#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

The bolded part made me lol but the fact is what she said is true.  And I personally don't think screaming in the middle of a quiet song could be called spontaneous.  I think it's planned & is definitely done then so Clay will hear it.  I would love to blame it on the tweenies but those voices on the clack sure don't sound like tweenies to me!

Me neither. Oh sure, I think there are some teenagers that are doing it, to try and get the attention of Clay...but I also think much of it is their parents, ALSO trying to get the attention of Clay. I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen, although I can't remember specific incidents.

My friend ebird said in a post elsewhere (and sorry, I'm just going to paraphrase here) that Clay NEEDS to "get in the zone" when doing a song like Mandy or ICMYLM. If he wants to create the scene, the right mood, there's some prep work first. Our role is to prep as well...by allowing ourselves to become enraptured by Clay. IMO, that really doesn't involve screaming.

While we're at it...not only is the screaming I love yous in the middle of songs inappropriate...but I wish folks who have seen the concert 6 times would not STEP ON CLAY'S LINES.  What you are doing is spoiling it for people who are seeing the concert for the first time.  If you have to listen to him say he's the best thing about 1970s so what...just let him get the joke out for the people who haven't heard it.

It is not just teenies and non internet folks doing this. IT IS US and we need to police ourselves and just stop it so that everyone can enjoy the show.

Honestly this bolded part upsets me even more than inappropriate screaming. I do think the majority of Clay fans that travel to several concerts have long past their tweenies years behind and what they are doing it SOOOOO disrespectful to Clay & all the fans who don't live on the internet & see Clay's shows umpteen times. I believe most people found the jokes funny (or at least amusing) the first time we heard them. It's almost like the fans become hecklers when they yell out Clay's lines.

I know his routines by heart right now because of the clack I've seen. Does this mean I'm going to yell out his lines for him? No. I may mumble them to myself, but I surely am not going to spoil the mood for the rest of the concert goers. Clay MUST do this show as if every person in a seat is seeing the show for the first time (and probably only time). The people who interject their comments are ruining the mood. Also, when they do this...they might miss a new spontaneous comment from Clay.

*sharpens stilletto heels for the first concert goer I see who does this*

Peeing on a carpet in the middle of a hostess' floor might be considered spontaneous too - I don't want them to do it. I'm sure they don't go there for the sole intent of ruining a song for strangers, whether there or not. But they are. AND THAT'S NOT RIGHT. And I think if you are old enough to attend a frickin' concert, you're old enough to observe some common courtesy. Just because some behavoir is "typical", still doesn't make it RIGHT.
The bolded part made me lol but the fact is what she said is true. And I personally don't think screaming in the middle of a quiet song could be called spontaneous. I think it's planned & is definitely done then so Clay will hear it. I would love to blame it on the tweenies but those voices on the clack sure don't sound like tweenies to me!

While we're at it...not only is the screaming I love yous in the middle of songs inappropriate...but I wish folks who have seen the concert 6 times would not STEP ON CLAY'S LINES.  What you are doing is spoiling it for people who are seeing the concert for the first time.  If you have to listen to him say he's the best thing about 1970s so what...just let him get the joke out for the people who haven't heard it.

It is not just teenies and non internet folks doing this. IT IS US and we need to police ourselves and just stop it so that everyone can enjoy the show.

Honestly this bolded part upsets me even more than inappropriate screaming. I do think the majority of Clay fans that travel to several concerts have long past their tweenies years behind and what they are doing it SOOOOO disrespectful to Clay & all the fans who don't live on the internet & see Clay's shows umpteen times. I believe most people found the jokes funny (or at least amusing) the first time we heard them. It's almost like the fans become hecklers when they yell out Clay's lines.

Bottlecap...interesting observation about the djs. I do think that this is the reason why djs get so hateful to Clayfans at times. How frustrating is it for them when they can't paly someones music and people are continually asking for it and cursing them out for not playing it......I'm sure that happens. I think that is why they end up saying all kinds of things to fans just to shut them up because they really can't do anything about the radio play. All they can do is say the usual lines and when fans don;t get it they start getting on Clay's case. Truly...I hope the radio industry start smarting up and just let the music flow naturally and not let the almighty dollar direct this.

as for KAndre campaign...I love it. I really think Clay gets affected by these screaming...listen to the quality of his singing in Greenville where people were realtively quiet and Cary...where there was a lot of intrusion...Greenville was sublime...his voice was flowing effortlessly . On the times there are screamers I feel he gets more strained and tends to over sing this song. So I do hope we all just give each other and Clay RESPECT and STFU!!!!

