#1 - Ready for your constant state of celebration

Why can't I wipe this goofy grin off my face? Oh yeah...because Clay's been on my TV today! Love the AH clip. He's singing my mostest favoritest Earth Wind and Fire song evah! EEEEEEEEE!

The clothes look like a hoot!

Haven't seen the other clip yet, but I do adore kicking Clay. He's got Irish step dancing down pretty well, I'd say.

OMG, I just can't explain what that little clip did to me. I haven't really been looking ahead to my concerts but now I can't wait. I love Angela and Quiana so am THRILLED they are back. I even like Jacob..he harmonizes well with Clay. I just hope he leave the evil sax at home or he's been practicing the last 6 months. But Clay looks so happy, healthy and boyfriend is trying to dance!! I think this tour is going to be a lot of fun!

I knew "seeing" him would make me feel good. He's so resiliant!

Okay, I've been doing some serious thinking about how Clay should dress for his performances. I know it must be a real conundrum for him. After all, when he wears quirky people want him to wear more serious clothes. When he wears more classic and serious stuff, people say he looks old and dresses like grandpa. If his concerts are classy, then he is being too restrained and boring. If his concerts are fun and entertaining, then he is not being serious enough about his music. So, after much consideration about what everybody says they want Clay to do, it seems the best consensus is that he should do only rock concerts because everyone seems to love Rock!Star!Clay! And, after all, rock stars are serious musicians who never wear costumes or do anything silly on stage. With that in mind I elect that Clay should wear this or this. Or maybe this would be more to your taste.

:P

Roseviolet...BWAH...thoseare hilarious!!!!!

Oh this is goign to be so fun cataloging his clothes for this concert...we need a wardrobe person for FCA to keep track of all these. ;)

roseviolet, nice choices, nice choices...but you know some are still gonna be unhappy...so I only have one thing to say.

NEKKID CLAY - you can never go wrong in a birthday suit!

roseviolet, nice choices, nice choices...but you know some are still gonna be unhappy...so I only have one thing to say.

NEKKID CLAY - you can never go wrong in a birthday suit!

Yeah, but who would pay for all of those sunglasses? I have a similar complexion as Clay, (minus a few hundred freckles, I only get them in the sun) and well, the glare would be blinding. Just sayin'. :lol:

Edited by Sapphire

So, I've been thinking lately about how to describe myself as a Clay fan. I don't care for the term "Claymate'. I've always sort of been happy to consider myself as a member of the "ClayNation". Now I've decided, based on the amount of money I've spent on tickets and will spend on merchandise, that I am going to think of myself as a "Tour Sponsor". I figure I spent enough to a least feed a roadie for a couple of days. Think that contribution will be acknowledged in the tour book? :P

Oh, that's good bottlecap!  Of course, now I wanna be a "Tour Partner" as it's clear I will have a continuing and ongoing relationship with the man.

I definitely qualify to be a tour sponosr. heee, thanks Bottlecap, I like! I would never want to know the exact number of dollars I've spent doing Clay stuff. While it's all been worth it - every cent -- I have a feeling knowing I could have bought a new car or something might give me pause. Who needs a new car, right?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm getting so excited. I think I'm even regretting not going to Darien Lake...no matter how stupid that would have been.

Is the hunt for the identities of all the women in the OFC vacation pictures giving anybody else flashbacks to another search a couple of years ago that turned up the Mezghan photo?

That wasn't really much of a search... that was just an accident by squeakyclean of the CH who saw Clay pictures on her site, looked in her directory and was like - what the heck is THAT?!? I was on CH exactly when she posted it and I went into Mezghan's directory to check it out myself, so to this day, I still don't understand why people say it's fake... it be real, folks. (That being said, I certainly do not want to start up that debate here... at ALL.)

I recognize one of the women in the vacation shots as Mary Brennan, but I don't recognize the others... probably just friends of his from NC...

I watched Access Hollywood today and then went to the web site and saw the video there. It truly is amazing to see the editing job that was done on the clip about LA/CA. Watch both and you will see what I mean.

I watched them both also. I wonder why they edit clips the way they do. I suppose it's to get a rise out of the audience. The voice over saying "Harsh words from Clay..." I was raised in LA. I moved away 20 years ago but I still have family there. The way Clay describes it is absolutely true. The fact is that people in LA tend to be more concerned with how they look & who they are seen with than their care & concern for others. He's also right, it is a big city but it's not a big city like NYC. It's a big sprawling city that goes on for miles & miles. Because there is more room there is alot of competition to see who has the biggest house, etc.

Of course there are wonderful people in LA but in Clay's case how is he to meet them. Clay does not like to go 'clubbing.' He doesn't like bars. He is not a partier. He is in an area where people are trying to break into the entertainment industry & if they think you can help them they will do ANYTHING to be your friend but as soon as they think you will not be a help they will drop you just like that. So how is Clay to truly know who is his friend just because. Not because he is Clay Aiken, but because he's Clay. He has most likely been burned before so he is left with a bad taste for LA.

I hope he can move back to NC. He can always rent a house or apt. in LA but his home could be in Raleigh.

I think he might find that his problem is more celebrity based than location though, unless he keeps his circle of friends to the ones who knew him before AI.

He sure did look great in the clip. And BWAH! for singing in a beanbag chair. I am a child of the 70's (graduated high school in 78) so watching them rehearse the 70's stuff takes me back. What were we thinking back then!?!

:rolleyes::lol:

Since I never had a problem with the TVG article I also thought his comments were spot on. I don't think it would really upset people in the industry. Again I see this as Clay getting positioned as an outsider in the industry...this is where he gets his edge. He is not a conformer...he will march to his own tune...and really this is an admirable attitude for artists.

We was very cute...and his voice is marvelous...I think the probelm I will have with this tour is I won't get enough. I bet I would then wish he sang each song in its entirety.

There were also several pictures up in MSNBC of this rehearsal...some shot is of him sitting by the Piano singing a song...Very GAH!!!!! sexy and cute...I will be putting it up in the Gallery in a bit...a long with more screencaps.

We will also put up the two AH clips on you send it.

these clips are from the Clackhouse (available until Next Tuesday)

Access Hollywood clip

Access Hollywood on line

I just put up the pictures from MSNBC article. Its in The Gallery under professional photos.

This show looks like so much fun and I can;t wait to hear what song he was singing with Savon...

Guest huskerfalcon

Yeah, I don't remember much thinking then.... whew... that was a wild one!! I'm loving the look of this much of the concert... I can only imagine what snarky things Clay will be saying!!