#13 The Aiken Experience. There's nothing else like it.

ldyjocelyn

Thread Title Poll  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title on the FCA board?

• He's my happy.
    • Doesn't want to leave RCA.
    • Lullabied...All.night.long Slooooowwwww
    • We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at
    • Krispy Kreme, macaroni and cheese, and sloooooow songs.
    • God, I love his whole damn being!
    • The most adorable, lovable, huggable almost devilish creature that melts my heart .
    • It's never enough with Clay Aiken.
    • Doing the backstroke in a fondue ocean breathing through a cheese straw.
    • Well, it's really no wonder that next thing he knew she was all up on him screaming "Yeah! Yeah!"

Regarding the glowsticks - you could probably find a good deal online for a bunch of them. Or is there not enough time before the concert for shipping?

Not for me there's not, but I think others are looking into it.

Just clicked on a picture to Clayvversity and my cmputer crashed! Anyone know why? I thought the virus problem was solved, but I have not been there. Lost everything I was working on. Sheehs. 2 inch photo stuff and order forms.

OK, everything fixed and I am off again.

last day home. must run. Still haven't finished packing looks to YSRN as a baaaaad influence neither mine nor the dog's stuff. Still have to buy nice outfit for Asheville

Edited by playbiller

Maybe Clay just decided to wear shorter tee shirts. Much shorter than having long ones tucked in and I hates them hanging out the bottom of a button shirt. Whatever - I doubt they're still someone else's at this point.

All I know is, all hail the short tees! *bows*

Just clicked on a picture to Clayvversity and my cmputer crashed! Anyone know why? I thought the virus problem was solved, but I have not been there. Lost everything I was working on. Sheehs. 2 inch photo stuff and order forms.

OK, everything fixed and I am off again.

last day home. must run. Still haven't finished packing looks to YSRN as a baaaaad influence neither mine nor the dog's stuff. Still have to buy nice outfit for Asheville

I'm not having any issues with Clayversity, so no help there.

Apparently I'm no help with the packing issue either. :medium-smiley-070:

:lol:

Happy Birthday, Strummer! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

I saw these at CV, and had to bring them over. Wouldn't you just looove to hang out with Clay for a day on rides? It would be a hoot. And just maybe the wind on a ride or two would show even more skin!

clickable

th_oi75dt.jpg

th_6.jpg

th_77.jpg

th_8.jpg

th_9.jpg

th_635.jpg

ETA: Karebear posted them at CV.

Edited by Gibby

It's Cedar Point. He stopped there on the day off between Columbus and Sterling Hts. It's in Sandusky, OH.

Cedar Point is known for it's roller coasters...one of the rides it looks like they're on is the Millennium Force

Here's the write up on it...and the webpage if you want to see more photos of the ride itself. That man is fearless...lol

Cedar Point/ Millennium Force

What else can possibly be said? Cedar Point took the roller coaster record book to new heights and speeds in 2000 with the addition of the epic Millennium Force. Termed a "giga-coaster" for its extreme height, this colossal coaster looms an incredible 310 feet above the ground and reaches a top speed of 93 mph! Millennium Force destroyed 10 world records when it debuted in the first year of the new millennium. In 2006, Millennium Force was voted No. 2 in the "Best Steel Roller Coaster in the World" category in a poll conducted by Amusement Today.

(I lurve that place)

Edited by laughn

Hee. Clay talked about going to Cedar Point at the Sterling Heights concert - they had a day off between Columbus and that concert. It wouldn't surprise me if screaming on the roller coasters might have contributed to Angela's vocal problems in Michigan, although I really have no idea if that's the case. Quiana said she spent the day at Target and SuperCuts instead of going to the amusement park.

Different strokes for different folks then, I guess. I think he looks adorable in those pictures....but I'm at the point where I miss the bangs when they are not there. Of course, I also know that if he DID show up looking like that in concert...I'd still be swooning. I'm too easy.

I haven't been on a roller coaster in years...and I miss that. If I were riding a coaster with him....good God, I don't think I'd survive. It looks like so much fun in those pictures.

I wonder which of us would scream louder!!?? And laugh harder!!?? What fun, indeed! I wanna play with Clay. :lol:

I'm seriously considering changing my avatar. I love his face, his ears, his sideburns, his forehead... I think that's why I like his hair swept off his face like that... he's so handsome! I'm all giddy over it. Hee!

Edited by YSRN

I love roller coasters. The bigger and faster, the better.

And I think Clay looks adorable and positively delicious in the Cedar Point pics. I with you, YSRN! He looks completely edible. I'd looove seeing an avie from one of those pics!

I have to admit when I see candid Clay pictures like that, I always wonder if I would recognize him if I saw him in unexpectedly in real life. Clay, you can feel free to stop by my local Krogers and buy your milk, 'cause I probably wouldn't notice you! :eusa_whistle:

I have to admit when I see candid Clay pictures like that, I always wonder if I would recognize him if I saw him in unexpectedly in real life. Clay, you can feel free to stop by my local Krogers and buy your milk, 'cause I probably wouldn't notice you! :eusa_whistle:

I had the same thought....he looks just so regular guy in those pictures that I truly think I'd probably pass him right by. OK, so I'd probably think "he's cute," but no more than that.

A prezzie for YSRN...

rollercoasteravatar.jpg

I had the same thought....he looks just so regular guy in those pictures that I truly think I'd probably pass him right by. OK, so I'd probably think "he's cute," but no more than that.

A prezzie for YSRN...

rollercoasteravatar.jpg

Okay, before anyone hunts me down for being a diiiirty, no-good rotten thief, I'm here to say - yup, I am. I love that avatar, Idyjocelyn, and I admit it. I think I done stole it right from under you and my beauty-ous YSRN. Assuming that it actually posts (don't know if I ever do these things right!) I promise I'll keep it only for a little while (just need a few minutes to swoon) and then I'll give it back and find something just for meeeee! But damn! I love that look on him. :DoClay: in that 'do'!

You can always have this one...

rollercoaster2avatar.jpg

Unless YSRN steals it away from you first....*g*

MINE... Damn you, stp, you stole my prezzie!!! THIEF!!! WHAP, WHAP!!!! *kicks your ass* The noive!!!

Luckily ldyjocelyn made me two! Don't you dare take this one!

YUM!!!

Thanks!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

ETA...

Hee. It totally looks like I'm calling Clay (Mr. Sunglasses) a body guard in my custom (not) designation thingy! LOL!

Oh, and now this... :hubbahubba: makes more sense lookin' over towards my avvy!

Edited by YSRN

You can always have this one...

rollercoaster2avatar.jpg

Unless YSRN steals it away from you first....*g*

MINE... Damn you, stp, you stole my prezzie!!! THIEF!!! WHAP, WHAP!!!! *kicks your ass* The noive!!!

Luckily ldyjocelyn made me two! Don't you dare take this one!

YUM!!!

Thanks!! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Ouch! But ooh, oooh, I like that one, too! Trade you, trade you! You know, it's all that luscious, lanky, long drink of water's fault that I've been reduced to a life of crime! hee!

Oooh, oooh, avie wars! *pulls up a chair and grabs some popcorn*

Any more drama? I'm waiting, girls! CAT FIGHT!!

Heeee.

To tell you the truth, YSRN, I really prefer your avie. stp's avie does have a happy smile and a snarky look, but I think he looks totally hawt in the sunglasses in your avie. And from the side, you can see his gorgeous profile and the lickable stubble. Rawr!!