Quick question, do y'all think calling someone (not necessarily a poster but if the shoe fits) "L'il Miss Psycho Howler Monkey" is breaching the TOU at OFC?

So Clay went off script tonight and had some hijinks. I know that bothers some people - a lot. Me, not so much. I can't wait to see the clack from a show that was a bit different. But then again I'm going to five shows so I know I"ll get it every way I want it. Hmmm... well you know what i mean.

But from what I heard his voice sounded fabulous tonight, beautiful in fact.

WORD Couchie...yeah the people tonight didn't get super hot Clay and Angela grinding but they got spontaneous Clay...funny, incredibly witty Clay. Based on the MP3...which I will put up in the FCA wolftrap page...the audience was right with Clay all the way...they were having fun.

I love WDC but it sometimes disturbs me that people put so much emphasis on it...on the "sexy" aspect of it that they forget...Clay is not about that...he is about the music. Yes he wants to stretch himself as a performer but he is not after the sex symbol title. He has said so over and over again. He never claims to be sexy...so when he becomes goofy at times...I don't find that dissonant with his image at all. That is just so CLAY!

The ordinary ticket buyer didn't go to the concert to be titillated...they went there to listen to him sing because that is what they expect. They got their moneys worth and more IMO. I hope they didn't miss the grinding since WDC had marvelous vocals. They may have felt...what the heck is going on...but Clay's funny explanation somehow makes the audience in on the joke.

Now for the internet fans that went to the show to get a specific reaction from that number...sorry they got disappointed. But as a singer I think Clay;s number one responsibility is to give us the best vocals he can...and I hope that they were able to at least enjoy that.

I love the whole crew I love watching them have fun and I love how CLay is trying to make the audience a part of that big happy family. I hope they never lose that spontaneity.

WORD Couchie...yeah the people tonight didn't get super hot Clay and Angela grinding but they got spontaneous Clay...funny, incredibly witty Clay. Based on the MP3...which I will put up in the FCA wolftrap page...the audience was right with Clay all the way...they were having fun.

I love WDC but it sometimes disturbs me that people put so much emphasis on it...on the "sexy"  aspect of it that they forget...Clay is not about that...he is about the music. Yes he wants to stretch himself as a performer but he is not after the sex symbol title. He has said so over and over again. He never claims to be sexy...so when he becomes goofy at times...I don't find that dissonant with his image at all. That is just so CLAY!

The ordinary ticket buyer didn't go to the concert to be titillated...they went there to listen to him sing because that is what they expect. They got their moneys worth and more IMO.  I hope they didn't miss the grinding since WDC had marvelous vocals. They may have felt...what the heck is going on...but Clay's funny explanation somehow makes the audience in on the joke.

Now for the internet fans that went to the show to get a specific reaction from that number...sorry they got disappointed. But as a singer I think Clay;s number one responsibility is to give us the best vocals he can...and I hope that they were able to at least enjoy that.

I love the whole crew I love watching them have fun and I love how CLay is trying to make the audience a part of that big happy family. I hope they never lose that spontaneity.

ME TOO! But that thread was fun while it lasted! ;)

Just a little reminder that we do have a ticket list here. Contact the seller directly (via PM) if you're interested in tickets. Let me know if you have tickets to sell (all the directions are in the thread).

Topic? It's pretty hot here. I wouldn't mind Clay chasing me around with ice!

You, know, maybe I would have felt differently if I had been there. But when I watch the 2 clips I've seen, (90s CTT, and WDC), I don't see terrible, disrupted the concert type behavior. There were only a couple of very brief spots where Clay couldn't stop himself from laughing (I'm not sure how is he able to continue singing myself) Before watching this Clack from last nights concert. Some of those clips of Sugar Sugar, and Happy Together, are among my favorites. Maybe I just have a weird sence of humor.

I kinda like Clay getting goofy every once in a while. I wasn't at WT, but I think the ice thing would have been fun to watch. Who wouldnt want to have an ice fight with Clay?

