FUTURE SEX/LOVE SOUNDS

-- 3 KENNY CHESNEY SBMG NASHVILLE/BNA 59,985

LIVE THOSE SONGS AGAIN

-- 4 FERGIE A&M/INTERSCOPE 46,686

THE DUTCHESS

2 5 JOHN MAYER AWARE/COLUMBIA/CRG 36,463

CONTINUUM

Edited by bottlecap

KAndre, BABE (I'm trying not to DUDE so much), aren't you supposed to be on your way to LA or something?

Not that the minions are planning a kegger while you're away or anything. Shhh, she's not gone yet, look busy...

Edited by bottlecap

KAndre honey...have a wonderful time at Kimmel! I'll be looking for you in the audience.

couchie, you have a wonderful time too...and try to keep KAndre in check, OK? *g*

Did someone say beer?

Hey, look over there...aren't those pretty HDD numbers?!?!? :blink:

Edited by ldyjocelyn

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE yeah Kimmel!!!! and M&G...wow I think we will be getting some fun recaps and maybe a great blog about this from our FCA representatives...

HAVE FUN LADIES!!!!

and I did love the Clay mention in Studio 60...it was a pleasant surprise...

OK...Bring on HDD...

Looks like HDD sales numbers typically start back up around 10:30am EST - right when I am scheduled to be in the middle of a conference call. Lucky, I can have my phone on mute and can hopefully still monitor the situation. <_<

I hope Clay is fully recovered and can meet all of his obligations today. I'm assuming since Clay's afternoon is occupied with the CD signing, he won't have time to pre-record any skits or whatnot with Jimmy Kimmel. I can't wait, though, to see Clay and Jimmy interact, 'cause they are always very funny together. Fingers crossed for at least two songs... and maybe some sightings of people I "know" in the audience. :lol:

Come on now, I am just off to start my doggie day - Holly missed me while I was gone and it has been non-stop bugging me since I got home - I think I may take away her balls, unlike the way you take away male dogs, I just pick hers up off the floor and put them in a toy box.

I am anti- HDD. I am getting very aware how much men are threatened by women lately and these reviews just seem to emphasize it. I think this country seriously needs guys to grow up - Hmm, waybe that is just one more reason to love Clay. He actually likes women, unlike these homophobic male reviewers - they don't like women and they are not attracted to men - such a quandry for them.

Edited by playbiller

CHART DATE: 09/25/2006

LAST UPDATE: 09/26/2006 07:00:34

NOW IN: 54.83%

LW TW artist / album label power index

-- 1 CLAY AIKEN RCA LABEL GROUP 144,327

A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS

1 2 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE JIVE/ZLG 132,074

FUTURE SEX/LOVE SOUNDS

-- 3 FERGIE A&M/INTERSCOPE 103,657

THE DUTCHESS

-- 4 KENNY CHESNEY SBMG NASHVILLE/BNA 102,700

LIVE THOSE SONGS AGAIN

3 5 BEYONCE COLUMBIA/CRG 63,205

B'DAY

One of the CV members just reported in from the CD siging line. She reported there were a thousand people in line ( :o ) and that they might start letting people in early. Holy Cow!!!! I hope Clay can get through that many signatures... Were any of our FCA'ers going to try for an autograph?

:wub::wub:CLAY :wub::wub:

WOW...I love how that sounds...do you think he will have writers cramp???

CHART DATE: 09/25/2006

LAST UPDATE: 09/26/2006 08:10:50

NOW IN: 56.77%

LW TW artist / album label power index

-- 1 CLAY AIKEN RCA LABEL GROUP 157,671

A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS

1 2 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE JIVE/ZLG 152,359

FUTURE SEX/LOVE SOUNDS

-- 3 FERGIE A&M/INTERSCOPE 114,900

THE DUTCHESS

-- 4 KENNY CHESNEY SBMG NASHVILLE/BNA 111,416

LIVE THOSE SONGS AGAIN

2 5 JOHN MAYER AWARE/COLUMBIA/CRG 90,710

CONTINUUM

its getting close...but Dudley did say that she expected this particular update to heavily favor JT and JM...