# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

From twitter but cant bring the pic over. Help?

Saw @clayaiken in our Rome in a day tour from @DarkRomeTours. Too bad he didn't seem to be enjoying it as much as us. pic.twitter.com/OXKeddrxQC

Sorry I got this from CV.

I don't know what it is about that picture of him in Rome but I love, Love, LOVE it! New favorite picture. :)

I finally got a chance last night to watch him in The Drowsy Chaperone. He was so good!! I lament not being able to go but thankful it was preserved for those of us who couldn't. It makes me want to see him have more acting roles, he's got so much talent!

• Like 1

I know her life has changed a whole lot, and she doesn't follow Clay much anymore, but I want to give a birthday shout out to Ansa. She's the one who suggested to couchie that a message board should be added to FCA, and boy, am I glad she did. While we are quiet now, this place is also one of refuge, and I think I'd be pretty lost (or my blood pressure would be sky high) if I was anywhere else in Clayland. Happy birthday Ansa!

• Like 1