As for WDC, whether it is sexy one night or goofy the next, I have to say I was a little disappointed in the choice of WDC. I was hoping for something new, not a rehashed song (and dancing) from the IT tour. I love Clay and I enjoy whatever he sings, but I would have preferred something different from the 80s, especially since there was so much great 80s music for him to choose from. ANd thats all I will say about WDC.

9 more days till Indy!!! B)

I kinda like Clay getting goofy every once in a while.  I wasn't at WT, but I think the ice thing would have been fun to watch.  Who wouldnt want to have an ice fight with Clay?

I personally LOVE Goofy Clay. It's what makes him so adorable to me. That, and the chameleon factor that works with him. He's such an enigma, and I find that fascinating. I haven't seen the WDC from last night, but it sounds like it was fun!

As for WDC, whether it is sexy one night or goofy the next, I have to say I was a little disappointed in the choice of WDC.  I was hoping for something new, not a rehashed song (and dancing) from the IT tour.  I love Clay and I enjoy whatever he sings, but I would have preferred something different from the 80s, especially since there was so much great 80s music for him to choose from.  ANd thats all I will say about WDC.

I have a theory about this. With all the music that's being sung for this show, I'm wondering if he stuck this in because he already learned it a year ago. If you take a look at the set list, there's many songs he's sung before (GBOF and WDC for example) or was at least familiar with from his AI days (the BeeGees stuff, ANL). My theory is that he threw in some songs he hasn't sung in a while but was familiar with because he had SO many other lyrics to learn! JMO, of course.

9 more days till Indy!!!  B)

Yay! I'm counting the days myself!

ldyjocelyn, I agree with you concerning the reason for putting WDC on this concert set list. It was just another song that he didn't have to learn. I don't mind it being in this show, I love the way he sings it, even goofing off he sings it better that just about anyone else could. See, I wouldn't even mind if he just came on the stage and sang the song with no dancing or choreography at all, well maybe a few of his own moves. It was one of my favorites for the IT, and while I enjoyed the dancing with Angela, it's not all of what makes that performance for me. I also enjoy the humor of Clay's shows and think it is another thing that makes him stand out from the rest.

Buzztechie, I also understand where your coming from on wanting a different song from Clay, I don't think I will live long enough for Clay to sing everything I'd like to hear from him, but this concert sure is a good start.

As for WDC, whether it is sexy one night or goofy the next, I have to say I was a little disappointed in the choice of WDC.  I was hoping for something new, not a rehashed song (and dancing) from the IT tour.  I love Clay and I enjoy whatever he sings, but I would have preferred something different from the 80s, especially since there was so much great 80s music for him to choose from.  ANd thats all I will say about WDC.

I have a theory about this. With all the music that's being sung for this show, I'm wondering if he stuck this in because he already learned it a year ago. If you take a look at the set list, there's many songs he's sung before (GBOF and WDC for example) or was at least familiar with from his AI days (the BeeGees stuff, ANL). My theory is that he threw in some songs he hasn't sung in a while but was familiar with because he had SO many other lyrics to learn! JMO, of course.

I honestly think that is exactly why he included WDC. One less song to learn & learn new choreography for. Personally I suspect if he had not messed with WDC last night but left in all the rest you wouldn't be hearing any complaints today.

This may not be politically correct but I think it's because Clay took the smoke out of WDC that most people are upset & they are just complaining about all of the antics as being unprofessional. I watched the clip & there is no chasing Angela all over the stage with the ice. He calls her back & she comes to him for the dance. Then they try to get the ice down each others clothes. So describing it as chasing her around the stage makes it sound much more juvenile than it was. Personally, while I'm not a fan fic reader AT ALL, I sure see a story line unfolding between Clay & Angela & that is a whole lot hotter than a choreographed dance.

Oh, and Clay singing on Angela's lap >>>humina, humina (tm ShelleyC)

ITA...about WDC I do think its practicality as ldyjocelyn said...I also think its his way of telling the fans that he does not get dictated to...I am thinking of all the speculation that YWT was in response to the fans that got aupset with WDC. By doing WDC again he proves that he is not afraid of doing it...he is not uncomfortable bringing the sexy...so when he does sing the occassional Christian song it is also because he is moved to do so and not because his mama got upset or that he is succumbing to pressure. I think that is why he added the snark of the choir boy beginning, it makes fun of the conflicting imagery of a sexy Christian that he is. I think he is trying to break stereotypes. I also think it is a great song and he sounds incredible on it and a perfect fit to the theme. Its a very layered performance I think.

