# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

Thanks couchie. Our sale went fairly smoothly but the move was close to unbearable. New house has 10 foot ceilings and I don't know how to hang pictures. When I had my business I bought a ton of prints for my office and now I'm not sure how to group them on the walls. I should get a decorator but money is getting tight as we need a whole kitchen remodel. I hope Clay can sell his soon as the photos recently linked show a way too big house. The maintenance must be atrocious.

*high fives couchie*

Way to go on the weight loss! Keep it up girl, you can do it!

Fear, I would pretend your floor is one wall and lay your pictures out that way. Good luck with it!

You know, I'm kind of glad we have lives around here. *g* Clay will give us something to talk about when he's good and ready.

Reminder: many of us have our OFC memberships expire today. I renewed mine last week, but you may want to try to renew today. If you're planning on renewing, that is.... *g*

Quick question....my membership at OFC expires in July. Do I wait until the expirey date to renew or can I do it before that date? :cocktail: I can't remember what I did last year....hmmm...who am I kidding , I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning.

• Like 1

Happy weekend everyone. It's been on long crappy week. Thank god it's over. I was up until 3 last night finishing a work project just so I could have a weekend! My Alex graduated from elementary school yesterday. Finally I beat out her ultra rich auntie with the best gift. What's a hundred dollars when you have Chrstine Ha's cookbook in your hot little hands. She was so funny. She hugged it to her body and said she had been waiting for it for so long LOL. I'll have to post a picture later so ya'll can see how very much she has grown. On to middle schcool. But the most surprising wonderful thing happened yesterday. The owner of the company (well he was the owner before he sold it off to a multinational co) called me into hisoffice to to tell me that I was getting a 500 net bonus for my weight loss program because he was so inspired that I was doing it. And when I finish I'll get another $500. Better than that, he talked to some higher ups about having incentives for everyone in the company for similar challenges. Made my entire day.

Anyway, I decided to take today off and just enjoy it.

Thanks for the heads up about the fan club. I'll have to rejoin.

• Like 1

Way to go couchie! Sorry that you had to work so hard this week, but that reward for the weight loss program is awesome!

Congratulations Alex. Hmmmm...I might have to check out that cookbook..

AFAIK, I'm not going to be MIA anytime soon. I might take a walk when I get home.

(I just wanted to reply with using some abbreviations... *g*)

This week at work is going to be killer. It's performance appraisal time, and I've got at least one to give every day this week. Some are easy peasy, but I've got two, um, troublesome employees that I've got to give reviews on this year and I'm not looking forward to it.

Just checking in. So proud of you couchie for doing this weight loss program, and it's great to hear that your work place is getting behind you too. They are doing a health initiative here as well, with incentives. I think it's the way of the future (at least I hope so!)

Nothing much new with me, same old, work, kids, cats & dogs LOL. I will have to renew my OFC membership soon. Strange that they aren't sending out notifications.

Via Diane Bubel's Facebook, a picture of Clay with Diane's daughter Emma at her wedding:

Clay_and_Emma_zps1e21f771.jpg

I LOVE the bowtie, and think he looks wonderful. Congratulations to Emma and her new husband!

Found this on youtube this morning..uncut version of This is The Moment with introductions..a must see!

Oh no merrieeeee! I hope you feel better soon...please take it easy.

Just got finished watching Paul McCartney's appearance on "The Colbert Report" from Wednesday. Man, he's still got it.

Hope Clay is having fun...