# 9 He's a man of a 1000 faces and all of them are great to look at.

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What should the next thread title be for the FCA Forum?

• He's a man of mystery that I would like to figure out.
    • Clay live just replentishes my soul.
    • There's so much more in life (and in Clay) to enjoy, celebrate, and savor.
    • Oh. My. God...on so many levels!
    • The world needs more Clay Aikens.
    • All done darling, all done. All finished.
    • Clay isn't the only good guy out there. He's just the one we love the most.
    • It isn't so easy to get your knickers off when they're in a knot.
    • He sells himself so very well.
    • Teefy, toofy; Smiley, goofy; windky, "wonky;" My favorite "honky!"
    • He is simply doing his thing...quietly...without fanfare...what a beautiful thing.
    • That doesn't mean that I don't still think that he is super hawt and that I'd like to lick him...
    • He was cute, he sings pretty, he teases people, and he's sexy.

Hee I'm watching a special on Mary Magdalene....don't ask me why! Before that I was watching a re-run of the TV guide show on Clay.

I think I'll go do some ironing....anything is better than IGB!

Eh, I'm watching IGB...it is very AI-like...subtle it ain't.

As for Simon - it strikes me that in many ways he is a typical 50 something guy - he either doesn't deal well with emotional displays and I think he thinks it would kill him to show it.

Josh Groban has huge nostrils.

Ellen has pledged $100,000. Good for her.

Nope, he sang with the "African Children's Choir" and ended with a nicely staged hug.

The show is very manipulative - but I think some need that.

I think Miss Piggy was singing "Stayin' Alive" and it's on iTunes.

OK, the rumor going around today was that Josh G was going to do a duet with Kat McPhe, was his song a duet?

Nope it was I raise you up with the african childrends choir. he is another singer I do not get. Just don;t like his voice. But I'm sure he was good for those taht like him.

Ellen de Generes just donate 100K and challenged people to match it. good for her.

Trust me, if you were watching Bill Moyers - steam would be coming out of your ears - I better go check my blood pressure. Thank goodness no child I know was killed in Iraq yet, but I am angry how they won't show civilian deaths because someone asked the media not to.

I think I will tape it when it plays on another PBS channel - I want to really want to show some people what sheep they are - but of chourse, Iwas not talking about Clay fans, cough.

I'm glad they're talking about malaria - one of the biggest killers in the world - and one of most inexpensive to treat.

It's the old Kelly. The one I like. A lot of brown hair. And singing her heart out. And sounding really good.

YEah Kandre I think the thing that is bugging me is how manipulative the clips are. I just hate seeing the sick women being filmed...I feel like its exploiting their plight. But most fund raising shows are like this and its a pet peeve of mine.

Kelly...singing Up to the mountain...a gospel song...she looks good, but her hair seem so dark.

Sounds good.

OH gosh...Kelly is really good at connecting to the soul of a song...that was excellent. No one in the current batch comes close...not even Melinda and Lakisha. Her upper register is not as storng I think there was a point she almost cracked but she saved it. I really hope she can try and not wreck her voice.

OK...Celine is singing the duet with elvis...and it is freaky cos the editing ...the effect is seamless...the superimposed Elvis' face on an impresonator...so it looks really realistic.

and of course Celin was excellent in the duet...gah that was freaky.

I really like madonna's clip...that seems so much more sincere cos it showed these kids being kids and Madonna was really hugging and playing with them. Her message was also very straightforward.

I interrupt this program for an important newsbreak from the OFC:

04/25/07 : IMPORTANT: FRISCO, TX PRE-SALE POSTPONED

By Team Clay

The Frisco, TX pre-sale scheduled for Friday, April 27 is postponed. Please note that this show is still scheduled and is not cancelled. We will post more information on the site as it become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

carry on....

I really, really liked Kelly! She looked great and she has such an amazing voice. She can sing just about anything.

Hmmm. Reminds me of someone else we know who happens to be a good friend of hers....

ETA:

I interrupt this program for an important newsbreak from the OFC:

04/25/07 : IMPORTANT: FRISCO, TX PRE-SALE POSTPONED

By Team Clay

The Frisco, TX pre-sale scheduled for Friday, April 27 is postponed. Please note that this show is still scheduled and is not cancelled. We will post more information on the site as it become available. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

carry on....

Oh good grief!! This tour has been interesting to say the least - and it hasn't even started yet!

Edited by Claygasm

I remember one other time when they saved results and votes and booted someone - that was when Rickey went before his time. Now booting two people will be a killer - I bet in the end they extend the series - otherwisee 1/3 of the contestants have to leave at once - not a good plan.

OK who called it!

Everyone's safe.

Ding dang Frisco!

there's Bono.

I DID! I knew they wouldn't send anyone home this evening. And next week -- will be fascinating. But they've got to send two off next week, or it would really get screwy.

I love Annie Lennox, and I LOVE BONO! That was a great song, and I think the kids did a good job.

WOW annie Lenox version of BOTW was amazing...goose bumps...great way to end that.

I love her voice! But you know, having her there to sing it instead of Clay was really a diss to Clay! <snark>

OK who called it!

Everyone's safe.

I was talking to a friend right after it started when Ryan said something about the biggest shocker blah, blah, blah and I told her I bet no one is eliminated. Some things are just too obvious.

Ding dang Frisco!

Par for the course! I wonder why, though....

Maybe its just me, but I found a lot of tonight's show very enjoyable. A lot was also like a bad telethon where they try and make you feel guilty if you don't pick up the phone and donate, but a lot of it was entertaining.

And I thought Simon seemed very sincere. You know, he is just a more reserved personality. He doesn't wear his emotions on his sleeve. I kind of identify with that.