I don't agree that he is being goofy because he is uncomfortable about being sexy. I think he is goofy because of some back story we are not privy to. I watched the video and he was not trying to put the ice in a juvenile way...it was all very sensual.

ITA Diamondjake...I don't think the issue is professionalism...this kind of antics is not unusual in a Clay Aiken concert anyway. We should be used to this by now. If he did this during any other song I don't think the outcry would be so much. But it is WDC and unfortunately, once again this number is becoming too much of a focal point for many fans. Its about what they didn't get from the number instead of what it made Clay look to the audience that is the crux of the problem IMO.

Audience Clay in Aiken's hands...

Msnbc article

Audience is clay in Aiken’s hands

Singer won second place on ‘Idol,’ but first place with fans

Jeff Christensen / AP file

Former "American Idol" runnerup Clay Aiken performs on ABC's "Good Morning America" summer concert series in New York's Bryant Park, Friday, July 29, 2005. (AP Photo/Jeff Christensen)

COMMENTARY

By Andy Dehnart

MSNBC contributor

Updated: 6:23 p.m. ET Aug. 9, 2005

Less than a week after kicking off his 25-city “Jukebox Tour,” Clay Aiken performed in Greenville, South Carolina. After performing an energetic review of hits from the ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s, and ‘90s, he concluded with a few original songs, including “When You Say You Love Me,” which was on his first album, “Measure of a Man.”

As he began to sing, he stumbled, arriving at the wrong words at the wrong time. The music kept playing but Clay turned to the singers on stage with him and said, “That’s the third night in a row!” He laughed. “I don’t know the words to this song!” Then Clay pretended to sulk off stage, letting one of his back-up singers take over, but he quickly came back to give it another try.

Then, in the front of the Peace Center’s auditorium, near stage left, a fan held up a sign. But she wasn’t proclaiming her love for Clay; instead, she was offering assistance. “Are those the cue cards for that song?” he asked, walking over toward her. In her hands were, in fact, homemade cue cards with the lyrics to “When You Say You Love Me.” Having known of his tendency on this barely week-old tour to have trouble with the song, someone had constructed cue cards to help him out and passed them to the front of the auditorium. His fans knew he was going to mess up before he did.

Story continues below ↓ advertisement

“Although I feel completely, miserably embarrassed, I’m going to try to continue, if that’s okay,” Clay said. Then he asked, with mock incredulity, “How do you know I’m going to do the same ones I did last night?”

That’s a good question, but there’s an easy answer: Clay Aiken may have been the runner-up on “American Idol 2,” but two years after he lost that competition, he has become the single most successful and popular reality TV show contestant ever. No other reality TV stars—and few stars of any other origin—have managed to build a fan base like that at the Peace Center last Wednesday. Other reality show participants have recognizable names (such as Omarosa, Richard Hatch), and others have gone on to successful careers (like Clay’s “Idol” predecessor Kelly Clarkson, for example), but Clay has an audience like no other.

Even though Clay lost “Idol,” he easily outsold winner Ruben Studdard in both singles and albums, and his debut record landed at number one upon its release. His fans are obsessively devoted to both Clay and his art, going online to discuss his music and his charity work (as a UNICEF ambassador, among other things).

There’s even a Clay Aiken credit card, which can be used to buy everything from a Clay Aiken bucket hat to a Clay Aiken thong.

Play that not-so-funky music, skinny white boy

Why exactly is this “skinny white boy,” as Clay described himself in Greenville, such a sensation? I went to Greenville to try to find out. What has inspired the rabid devotion that characterizes Claymates, as his fans are known? What sort of performance causes fans to attend concert after concert on the same tour?

Although a single concert just skims the surface of the phenomenon, from the moment Clay strutted out on-stage arm-in-arm with his back-up singers, the audience was, well, clay in Clay’s hands.

Before the concert began, I asked a fan sitting in front of me to explain, in a sentence, why so many people loved Clay Aiken. “We came for the music, but we stayed for the man,” she said.

