last 2 shows yesterday. We were able to get front row seats for the matinee an hour before the show started as we hadnt planned on going to it and had no tickets. I was able to see Clay very clearly and what a treat that was. Watching him as the man in the chair enjoying the show was amazing. He is so into the musical before him. There were minor changes even between the evening and afternoon show. But I'm not even sure I could explain what they were. The parts he sings seemed different as was his voice. For the last performance I just had the feeling that he wanted to sing-often and loudly. But maybe that was wishful thinking.

We enjoyed eating dinner in Raleigh as they had a food truck festival on the main drag with tables and chairs set up outside. Good reasonable priced eating. We have no such things near us. Later we went to the Marriot for cofee and dessert which cost us twice as much as dinner.

Fun day.

fear, I'm so happy everything went well for you this past weekend. Front row seats are to die for!

The OFC has the anniversary clip for the week -- "Mack the Knife." LOVE.

deemer at CV posted this:

here I'm starting to put my pictures up on photobucket. I made an album called Drowsy Chaperone, the password is monkeymonkey and the link is:

http://s533.photobucket.com/user/claysdeem...wsy%20Chaperone

Some very nice pictures there!

Wow, it's like a clackapalooza....loving the Drowsy Chaperone clips! So today my car died in the middle of an intersection at rush hour. Argh! It's high time I started to think about a new car. This one isn't going to make it through another winter, that's for sure.

No, no, I haven't taken my old Cavalier out of this town in a couple of years. I don't trust it on highways! LOL We took my daughter's much newer Mazda to Raleigh (but even then, we had to get new tires prior to starting our journey).

ETA: I am wearing my Drowsy Chaperone t-shirt to work today. It makes me feel happy. It's finally warming up (after we had snow on Mother's Day!)

Sorry to hear about your car luckiest! I'm sure everything will work out...eventually. In the meantime, continue to bask in the glow that is North Carolina! I should have asked for someone to pick me up one of those shirts....

jratungol tweeted:

The #idol judges next season needs to be @adamlambert,@clayaiken and @KimberleyLocke! That'll get idol's ratings back up!@will_mendelson

KL Retweeted it thusly:

And then Clay replied:

But, who would be the nice one!?! ;-) RT @KimberleyLocke: @jratungol @adamlambert @clayaiken @will_mendelson #idol That would be amazing!!!

ETA: jr replied:

@clayaiken @KimberleyLocke@adamlambert @will_mendelsonhonestly, it would be Kimberley, I think. I've seen you on The Apprentice! ;)

BWAHAHAHA! Love this exchange!

Run, don't walk to download canfly's Drowsy Chaperone clack. It's stellar!

I agree! I watched the longest clip last night, and I'm thankful she included much of the actual stage, not just Clay, during many portions. Also...I never doubted Clay as an actor. That clip, though, really shows how skillful he is. My hope is that he can take acting as the next logical step for his career.

From The Office: Andy's Viral Video (from nbc.com)

Includes brief clips of Clay (and he speaks at the end). This was part of last night's finale episode.

And...of course...it's not available to Canadians. Sorry lucky...I'm sure someone will rip it soon.

I am on vacation for two weeks! I wish I could have used one to see the play, but that was a bad time, and I couldn't afford it anyway. (Gotta save money for the cruise in July...)

But today...Star Trek day! In IMAX 3D, no less!

Have a great day everyone!

Oh man, the new Star Trek movie is awesome! Lots of good stuff for us major fans, and I think those who aren't fans would enjoy it as well. Watching it in 3D at an iMax theater was really cool.

Tomorrow is a day when I get to chill for most of the day. Monday, even though I'm off, I'll be cleaning. I need to give my house a thorough cleaning!

Tomorrow's our moving day. I'm exhausted. Things aren't going so well but hopefully it will all get straightened out. We did sell the washer and drier today, which was a big relief. Moving is not for weaklings.

Looking forward to getting settled In to the new place.

Clay tweet

Spoiler alert!

@clayaiken: Proud 2 welcome my friend, @pennjillette 2 a club full of awesome people! U made season 5 proud. @MarleeMatlin @hollyrpeete #CelebApprentice

Good luck with jury duty merrieee! I've been close to being on an actual jury; the only thing that kept me out was that one of the cops involved in the case goes to church with me!

LOVE Clay's tweet from last night. I had it on my phone 3 times last night -- he rewrote it twice (ha ha!) in order to work the number "2" into it, which is simply genius.

So, today I'm not at work. I have several cleaning projects to deal with around the house. I think the first is my bedroom. Usually by now I've switched out the winter clothes to summer, but this year has been so cool, I'm finally getting around to it today.

Fear, good luck with the move! Make sure to take breaks and take care of yourself and your hubby!