#2 - Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!

Ansamcw

Hee...I really haven;t looked at the new pictures that closely...but I gotta put my 2 cents worth....

Hair...the only hair that I hated was the rooster hair...but the hair in these pictures are good..

The booty shot is funny...

and the socks...its funny how such a small piece of jeans caught in the picture got a lot of people going... :D

I leave the country for a little while...and y'all go to heck! I'm quite certain it was VITALLY important for Clay to strip to his skivvies (if he any had any on to begin with - unlike t-shirts, those seem to be optional) - he was being helpful - just like when I was checking to make sure he's was dressing properly during the JBT behind that not exactly solid wall of clothes....

Britain is frickin' expensive, people! And it seems to be full of American stuff and charming British dudes who are all the same shade as Clay. Cie la vie...but off to Rome I go tomorrow...explain to Clay that I'm like 6 or 7 hours ahead and need to get to an internet cafe to catch up with stuff...tell him to PM me next time!

So, the World Dominatrix is out of the country, wreaking heartache and devastation across Europe. Does that mean that the lowly subminions are free to go wild? Not that anyone I know would do that. ;) Happy stiletto shopping in Italy, KAndre. Not a thing is going on here. Really.

Except maybe for this wild Banana rave:

:nanaonacid::nanalove::nanaonacid::nanalove::nanaonacid:

Edited by bottlecap

I have to say that I love his little thingie

couchie I just HAVE to believe you fed that line for the sole purpose of drawing me out of my overworked-induced stupor to smut on it.

Then again... <_<

That one's just too danged easy, ain't it?

I have to say that I love his little thingie with the multicolored socks and hope he just continues to do it.  Is that his new safety blanket?

I think this is great as well -- love that he's found a way to show his quirky personality without being so forward about it...

OTOH...when you break it down this way, as only muskifest can do...

I have to say that I love his little thingie

...I just have to say that I so do too...and I'm not even a Waldo watcher. :P

KAndre, I hope you are having a wonderfully blingy time in England and Rome and all those European places. I can see it now...the latest addition to her arsenal will be this.

couchie -- I can be bought out as a minion. Just sayin'.

I so hope the press release comes out today for the new album. But you know...the more I have to wait, the more Zen I've become. Carly Simon said it so well...anticipation.

I think the sock thing is to distract his fans from spending so much time discussing other thingies, not all so little.

Pins, is now the time to think about a 2006 board pin? I really don't have a thing for different entertainment pins, but have decided to collect only board pins and mostly from boards I know and frequent. Of course, it might be prudent to wait for the album announcement, but just thought I would introduce a little thought, so go along with the little thingie.

Well we are always open to suggestions.. 2006 board pin will be great and anybody who has any ideas can just PM me...

just remember our guidelines about Clay's trademarks....and I really don;t want to go over 4 or 5 dollars per pin so we don;t want a low limit..if anyone wants to submit designs or suggestions just pm me or post on the pin threads...

It would be good to have pins to trade for the CD release parties too...

Well, I'm back to having regular computer access (What, am I supposed to actually do work at work?), but it doesn't seem like any official news will be forthcoming this week, at least not so far. <_<

The AI5'ers as a group certainly sucked on the contemporary songs last night. I would like to imagine the Dread Lord Davis wetting his custom-tailored Armani suits over the thought of trying to record an album with one of those losers, but that would assume the man still experiences human emotions. Ah, Clive, I kid, I kid. :P Good thing you've got that CD coming from that red-headed kid whose a proven multiplatinum seller, huh? ;)

I honestly think that a contemporary night is a huge catch 22 for AI contestants....

you want to sing popular songs that people will like and remember but you run the risk of being compared unfavorably to the original. Which really is quite unfair because the original that they are compared to is recorded not live performance. Like I have seen Christina A and Kelly and Alicia Keyes butcher their own songs live...so now these contestnats try to sing it better when the songs were custom made for these artist. I remember Clay said that he always avoided singing really popular songs for this very reason.

Then for others that tried to avoid this...they choose songs that are not too popular and end up boring the audience instead...like Kellie and Taylor's choice. One thing they could do of course is to give it a new spin...but you risk alienating people that love the original and hate the new arrangement...this was what happened to Elliott...I personally didn't like the arrangement.

So Clay content...

AI just can't avoid mentioning him...you hear his name more often that Kelly.

I'm so out of it.(shutup) In a hotel room in Minneapolis on the eve of a big meeting that I'm in charge of...and it's an important one in terms of how I will be 'assessed' by my peers and employer...

And I just want to come here and on EAYOR and CV and just read and write about Clay Aiken.

It's a sickness. Truly.