This enthusiasm for both Clay and his art didn’t subside the entire evening. Throughout the two-and-a-half-hour show, the audience stood up (during the fast songs) and sat down (when Clay was telling a story or singing a slower song). Waves of energy rippled throughout the auditorium as he performed medleys of well-known hits from the past half-century, more than capably tackling covers of songs by everyone from Elvis to Prince.

As Clay moved on stage, camera flashes strobed constantly, and tiny images of the stage were visible on dozens of video cameras’ view screens. Some fans stood with cell phones open, broadcasting the concert to others around the country, who transcribed it online for the benefit of other fans. The audience cheered wildly when Clay accompanied himself on piano, because, someone quickly told me, he was just learning to play.

Everyone who’s heard him knows that Clay can sing. But on stage, Clay is also energetic, humble, and awkward. He mixes self-depreciation with a dose of pretend, over-exaggerated ego, and genuinely appears to be having a great time interacting with his audience and his band. Far more experienced performers would have been thrown off after forgetting words to a song, but it didn’t really phase Clay at all; in fact, he embraced it. His personality and persona are as much a part of his performance as his music.

Story continues below ↓ advertisement

During the performance, Angela Fisher and Quiana Parler sang back-up for him throughout the evening, but the phrase “back-up singer” doesn’t really apply to either one. Clay literally shared the stage with them, as they performed their own solos as he stepped aside.

His gawkiness is especially endearing. Clay may be able to sing exceptionally well, but his on-stage talent drops off rapidly after that. Primarily, he dances like a wooden puppet on a stick.

But every time he’d awkwardly attempt a dance move, or just attempt to move a body part, screams would ripple through the crowd. And he played along, giving them more of what they wanted.

Watching Clay and his audience interact was revealing, but in many ways, the concert seems to be just the public side of his popularity. Fans gather online and in person, and have two and a half years of history with Clay; I don't know if I'll ever fully be able to see the Clay phenomenon in exactly the same way they do. But the performance made it clear that, in this era of manufactured pop, where top-40 music is constructed for the benefit of the audience by marketers and radio station conglomerates, Clay Aiken's fans believe they have found something real. That's ironic since Clay Aiken, the phenomenon, was born of "American Idol," which, with its narrow focus and snap judgments, is a televised look inside the machine that produces our entertainers.

At the same time, Clay’s fans were introduced to him and his music and saw him work his way up throughout the competition. His talent and his personality are genuine, or at least appear to be, because we’ve watched him grow along the way. Clay Aiken may be a product of the "American Idol" factory, but to some degree, what went in is what came out, and that’s just the way his fans like it.

Andy Dehnart is a writer and teacher who publishes reality blurred, a daily summary of reality TV news.

I love it when people take the time to write an interesting review. THanks for posting.

On the other subject of WDC, I agree with the posters here who like the spontaneity of his performances. THat's what makes him so interesting to me. It was only a few of the same people on the OFC who didn't like the ice - but then they don't like anything...Can I say that here? I'm so sick of all that self-centered complaining.

Well, I'll say this, that review by Andy Dehnart, looks awfully good compared to the hatchet job the Washington Post just did on him. I don't know how to bring it over but it is posted at Clayversity. My opinion on this article is that the hijinks at the Wolf Trap concert had nothing to do with his review, it does look like he didn't get the joke, and almost makes it sound like Clay was claiming sexual harassment by Angela. Arrrrgggg.

Edited by atinal

Well, I'll say this, that review by Andy Dehnart, looks awfully good compared to the hatchet job the Washington Post just did on him.  I don't know how to bring it over but it is posted at Clayversity.  My opinion on this article is that the hijinks at the Wolf Trap concert had nothing to do with his review, it does look like he didn't get the joke, and almost makes it sound like Clay was claiming sexual harassment by Angela.  Arrrrgggg.

Thanks for letting me know...yeah its the typical review I expected. This guy would never admit that he found something like the jukebox tour entertaining. At least he acknowledged how much fun people had and that he does have a good voice. And yes, too cool for school guys that guys will never get the joke. I actually don;t think its as bad as it could be but these guys don't matter anyway. I think the great reception he got from the audience is more important this guy didn;t say anything new so he really won;t hurt Clay IMO.

Aiken, Lounging at Wolf Trap

Washington Post

Who says girls love bad boys? Certainly not the women who filled Wolf Trap on Monday -- paying ticket prices higher than for any other pop, rock or country singer scheduled to appear at the amphitheater this season. They love Clay Aiken.

And while his voice is polished and he moves about the stage quite comfortably, there's nothing about his new road show, tabbed "The Jukebox Tour," that will convert the nonbelievers, those who didn't cheer when he finished second in the 2003 season of "American Idol," nor swoon when his first post-"Idol" single and two full-length CDs hit No. 1.

Aiken put on the sort of show a wedding singer might if given a big budget. The set list was made up of two hours of really famous cover songs -- it included the longest Elvis medley seen outside of a Las Vegas lounge -- capped off by a handful of tunes from his own, thin discography. Tunes from the Beatles ("Can't Buy Me Love"), Frankie Valli ("December 1963") and Ricky Martin ("Livin' la Vida Loca") were broken up by decade and delivered chronologically from oldest to newest.

Aiken, in between period-specific costume changes, sang mainly abridged versions. One of the few songs that the singer, fronting a seven-piece combo, didn't give short shrift to was "Mandy," the pop gem from Barry Manilow, a founding father of the asexual heartthrob realm that Aiken now rules.

As a good wedding singer would, Aiken had the crowd dancing and singing along with every familiar tune. And just as "Idol" contestants get caught up in nonmusical subplots as the season goes on, Aiken let the fans in on a behind-the-tour soap opera. He alluded to romantic and sexual advances a backup singer, Angela Fisher, had been making toward him, then made a big point of telling her to back off, and bragging with an odd cackle that he'd "shot her down!"

-- Dave McKenna

Yep, that Washington Post review would have read the exact same way regardless of the hijinks. I expected this kind of review for the JBT and honestly had been surprised that we haven't seen more like it. I think most Clay fans agreed that this tour was not going to bring Clay 'industry cred' because he was doing a concert of covers instead of his own 'original' material.

The comment about this tour not winning new fans. Well pbttttt to him. I've read over & over about how the tour is winning new fans, particularly male fans. These too cool for school reviewers will probably never 'get' Clay & that's just too bad for them. I'm awfully glad that I was able to find Clay at the beginning of his career & I fully expect him to have a long & successful career.

You know it's a sad statement when Elvis's music is only 'good enough' for Vegas. What happened to 'the King.' I lived through Elvis's later years & I know all the Elvis impersonators seem to choose the white jumpsuits & capes but that's not the Elvis that Clay covered.

I still can't get over what an incredible job Clay does in his ability to take on the persona of the person he is covering in the early medleys especially. The first time I saw him take on Paul MaCartney's rendition of Can't Buy Me Love I couldn't believe how accurate that head shake is/was. Of course this was early in their career & many people might not recognize it but man it took me back. I just can't imagine how hard it must be to sing & try to shake your head like that, but that is exactly what Paul use to do.

I'm so glad that Clay decided to make this show as big as it is. He could have easily done an hour of covers plus a couple of new songs and I still would love the show because it's Clay & his voice is unbelievable but instead he took on this huge project & it is really a fantastic show.

I'm not worried about Clay becoming too reserved in concert, he seems to have controversy every tour and adjusts. For those in attendance that didn't like it - sorry for that - but damn this is some of my favorite clack ever. I can't believe how much I watched Too Much Heaven last night.

Last night I started pinning down my final arrangements for my trip. Damn, I can't wait.

EEEEEE I can't wait either. Yesterday Hubby and I talked about the Toronto trip...It is going to be a bigger trip than we thought...will be up the sunday before and back on Saturday. I am glad that this ended up becoming a family trip, since living in a small town, I want my girls to be exposed to as much travalling and big city expereince as possible. What makes this relevant to Clay is that my husband started asking me questions about the concert. He always just leaves me alone with my Clay hobby and I don't talk about it with him because I'm kinda shy about how Obs...cra...enthusiatic I am about this. I was never a fan before. Anyway, he is still under the impression that Clay is just a small act. He asks me if this is a solo tour...hee, he thought Clay is still connected to AI. He asked me how big the audience will be...I told him a few thousand...and he was really surprised.

I can't wait for Clay to get to the next level in his career. I know this next CD will do it. If BFM and the other new songs is an indication, I think the new Clay sound will be established in this CD and I bet it will attract a new audience. When his next big arena tour comes around Toronto...I'm sure my hubby won't be as surprised anymore.