I missed the whole AI thing last night---working late. But I saw the download of the Clay comments. Uh....huh? :blink:

I THINK I understood what Simon was talking about, but after that...I was lost.

WTF was Paula trying to communicate?

and WTF did Ryan's comment mean?

I honestly don't have a clue....oy.

Ok...send positive thoughts my way, folks...Let's hope everything runs smoothly tomorrow (That's the really complicated day logistically. If that goes well, the other four days are a piece of cake.)

Y'all know what I just love about Italy? They totally understand that world domination thing while being really charming. Couchie, you can come to Italy with me next time but keep in mind I will be returning and I kept track of all my minions. Mainly because I need someone to carry my suitcases. I cannot believe I had to buy 2 suitcases in Italy! Because they have great stuff! At cheap prices! And according to the salespeople, I look bellisema in it! Which I assume is good!

I am sending positive thoughts even though I have no idea what time it is any more.

Paris tomorrow!

Ciao!

(Must hide jealousy over KAndre's European Adventure / World Domination Field Trip. :glare: )

muskifest - good luck with your meetings. As for Paula, don't even try to interpret what she is saying. It's all "Purple Monkey Dishwasher", and then she sees Ace and loses what little control she had over her bodily functions. I hope the producers will have the foresight to slip Paula an XXXL valium when Ace gets eliminated.

So, how 'bout that performance by Shakira on the AI results show last night? :blink: That was, um, something else, huh? Although I was glad to see a "live" band, because if the runner-up from Season 2 should happen to appear, maybe he could bring his own band. And maybe he would, you know, actually sing live instead of lip-synching. Also, I wouldn't be totally adverse to seeing him do a little ass-shaking..... B)

Hee...the Shakira performance...well that was different.

Muskifest goodluck!!!!

Kandre...I hope you have some pictures of your Bellisima self to share with us!!!

2 suitcases? WOW and you haven;t even hit Paris yet!

Well I don't know what it means but it seems like the june 20 CD release date may not be that official yet since it was taken out of the RCA site...

I guess Clay was right...no decision yet...who knows it might be earlier!

so on to the rollercoaster again!!!!

Hee. Somebody got their ass soundly kicked, I bet. Anybody want to take care of letting those all so reliable gossip / blog sites know the latest update? (Kidding!)

From RCA Records.com

03.30.06 - Attention Clay Aiken Fans, a non-confirmed release date for Clay Aiken's upcoming LP was accidentally posted this past weekend due to an internal mis-communication. Clay is currently in a studio working hard on his pending album. Title and release date are TBD. Sorry for the confusion!

This is cracking me up. The blurb has since been slightly edited and now reads:

03.30.06 - Attention Clay Aiken Fans, an unconfirmed target release date for Clay Aiken's upcoming LP was accidentally posted on this site over the weekend. Clay is currently in a studio working hard on his new album. Title and release date are TBD. Sorry for the confusion!

Just issue the damn press release already, and stop with the chain-jerking already. PPPPFFFFFTTTT!

Edited by bottlecap

AWWW...its a good thing they are resposnsive to the ridiculous gossip items that this was RCA dropping Clay.

sad though...does this mean it won;t be our bday gift...sniff.

So has Clay decided to do his own press releases? From the number of quick edits; looks like it. Clay, doll: I swear you cann let someone else look over it before hitting submit.

and I think I got papal approval for my WD plans - a successful trip all the way around - except I need a trqnscriptionist in Frqnce becquse this frickin keyboqrd is killing me!

Crap, you just know KAndre's gonna want somebody to paint a big fresco of her on the ceiling of World Domination headquarters when she gets back from Europe. I can see it now: KAndre as the God figure reaching out to touch Adam, who will look suspiciously like a certain singer from NC......

ETA: Sorta like this picture...

Edited by bottlecap

Crap, you just know KAndre's gonna want somebody to paint a big fresco of her on the ceiling of World Domination headquarters when she gets back from Europe.  I can see it now:  KAndre as the God figure reaching out to touch Adam, who will look suspiciously like a certain singer from NC......

ETA:  Sorta like this picture...

Bwah I can totally see that!!!

Kandre I love how all your letter a's are q's...your posts look so exotic... :D

This is not DJS - just a ahem visitor entertaining herself. Dropped by to say hi.

Looks like K'Andre is having a lot of fun traveling - she sure can keep in touch looks at the fancy typing admiringly

BottLecap[\b] is keeping us up on the news (although she did not come to the AI party last week anf I had no one to talk to because everyone one else was late)

So What'sup?

I can't log in as myself, for some reason it says I don't exist. Must be something weird - should have taken a list of my passwords with me instead of relying on the ocmputer to eter them. I can't even access my e-mail here sigh